Now that the iron man update is live let's see who's the best iron man now lol.

JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 405 ★★

Now that the iron man update is live let's see who's the best iron man now lol. 182 votes

Iron man OG buffed
42%
Kabam MiikeKeonexL_217JinxesaxeNesciocaptaincushErmanHarith0802Josh51700GarlopseudosaneDRTOrcm201710or_StrongMysteriombraceGulfstream550t123459TJ107PikoluLuke9523 77 votes
Iron man infamous
34%
MasterSmokeDeeparviSecondSkrillerIl_Cuocobuffajrsavitar2613arsjumGodrohrPrimeSaviour_27ShajamOurobørosJustcause102AwesometimeTvRookiieDart1981Ayden_noah1Ewell65SSS69eggestAMS94Drummerboips3 62 votes
Iron man infinity war
3%
ZsirhcZpeixemacacoHSS75spidyjedi84TheBussibaerJaws4444TH4NOS 7 votes
Superior iron man (it shouldve been him😭)
8%
AshyKnucklesSw0rdMasterFurious_Fighter1crossshatterToyota_2015BeastDadRonSwansonThebombsquad1ElwindNONYABIZZKoukentsu_Rick87_Cloudddey_broSlayerOfGodsNacho98Uzuma 16 votes
Hulk buster
10%
yossMrTicTac19992008Leslie316Nukeistwan17WhoDaPooReignkingTWGardoshFabwizi__SF__SirGamesBondMolemanisbestchampLBN1Night_RiderOliver345781MiStaloOvaCeti_EelAskelladCuber2906 19 votes
War machine
0%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 405 ★★
    edited September 2023
    MasterA said:

Am I the only one without the update

You can't find it on apps store?
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Iron man infamous
    I'm just not a fan of OG Iron Man's utility. He's extremely viable now, but I don't see why I would use him over many other Tech champs, including iDoom
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    I don't see him

Am I right @Demonzfyre
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Iron man OG buffed

I'm just not a fan of OG Iron Man's utility. He's extremely viable now, but I don't see why I would use him over many other Tech champs, including iDoom

Why would you use idoom over him he’s a better mutant counter and can counter more champs then idoom
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Iron man OG buffed
    I prefer him over iron doom which is saying a lot because I love iron doom and don't even have a 6* iron man 🤣
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★

I don't see him

Am I right @Demonzfyre

The best don't have to be listed when there isn't anything better.
    Iron man infamous

Why would you use idoom over him he’s a better mutant counter and can counter more champs then idoom
    I just don't think Iron Man is a better mutant counter or can counter more champs than iDoom. If he is better, it's not by much. iDoom's utility is pretty extensive.
  • AllbrightAllbright Member Posts: 54
    Iron man OG buffed
    To be honest, his damage is a little underwhelming, he was buffed to become more of a tank
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Iron man infamous
    Jarvisrei said:

MasterA said:

Am I the only one without the update

You can't find it on apps store?
    No
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Do people actually think OG Iron man is as strong as Idoom?

Yes. Idoom has done nothing but counter occasional bishops and havok’s, and after fantman came out, I’ve used him way more for those situations. He’s solid in mutant matchups but I already prefer OG Ironman by a longshot
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 405 ★★

War Machine isn't Iron Man btw just like Iron Patriot. Tony Stark is Iron Man. He even admitted it in Iron Man 1. 😏

I just wanted to put all the iron man lookin ones yknow and I totally forgot silver centurion and iron patriot exist... (no offense though😭)
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Allbright said:

To be honest, his damage is a little underwhelming, he was buffed to become more of a tank

He hits really hard now. Don’t see how his damage is underwhelming

War Machine isn't Iron Man btw just like Iron Patriot. Tony Stark is Iron Man. He even admitted it in Iron Man 1. 😏

So technically Silver Centurion in MCOC isn't Tony Stark as Iron Man. It's a summoner named Harry Rhodes, a descendent of Rhodey Rhodes. BUT the Silver Centurion suit was worn twice by Tony Stark in the Marvel Comics-
    Mark 8- https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Armor_Model_8

Mark 33- https://ironman.fandom.com/wiki/Mark_XXXIII_-_Silver_Centurion used with the Iron Legion in Iron Man 3 which based it off the above link.

So while War Machine and Iron Patriot aren't iron man, Silver Centurion is based off the comics but comes from Marvel: Realm of Champions.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Iron man OG buffed

I just don't think Iron Man is a better mutant counter or can counter more champs than iDoom. If he is better, it's not by much. iDoom's utility is pretty extensive.
    Idoom has 3 immunities less then iron man and can loses his immunities against any class while iron man can’t unless they are cosmic
    Iron man damage is better iron man tank more then idoom iron man can remove prowess when ever not just when they gain more then one iron man also doesn’t rely on power drain and shock for damage idoom is out matched by iron man and it’s not close
    Iron man infamous

idoom is out matched by iron man and it’s not close
    I could also list off all of the things iDoom does that Iron Man can't, but that really wouldn't prove anything. I enjoy playing iDoom, power control is harder to come by than I'd like, and most of Iron Man's utility also exists in champions I already have ranked up. For me personally, iDoom is the obvious choice.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Iron man OG buffed
    He's kinda like iron doom... Just way better

I could also list off all of the things iDoom does that Iron Man can't, but that really wouldn't prove anything. I enjoy playing iDoom, power control is harder to come by than I'd like, and most of Iron Man's utility also exists in champions I already have ranked up. For me personally, iDoom is the obvious choice.
    That's different than saying Iron Mans buff doesn't bring him to the same level as IDoom. They don't do the same things. If you don't like OG IM, that's cool. You have an opinion but it doesn't invalidate someones opinion on a champ you like.
    Iron man infamous

That's different than saying Iron Mans buff doesn't bring him to the same level as IDoom. They don't do the same things. If you don't like OG IM, that's cool. You have an opinion but it doesn't invalidate someones opinion on a champ you like.
    Do you think I tried to invalidate anyone's opinion? My first 5 words in this thread were "I'm just not a fan". I was then asked why I would use iDoom over Iron Man and was told that Iron Man is objectively better.

I don't think Iron Man is as good or better than iDoom, but trying to argue that point would be so incredibly useless. Instead, I gave my opinion. I really don't see what I said that caused a problem for you.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    Iron man OG buffed
    I dont get the hype behind idoom. His shock doesnt always apply when you medium and i eat sp3s cause of this sometimes (or end up using the sp1 instead of building to the sp2 so that i can prevent them from throwing their sp3).

Also if the mutant doesnt gain multiple prowess at once like bishop or kitty, the energy vulnerabilities he would apply doesn’t actually apply (so against like toad or sauron). Iron mans isnt so restrictive like that, and you’d actually want to use him over iDoom against champs like Sauron , Toad etc
    edited September 2023

Do you think I tried to invalidate anyone's opinion? My first 5 words in this thread were "I'm just not a fan". I was then asked why I would use iDoom over Iron Man and was told that Iron Man is objectively better.

I don't think Iron Man is as good or better than iDoom, but trying to argue that point would be so incredibly useless. Instead, I gave my opinion. I really don't see what I said that caused a problem for you.
    The problem is you're acting like everything people have said about OG doesn't matter because "objectively" IDoom is better.

In all honesty, OGIM has better damage than IDoom and it's not even close. The reality is that those 2 champs shouldn't really be compared. OG is damage/utility and IDoom is control and Silver Centurion is better than both.
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Iron man OG buffed
    Hulk buster is second.