**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seeking some advice on a player situation

Hi all. So our first war we had a guy K.o 28 times on one fight, regardless of whether or not only 3 count that death number is absurd, I haven't seen such before. He then goes on to talk badly and insult other members of the alliance & obviously we can't have that. Being that this is Banquet season, is it immoral for me to kick him? Else, what do you advise I do?

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    As a leader i have dealt with this type of immature BS many many times. The best course of action is to remove them from the alliance to get rid of the toxic environment they have created, block them, and send a message to the alliance the reasoning and that you will not tolerate such blasphemy. The alliance is priority, members dont deserve to have their time and effort wasted for one foul player.

Side note, without ever knowing or interacting with that dude, could tell he was a troll by name and pfp
  • Options
    Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    It's as simple as saying "welcome to the consequences of your decision".
    Boot with a smile on your face.
  • Options

I'm an officiers in my alliance, and I'd have no problem kicking him even during banquet. It looks like you just asked him what happened and then he goes off.

That pic is just one of several showings of his behavior to give context to my post. He has been troubling his bg officer since he joined about a week ago. She spoke about it in the officer chat but we decided to give him a chance to play season, sort of benefit of the doubt for fairness. As seen, it was pointless. He's arrogant, talks down on his teammates and blamed us for his mess up and made an excuse that Viv Vision (which he attempted to fight on path 2 section 2 using Magneto) is a tactic defender, which she isn't.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★

I'm not sure why I have disagrees on my post, but regardless thank you fellow officers and leaders for responding. I kinda felt a bit guilty about him missing out on the banquet event rewards is why I posted, it's not easy kicking someone during an event but sometimes you're forced to due to bad behavior.

Don't worry about disagrees -- could be "disagreeing" with the idiot in your alliance, or the language, or maybe it's him :)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,956 ★★★★★

Hi all. So our first war we had a guy K.o 28 times on one fight, regardless of whether or not only 3 count that death number is absurd, I haven't seen such before. He then goes on to talk badly and insult other members of the alliance & obviously we can't have that. Being that this is Banquet season, is it immoral for me to kick him? Else, what do you advise I do?

Bro did the worst comeback, mom jokes, he deserve kick with report for abuse
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

Need I say more.

Too many words. I just use one of my alt account officers to kick and say nothing.

Enjoy the rest of the banquet!
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Officer here, usually when i see some of my members arguing, i tend to stop it but if a member is just insulting everyone there or even just 1-2 people then yeah, i'll kick him whether it's banquet season or not
    A game it's meant to be fun, if someone is taking all the fun and the joy of playing with others, he's just a cancer there :) send him to oblivion
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Kick directly without a doubt.
  • Options

Fellow officers and leaders, you may really want to be on the look out for this guy. Bad news.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

• Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 200 ★★

Im on the fence.. cause I know about you OP, and you are not an easy person to deal with, and annoying ass hell..like the mcoc version of Sheldon Cooper.

🍿🍿