Yo Kabam! What's up with the silent nerf >:(

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Member Posts: 246 ★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, I mean in the battlegrounds store. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the most recent post I was able to find about updating the battlegrounds store was here, and it says 6 Star signature stones should restock every 7 days, but today I decided to buy all of them and guess what (behold the picture below)!?

Now, Idk if this is bc Unity decided to increase their price and so now you want people to buy your bundles or what not, but stuff like this would be really nice to get an update on.

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike any clarification on this matter?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    flapjax said:

There's been several posts about weirdness with the BG store. It's the weekend so doubtful you'll hear anything til Monday.

Probably Tuesday, Monday is a Canadian holiday
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,789 ★★★★★

Some of y'all really have no idea what a silent nerf is. Jesus.

You clearly have no idea what blasphemy is and I’m really getting tired of your disrespect for others with your language. It’s also disappointing that Kabam turns a blind eye and lets people continue to do so. If some offensive language is allowed then why does other offense language cause bans?
    Lol what language? You're mad because I'm staying an obvious fact? Stay mad bro.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 460 ★★★★

Some of y'all really have no idea what a silent nerf is. Jesus.

You clearly have no idea what blasphemy is and I’m really getting tired of your disrespect for others with your language. It’s also disappointing that Kabam turns a blind eye and lets people continue to do so. If some offensive language is allowed then why does other offense language cause bans?
    That wasn’t offensive….that being said, this is likely a bug and will be looked at and addressed after the weekend. Let’s hold off on pitchforks.

Remember, fire bad.
    I’m sorry if you don’t see it the same way but his language was unnecessary and offensive to me. I do agree it’s just a bug.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    And yet another weekend thread that would benefit from allowing "guardians" to vote and temporarily lock it so that people can stop posting and cool down.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian

And yet another weekend thread that would benefit from allowing "guardians" to vote and temporarily lock it so that people can stop posting and cool down.

To be fair, we've addressed what we will do here. This is in the end a forum, and people can post. We can lock down offensive threads like other disgusting ones we've seen before, but this definitely isn't that.
    I'll update this thread once we've heard something. I've gone ahead and posted this to kabam earlier today.
This discussion has been closed.