**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Which champ aged the worst

UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
Just me making another thread that the contrary of a thread on the top i'll use this as a way to see how we're some characters regarded in paste eras of the Game d Say the worst aged is blade but i never used him (he was one of the last champs i got in any Rarity besides rogue) so i can't be sure

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Star Lord Capiw Corvus Ghost Rider Gwenpool
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

He hasn’t entirely fallen off but I’d say Corvus. He was my Thronebreaker rank up back in the summer of 2021, and I haven’t used him since

Yeah he was the Best champ for war and countered IMIW who was the most anoying defender (he also fell of in that aspect) but since long fights are more common and You can't build him up un BGs he is not as relevant as he used to be
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Killmonger used to be regarded as an incredible dual threat in this game. He’s still an incredibly annoying defender but his attack value has fallen off substantially
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    flapjax said:

I mean would Dr. Strange count? Arguably the strongest (or one of) OG champs who's just a pile of garbage now. Granted he was nerfed.

I wouldn't count Strange as his downfall was by design. He didn't age badly. This version of him has always been bad.
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 320 ★★★
    Lpoo said:

He hasn’t entirely fallen off but I’d say Corvus. He was my Thronebreaker rank up back in the summer of 2021, and I haven’t used him since

This one made me sad. Corvus was like a best friend we all out grow. I really home someone on content creator program ascends him, and maybe he can show his power again.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    Phoenix.
  • Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★
    Axew said:

Ghost rider.

He used to be an essential part of the trinity and a solid mystic champ. He’s not bad nowadays but is outclassed by the more recent additions to the mystic class. I don’t see him getting much use compared to starky and blade.

His regen is one of the best if not the best.
    But his damage output is awful. He should absolutely do penance stare in his sp3 and degen in his sp2 or sp1. Also why doesn't he incinerate other champs.

On the side note purgatory even make the opponent appear to be burning with her basic attacks but they don't get incinerated which is bs.
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 274 ★★
    Some people said Ghost Rider and Blade immediately popped up for me.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I might get some heat for this but- Guilly 99.

The one person who would give you supernova heat doesn't use the forums anymore
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    I’m gonna say Omega. I’m an ouchies user and I rarely use my r4 anymore. He’s got limited usage for me in AW and BG when I need a hard counter, but I very rarely use him in questing because he really needs at least Sabreman on the team and some minimal AI cooperation to keep the spores up.
    Torch is another one for me personally, and it’s not because I’m saying he’s a bad champ and has lost meta value. He’s a fantastic champ and is the number one go-to for many mystic champs. Ouchies gimps his damage at the start of the fight and he requires taking a bit of block damage to get ramped in his ideal matchups. I just find myself using my duped r2 7* Joe in a lot of mystic matchups where I would’ve used Torch before.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Omega red blade capiw doctor voodoo corvus and sparky
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,968 ★★★★★
    Iceman
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 714 ★★★★
    DUHveed said:

I’m gonna say Omega. I’m an ouchies user and I rarely use my r4 anymore. He’s got limited usage for me in AW and BG when I need a hard counter, but I very rarely use him in questing because he really needs at least Sabreman on the team and some minimal AI cooperation to keep the spores up.
    Torch is another one for me personally, and it’s not because I’m saying he’s a bad champ and has lost meta value. He’s a fantastic champ and is the number one go-to for many mystic champs. Ouchies gimps his damage at the start of the fight and he requires taking a bit of block damage to get ramped in his ideal matchups. I just find myself using my duped r2 7* Joe in a lot of mystic matchups where I would’ve used Torch before.

Please tell me you didn't just say torch aged the worst.
    I run double edge too but still use him basically any time there's an annoying mystic
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,110 ★★★★★

I'm genuinely curious about your argument for Doctor Voodoo here.
    He's got amazing power control and utilities
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I'm genuinely curious about your argument for Doctor Voodoo here.
    He's got amazing power control and utilities
    He is definitely good, but once upon a time he was among the top 3 mystics... Now he is not even in top 10 mystics. I don't see any use for him nowadays (Maybe applying poison, but claire does it so easy and better).. his regen is not reliable either nowadays.
  • Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 126
    Luke cage, who together with Red Hulk received their buffs 6 years ago, was at the top of his class and many people believed that he was the better of the two. Now, however, Luke cage is no longer talked about, and Red Hulk, while not at the top of the science class, is still very good.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Sparky is still relevant for battlegrounds
  • Options
    About champs which used to be good defenders but arent that good today ? I think that is also to be considered