**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is T1a really an issue?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You keep saying that there isn't a shortage. But if the availability of Alphas has stayed the same while t4 Basics are more plentiful, t4cc is more plentiful, and 5*s (which use more Alphas than anything used to use with the same availability) are now more plentiful, of course there is a shortage. @CoatHang3r has argued that it's manageable and we need to rank accordingly, which is a reasonable take. He has also argued that they are not less available than they used to be which seems to be (mostly) correct. But part of the definition of a shortage is that people are out of a thing. It is without question that the introduction and proliferation of 5*s have resulted in a demand for this resource that didn't used to exist, so it isn't surprising that people are running out of Alphas. So stop saying there isn't a shortage. There is, objectively a shortage for a lot of the player base. It exists. If you want to argue that players need to find ways around it so that they stop running short, like Coathan3r, at least you will be arguing a point that can be debated and isn't simply wrong.
    My main point is we can't call it a shortage when it's not. The perception is subjective, albeit en mass. "I can't Rank fast enough. I have a Resource that I keep running out of. Other people run out of that Resource. The game doesn't have enough." What's lacking is the introspect as to why that Resource is expending so quickly. That doesn't really lie with the availability in this case. It's spending habits and reaping focuses.

Wrong.

He's actually bang on the money!

How about you chill your bean out expecting to rank up daily

Yes. Because people expect to rank up daily. That's what everyone who is short on alphas is calling for...
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    I just thought of another option as I just opened the ascendent crystal for a shot at a T1A. Instead of having the class catalyst arena reward be a lesser ascendant make it a greater ascendant where the minimum reward is a T1A. Getting iso for 1.5million is kind I kick in the nuts.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    There has been a 100% increase in t1 via master EQ, we are earning more glory and earning that glory at the first milestone.

You didn’t rank your ant men, colossi, IP, KK past rank r3 as 4 stars, if at all, and you do not need to rank them past their 5* star equivalent. Kick rocks. :p
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    if you take perception into account one can never really be wrong but we don't have to agree with you - do you expect us to like the fact the game is forcing us into ranking habits that do not help our gameplay and i would even say detract from the enjoyment of the gameplay By crippling the ranking of mid range champs at such low levels (made more annoying by the fact that many of us have an abundance of the other materials) and that these are somehow bad ranking habits... if the desire to rank 2 a 5* to make him more useful in arena is considered a bad ranking habit, that's where I feel the main introspection needed is your own gw, and I have already said there isn't much I can rank for gameplay so what if I want to r3 a 5* mediocre champ because he will boost our wars defender rating more than my current 4* defender (a system you keep upholding where defender ratings are major part of war now) the complaint that we have is not so much availability as imbalance and the strange bottleneck/ chokepoint it achieves at such a low level of gameplay
  • JamesM wrote: »
    I just thought of another option as I just opened the ascendent crystal for a shot at a T1A. Instead of having the class catalyst arena reward be a lesser ascendant make it a greater ascendant where the minimum reward is a T1A. Getting iso for 1.5million is kind I kick in the nuts.

That lesser ascendant crystal does suck, but I don't think changing it to the greater ascendant crystal would specifically help T1A availability because it would automatically increase T4 B/CC cat availability. You can't choose where you place your effort.

I always run the T4B arena. I used to run the T1A arena then stopped when I didn't need them anymore, then started again when I started to run low. I used to run the ascendant arena before I discovered what the odds of that crystal were, based on running it too many times in retrospect. Even though it is now vastly easier for me to run that thing than it used to be, I never run it anymore.

I don't think it is a good idea to increase availability rather than address costs, and I don't think we should pile too many problem fixes in the arena (it is fine for me if the arena is one of many sources, but not if it becomes the basket we put everything in) but if we were going to add availability in the arena I think it makes more sense if we add a higher tier milestone to those arenas. After all, most of the people in dire need of 5* upgrade resources can trivially blow past 800k. Perhaps you could add another milestone at 1.6 million for another t1a, and while you're at it add another milestone in the T4B arena at 2.2 million for another one of those.

Then throw the ascendant arena in the ocean and rethink that completely.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    The fact that people have 20 5 star and want to take them all to rank 3 is ludacris. You need to wait to collect the resources you need to rank up. I have 15 5 stars Rank 3 and never had any issues regarding T1A. It took me 8 months to do this. People want to rank champs quickly after getting them and not invest the time and effort. What is next? Gold issue?

