**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Who's going for first 10 to explore necropolis?

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
Reward for being in the first 10 is a mythic title, so I know there's no real reason to go for it except the title which isn't worth anything, but I still expect a few summoners to go for it. I heard andrewtheruff and zurafa are going for it and was wondering who else was, or if any youtubers were going to stream it? Also curious about their revive/boost stash and unit count.

Who's going for first 10 to explore necropolis? 138 votes

Yeah I'm ready and going to go for first 10 to explore necropolis
5%
Eb0ny-O-M4wDOKTOROKTOPUSSandeepSIcy000SaltE_Wenis69Sceptilemaniac2SirGamesBondShivacrux 8 votes
No way, I'll be better off learning from what others do then carefully planning paths
55%
BashlordHeinz112StarKingFeeney234BigTuna_2054GK_23KingnaesKaspYTMhd20034RayhanIshaqueCupidTheHeroDeservedShtickRickSoSA__Remake10or_StrongL1ttle_sm0kesGrootman1294t123459RockyshockySCP1504 76 votes
Necropolis?? I wasn't planning to do that until next year
39%
SnakeEyes69TerraShshscCat_MurdockSachhyam257NEXTONMalreck04Rayven5220_Sham_UsagicassidyThiartcDeaconcaptain_rogersReignkingTWo_oTraviswRenaxqqLpooSkyLord7000Hoitado 54 votes

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,652 ★★★★★
    Probs go in after watching the vids to see fights but personally need to see it for self
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 810 ★★★★
    The videos will be fun to watch… but running a team of awakened 7* R2’s with ample choices for 6* R5’s to fill a need is not happening on my account any time soon.

Lot of YouTube stream rosters are in a different galaxy than my account
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    I haven't even thought about touching EoP, let alone Unitcropolis.

• Options
    Pikolu said:

I'm not going for it. That'll probably be over 12 hour marathon right there. Also haste makes waste. I plan on doing one path blind to test my own knowledge and skill, and then watching videos of others doing it.

Very cool idea. I think it will take much longer than 12 hours though. Lagacy estimated 36 hours total, and while I think thats a bit high I have no knowledge of the nodes so anything's possible.
  • Options
    Exo27Exo27 Posts: 55
    I haven't even done labyrinth yet so I'm good
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 652 ★★★
    No way, I'll be better off learning from what others do then carefully planning paths
    Pikolu said:

I'm not going for it. That'll probably be over 12 hour marathon right there. Also haste makes waste. I plan on doing one path blind to test my own knowledge and skill, and then watching videos of others doing it.

Like this idea. Was planning on just waiting & watching some guides, but I'm liking the idea of comparing notes with those that are way more knowledgeable about this game. Nothing like a good self-mocking laugh...
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Pikolu said:

Very cool idea. I think it will take much longer than 12 hours though. Lagacy estimated 36 hours total, and while I think thats a bit high I have no knowledge of the nodes so anything's possible.
    That's fair, depends on how quickly you can get through the path nodes and then the boss. We know each path is 12 fights, so if you spent 10 minutes per fight, that is 2 hours per path plus the GM boss. If you can crank out fights faster than that and do it all in one sitting, then that's about what I'd expect from it. If you're a sane person who takes breaks, then it'll take closer to 36 hours. I imagine the top 10 will for sure be done within 24 hours though.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Milan1405 said:

Pikolu said:

That's fair, depends on how quickly you can get through the path nodes and then the boss. We know each path is 12 fights, so if you spent 10 minutes per fight, that is 2 hours per path plus the GM boss. If you can crank out fights faster than that and do it all in one sitting, then that's about what I'd expect from it. If you're a sane person who takes breaks, then it'll take closer to 36 hours. I imagine the top 10 will for sure be done within 24 hours though.
    Isn't 14 fights per path?
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Yeah I'm ready and going to go for first 10 to explore necropolis
    Bouta get King of the Dead with my 7* unleveled vtd I just pulled. 😈
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    First 10 won't get THE, so I'm out.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 877 ★★★
    Exo27 said:

I haven't even done labyrinth yet so I'm good

I’m curious. Do you plan on doing it at all.
    I know the rewards are weak but just to do it?

I’m in the same boat.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,455 ★★★★★
    I'll probably wait til multiple people 100% it, figure out who the true MVP is and then I'll try. In the meantime I'm saving my units, my second ascension and my r5 mats.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Reward for being in the first 10 is a mythic title, so I know there's no real reason to go for it except the title which isn't worth anything, but I still expect a few summoners to go for it. I heard andrewtheruff and zurafa are going for it and was wondering who else was, or if any youtubers were going to stream it? Also curious about their revive/boost stash and unit count.

well , i have saved up a lot of revives , pots , and free crystals but that won't be enough , so waiting for the tubers to do it first might be better overall . Plus i don't have my zemo at r5 atm
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,803 ★★★★
    If i m not draining 1% health with 20 hits, it's not worth it.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 877 ★★★
    Red panty night for Kabaam. I think the YouTubers are going to lose a lot and get this nerfed.
  • Options
    smdam38 said:

Red panty night for Kabaam. I think the YouTubers are going to lose a lot and get this nerfed.

I think it's been tested and tuned to be a challenge but fair. As I said in a previous post, Kabam DLL (excellent track record) told me you can theoretically solo every fight if you're skilled enough, so I doubt it will be nerfed.

I'm in two minds as I think I do have the roster to go for first 10, but I think if I do that I will get less enjoyment out of the content overall and it will be much more costly than waiting to see the best champions for each lane and building up a stash before each path instead of units man.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,559 ★★★★★
    12th of never
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,803 ★★★★
    By the time i open the event, 10 petyrs would have already completed it. Looking forward to "Speedrun Necropolis in 30:28" videos or something like that
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I might do completion after I get some cyberweek units