Herc and Ascension

11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★
Since Ascension adds an attack and health boost to the champ, will Herc's willpower healing be affected?

Comments

• ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Probably
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

If you use a health boost, willpower healing is reduced.
    I don't see why it'd be different here.

Because ascension is going to be a permanent mechanic and not a temporary boost. Suicide users would be f*ed
    Good.
    Good to know your thought process. Lmao

But Dev's are capable of that kind of critical thinking.
    It's only logical that the base stats will have a direct effect. So I'm 99% sure there won't be a single issue for willpower.
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    Would Ascension be a flat numerical addition or a % boost; The former (in theory) wouldn't change anything, and the latter would have a drastic effect on the overall mechanic of Herc while using suicides...

Ascension seems to be marketed as a % boost, hence the question.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,287 ★★★★★
    Go_To said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

Because ascension is going to be a permanent mechanic and not a temporary boost. Suicide users would be f*ed
    Good.
    Ah yes, the typical suicide hater. I wish kabam made more suicide friendly bg metas so people like you could get a taste of your medicine
    Overrated mastery. Forces a specific mindset and champion catalogue to be used. Booooooring. No freedom
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★

Terra said:

Well then i'll Ascend my diablo
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Guys, ascension boosts base attack and health. This means willpower will scale and things like galans harvest will also scale with ascension.

Much appreciated 🙏
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Go_To said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

Good.
    Ah yes, the typical suicide hater. I wish kabam made more suicide friendly bg metas so people like you could get a taste of your medicine
    Overrated mastery. Forces a specific mindset and champion catalogue to be used. Booooooring. No freedom
    It's kind of the opposite. Makes you look at your roster in a different light. I don't run them full-time, but when i do, i get such a kick out of using a different set of champs.
  • allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 824 ★★★
    o_o said:

Terra said:

Go_To said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

Good.
    It's kind of the opposite. Makes you look at your roster in a different light. I don't run them full-time, but when i do, i get such a kick out of using a different set of champs.
    I think this is the right mindset. I ran damage masteries for a couple years straight and when I turned them off, it was fun being able to heavily use some champs that previously I didn't use as much.

And after months, I put them back and now I'm having fun playing other champs again.

• ElegionElegion Member Posts: 21
    can someone confirm for these current events the total tier 2 ascension dust we will get to ascend a 6star champ is 180 not 200? im all about done getting all of it, and it seems that 180 is the most we can get for this event?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    Elegion said:

can someone confirm for these current events the total tier 2 ascension dust we will get to ascend a 6star champ is 180 not 200? im all about done getting all of it, and it seems that 180 is the most we can get for this event?

The last 20 will be in the battlegrounds objective once the season starts
  • Deamon1337Deamon1337 Member Posts: 152 ★★
    Elegion said:

its 200