Give me a break. People arguing about this topic are really out of touch with reality.

Yes, thousands of people are out of touch with reality and you alone are the one sane player. That seems like a plausible reality.

It seems like that.
  • Speeds80 wrote: »
    if you take perception into account one can never really be wrong but we don't have to agree with you - do you expect us to like the fact the game is forcing us into ranking habits that do not help our gameplay and i would even say detract from the enjoyment of the gameplay By crippling the ranking of mid range champs at such low levels (made more annoying by the fact that many of us have an abundance of the other materials) and that these are somehow bad ranking habits... if the desire to rank 2 a 5* to make him more useful in arena is considered a bad ranking habit, that's where I feel the main introspection needed is your own gw, and I have already said there isn't much I can rank for gameplay so what if I want to r3 a 5* mediocre champ because he will boost our wars defender rating more than my current 4* defender (a system you keep upholding where defender ratings are major part of war now) the complaint that we have is not so much availability as imbalance and the strange bottleneck/ chokepoint it achieves at such a low level of gameplay

Just so I'm clear, when you say the game is forcing you into subjectively restrictive ranking habits, what would you say is a reasonable amount of rank ups a higher end players should be able to achieve in the average month, and how many is the game currently constraining players that play like yourself to?

I'm looking for something like "I think it would be reasonable to rank up one 5* from rank 1 to rank 3 and another 5* from rank 1 to rank 2, but the game currently limits me to doing one or the other but not both in the same month." Something like that. Every player earns a different amount of 5* (and 4*) champs, and every player earns a different amount of rank up resources. In the average month, I would like to know what the exact gap is between what you think is fair and what you think you're getting instead.
    My main point is we can't call it a shortage when it's not. The perception is subjective, albeit en mass. "I can't Rank fast enough. I have a Resource that I keep running out of. Other people run out of that Resource. The game doesn't have enough." What's lacking is the introspect as to why that Resource is expending so quickly. That doesn't really lie with the availability in this case. It's spending habits and reaping focuses.

@GroundedWisdom your main point is absurd. My apologies if I wind up with a redundant post but I edited my last one and it went into moderator limbo. This is like saying because you think a famine could have been avoided if farmers/consumption had been handled differently that therefore there is no famine despite all the starving people. By definition there is a shortage so stop saying there isn't one because it's stupid and insulting to all the people who are short. @CoatHang3r has the sense to argue that the situation is manageable. He doesn't deny the existence of the situation. But even granting that alphas are as available as they were previously, it is clear that t4cc are more available than they were, and 5*'s which used to be scarce and need lots of alphas are more available, so it should be expected that a greater need for alphas without an increased supply will cause a shortage. Again, it is reasonable to argue that we need to find ways to manage this as Coathang3r has done. But to say there is no shortage is absurd.
    Sorry @DNA3000 my issue isn't that I can't rank enough champs, to give you any solid answer I have always been happy with the amount I could rank due to my amount of t4bs. I have run every t4b arena in the last 2 years And pulling t4bs and t4cs was always enjoyable, less so now as that just means more t1as needed to add to my current deficit. its more the fact that I have champs now sitting at r2 4* that I would like to try out r3/r4 ie my punisher 2099 but since I'm using glory for alphas and have 5* rankups that will actually affect my war rating more, (lost a war by 20 defender rating points todAy and I have t4bs and t4cs to rank any class except tech and duped 5*s who would boost our defender rating) so 5* should be my priority as most of my 5*s are attack only right now. I'll keep buying the alphas for that before getting to my backlog or r1 and r2 4*s.. I've narrowed my point down to the single issue that if alphas were more available or less needed for the 5* rankup, the champs I pull would be at least useable in some context of my current game. And I would be bottle necked at a different choke point in my ranking. I am simply tAking offense to the assertion that my ranking technique is incorrect and the reason alphas are my bottleneck. The reason alphas are my bottleneck is because logically I should be ranking my 5* champs, and the alphas needed to do that is a big requirement considering the factors of my gameplay
  • My main point is we can't call it a shortage when it's not. The perception is subjective, albeit en mass. "I can't Rank fast enough. I have a Resource that I keep running out of. Other people run out of that Resource. The game doesn't have enough." What's lacking is the introspect as to why that Resource is expending so quickly. That doesn't really lie with the availability in this case. It's spending habits and reaping focuses.

