Brutal DLX fights

UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
I know that most people dont like the brutal DLX challenge but that liked the fights until they realized how grindy It is so which was your favorite fight?

Brutal DLX fights 128 votes

Winter Soldier
5%
Spity68Da2Vero33ManLordSmasherBeastDadahmynutsSuperBKGSagaChampion 7 votes
Juggernaut
9%
TyEdgeRayven5220PikoluDrPepper_75Xguard77SkyLord7000IrysePhantomfire500MiStaloOvaJarvisreiDUHveedMajesticOcean 12 votes
Vision
7%
zuffyCropDusterDtl7714Deamon1337GardoshNameless_IWCap_MuricaSurfinwalrusKLZGabriel_207 10 votes
Scarlet Which
44%
bhuv9191Hort4Azzzm0Mike3034MrTicTac19992008Repto23Mysteriom4ciekkThi101spiderbites0196SCP1504MattstafariZeezoosbumble-beeZuroILLUSION8Dfour24RenaxqqSpideyFunkoGiantwalrus56 57 votes
Wolverine
12%
buffajrJets44BluestoneMoosetiptronicOurobørosSavageBreaker69Annihilator13_MaratoxSaksham_narulaBen_15455FatTh0rSceptilemaniac2MrSakuragiAegonTargarуenhyp3r05Bwer777_TakeItEasy 16 votes
Hulk
7%
TerraSw0rdMasterRockyshockyMatty_IceCaptainDenversBigBlueOxWasy1ThomildoJustWantTheRewardsNextWeek 10 votes
I did'nt like any of them
12%
MongoPawnVegeta9001CassyAdvAMS94FiiNCHRax38Adokxp21JeancrborpimeSSammyDeDave7099LokxJrasJaldabaoth 16 votes
Idk
0%

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Which
    It was just launching over 1M sp2 with Mantis
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Which
    Scorpion was very fun
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Which
    Holding heavy until sp3 was great with Herc, though now I’m going to go try with Professor X
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut
    Well played match up when using Elsa as a counter.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier
    Because i could take a quick nap while doing this fight in the marathon
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Which
    i like the cheese
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    Every other fight, easy peasy lemon squeezy.
    Hulk was the only annoyance, his Paragon Version was worse than the DLX one for me.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Member Posts: 691 ★★★
    Scarlet Which
    Practicing heavy intercepts timing with CGR was fun and the insane big yellow numbers!
  • AegonTargarуenAegonTargarуen Member Posts: 50
    Wolverine
    Wolverine is where I can ramp up my Aegon
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    I did'nt like any of them
    I don't think I took a single hit in any of the fights except Hulk, after the first ones of each. First line was fun, second line was ok, like number 50 was just soul draining.
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Scarlet Which
    Im surprised about how everyone has a clear favorite and no one awnsered the idk option i guess everyone Who doesnt knows did'nt care in the first place
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★

Holding heavy until sp3 was great with Herc, though now I’m going to go try with Professor X

Tried with herc but having difficulties getting to 3 bars. Is there a trick to getting there?

• LickyLicky Member Posts: 328 ★★★
    Scarlet Which
    Squammo said:

Tried with herc but having difficulties getting to 3 bars. Is there a trick to getting there?

Only hold heavy when possible and cancel into striker

Heavy is the only way to get power, and don't let her hit you cos she'll power drain you
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Which
    Licky said:

Squammo said:

Heavy is the only way to get power, and don't let her hit you cos she'll power drain you
    @Squammo I parried, heavy. If she got a crit and became unblockable, I'd just wait until she attacked dashed back to lose the unblockable, and then parry heavy again. I'd only have to parry heavy two times. After the second time, I'd just hold down heavy and wait until it got to sp3. If she dashed in before, I could always sp2 intercept and it'd kill her anyways. I think I only had to sp2 her twice in all of my 100% runs
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★

Licky said:

Squammo said:

@Squammo I parried, heavy. If she got a crit and became unblockable, I'd just wait until she attacked dashed back to lose the unblockable, and then parry heavy again. I'd only have to parry heavy two times. After the second time, I'd just hold down heavy and wait until it got to sp3. If she dashed in before, I could always sp2 intercept and it'd kill her anyways. I think I only had to sp2 her twice in all of my 100% runs
    I will try that out. Thank you.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,857 ★★★★★
    Licky said:

Squammo said:

Shuri is a fabulous answer.

No crits, so no negative effects to worry about.
    Parry twice, and you can go Untouchable, allowing a good long charge up. Just avoid your SP1, as you don't want the guaranteed crits.
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Juggernaut
    Looks like I’m in the minority here but Juggs was my favorite fight, and ironically the one that gave me the most problems. I thought it was a well designed fight that rewarded you for intercepting and being aggressive, and being able to heavy counter. I usually don’t like root but it also gave you an incentive to hold onto your specials in case your spacing was off when the root triggered