**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank who you love playing

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    He's beautiful, let's see how fast that WS takedown is
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

i was convinced this was another iron fist

Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    That's some pretty nifty Damage. Good job!
    I went with Hulkling. He's my little beast. R4 still, and not Sig 200 yet, but I've never been one to follow the norm. Lol.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Respect.

Edit: visually, the Silver Centurion is probably one of my all time favorite Iron Man armors, too.
  • Options

Respect.

Edit: visually, the Silver Centurion is probably one of my all time favorite Iron Man armors, too.

Samsies.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,987 ★★★★★

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    What makes you like him?
  • Options
    I just ranked up Jubilee and am having a lot of fun. I always liked her character but never ranked her because she was so low down on the totem pole of champs i wanted to rank. I just said screw it and ranked her anyway, though.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 680 ★★★
    What do you do when you like a character, but as a playable champion he (or she) is not so great?

Not mentioning any champion in particular (also don't look at my profile picture, that doesn’t mean anything 😉😉🤣🤣🤣)
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    Winning is what I like.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Ranked up Iceman, SW and Corvus just for fun. CG is fantastic for AQ. Iceman turned out to be pretty good in BGs. SW can be insane based on nodes in quests/BGs. I couldn't rank up other new good champs(CGR for example) before I ranked up them. Next R4 probably will be Wolverine.

• Options
    Renaxqq said:

Ranked up Iceman, SW and Corvus just for fun. CG is fantastic for AQ. Iceman turned out to be pretty good in BGs. SW can be insane based on nodes in quests/BGs. I couldn't rank up other new good champs(CGR for example) before I ranked up them. Next R4 probably will be Wolverine.

I took Scarlet Witch to r4 last week. She's extremely fun to play. I've been using her here and there. Having been gutsy enough to take her into bgs though lol
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 343 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Renaxqq said:

I took Scarlet Witch to r4 last week. She's extremely fun to play. I've been using her here and there. Having been gutsy enough to take her into bgs though lol
    Same with Witch lol. Mine’s pretty low sig and I’ve been slowly feeding her some mystic sigs. Debating on taking her all the way up but I have some other champs I want/need to sig up

• Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
    For me, battlegrounds has changed the concept of "champs i like" now i like thing, maw, bishop, korg in my roster. I wld have never ranked these champs doing story content, so then i realised i dont even have a 5* korg. Lol.
  • Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 67

• Options
    Siliyo said:

What makes you like him?

Straight forward play style. Really good DoT. His passive shock and plasma can bypass some immunities. His own immunities to bleed and shock are also really nice. He's got lots of utility as well- heal block, slow on heavy, power drain on sp3.

He's one of the first characters I got in MROC as well.

With energy vulnerability his plasma and shocks tick for more and 16k mediums are great.
  • Options
    I have to win 10 Bg matches. I don’t want to, but I want that ascended KG
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,956 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

What makes you like him?

Straight forward play style. Really good DoT. His passive shock and plasma can bypass some immunities. His own immunities to bleed and shock are also really nice. He's got lots of utility as well- heal block, slow on heavy, power drain on sp3.

With energy vulnerability his plasma and shocks tick for more and 16k mediums are great.
    A tech champion that applies slow? I Wish new this sooner when I have to beat this month gladiator with a tech champ, the quest would've been way easier
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

What makes you like him?

A tech champion that applies slow? I Wish new this sooner when I have to beat this month gladiator with a tech champ, the quest would've been way easier
    It is great utility that Centurion has, but as a heads up, slow does not work on champions that you have a class disadvantage against. So no tech champs can place slow on cosmic champs.
  • Options

Siliyo said:

What makes you like him?

For some reason, S.C can't apply slow to Gladiator in that fight. I've tried.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

Siliyo said:

What makes you like him?

Maybe it's because slow doesn't apply when you have class disadvantage

Edit: congrats on the rank up
  • Options

Siliyo said:

What makes you like him?

Maybe it's because slow doesn't apply when you have class disadvantage

Edit: congrats on the rank up

That would be why. I'm an idiot.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I think the challenge will be to rank who you hate playing
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

I think the challenge will be to rank who you hate playing

I've completed that challenge. I have a R3 Ghost.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,956 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Siliyo said:

What makes you like him?

It is great utility that Centurion has, but as a heads up, slow does not work on champions that you have a class disadvantage against. So no tech champs can place slow on cosmic champs.
    Oh yeah I completely forgot that part lol