@GroundedWisdom your main point is absurd. My apologies if I wind up with a redundant post but I edited my last one and it went into moderator limbo. This is like saying because you think a famine could have been avoided if farmers/consumption had been handled differently that therefore there is no famine despite all the starving people. By definition there is a shortage so stop saying there isn't one because it's stupid and insulting to all the people who are short. @CoatHang3r has the sense to argue that the situation is manageable. He doesn't deny the existence of the situation. But even granting that alphas are as available as they were previously, it is clear that t4cc are more available than they were, and 5*'s which used to be scarce and need lots of alphas are more available, so it should be expected that a greater need for alphas without an increased supply will cause a shortage. Again, it is reasonable to argue that we need to find ways to manage this as Coathang3r has done. But to say there is no shortage is absurd.

@GroundedWisdom is often extremely ambiguous with his wording, and sometimes I think I understand what he is saying and he works hard to prove that guess wrong, but in this case I believe he is saying that while players might have a shortage, meaning the players individually lack t1a, the game itself doesn't suffer from a shortage of availability in t1a.

If players need more than they have, that is a shortage by literal definition. But that's not the same thing as saying the game has a shortage of them. The game can't literally have a shortage (because of course the game can make an infinite number of them), but it can suffer from a lack of availability, which is colloquially reasonable to call a shortage. I don't personally think that the latter kind of shortage exists, but it depends greatly on how much availability you think the game is supposed to have in the first place. That's kind of an unanswered question.

Back when 5* champs were rare, there was a huge abundance of them relative to need, because need was low. Now, some players have needs that significantly outstrip their perceived availability. But I don't personally know if those needs are reasonable, because there aren't a lot of people posting examples that compare needs over time with earnings over time. They are mostly posting backlogs. My guess however is that the very top T4CC earners and 5* champion earners are the canary in the cage, and uncollected difficulty events will start to propagate their problem downward in some fashion. At some point the devs will be compelled to address this. Perception will simply overtake the numbers.
    Sorry @DNA3000 my issue isn't that I can't rank enough champs, to give you any solid answer I have always been happy with the amount I could rank due to my amount of t4bs. I have run every t4b arena in the last 2 years And pulling t4bs and t4cs was always enjoyable, less so now as that just means more t1as needed to add to my current deficit. its more the fact that I have champs now sitting at r2 4* that I would like to try out r3/r4 ie my punisher 2099 but since I'm using glory for alphas and have 5* rankups that will actually affect my war rating more, (lost a war by 20 defender rating points todAy and I have t4bs and t4cs to rank any class except tech and duped 5*s who would boost our defender rating) so 5* should be my priority as most of my 5*s are attack only right now. I'll keep buying the alphas for that before getting to my backlog or r1 and r2 4*s.. I've narrowed my point down to the single issue that if alphas were more available or less needed for the 5* rankup, the champs I pull would be at least useable in some context of my current game. And I would be bottle necked at a different choke point in my ranking. I am simply tAking offense to the assertion that my ranking technique is incorrect and the reason alphas are my bottleneck. The reason alphas are my bottleneck is because logically I should be ranking my 5* champs, and the alphas needed to do that is a big requirement considering the factors of my gameplay

Ignoring any criticism of your ranking choices, you seem to be implying that the minimum amount of rank ups you should be able to do should include both the ability to rank every 5* champion you acquire to rank 2 fairly quickly, on top of ranking up champions specifically to rank 3 and 4 that have the highest ranking priority. Is that a fair paraphrase of your position?
  • xNig wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    5x 5R4
    21x 4R5
    4x 5R3
    10x 4R4
    7x 5R2

Not having T1A shortages.

Your listing that like you have a lot of 5*s ranked

Yes I do.

9dfexhltbqfh.png
    kihs0ib9eqhw.png
    1yakyae9b09g.png
    cnu4bj9runm7.png
    gbp4b7tnrm64.png

Happy?

Sheesh guys just learn to manage your resources better.

Bro you have 10 5*s at r1. You don’t have a lot ranked. Almost 2/3 if your 5* are below r3, half at r1. Piss off
  • DoctorJ wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Still waiting for people complaining about lack of t1a to show their rosters and prove theyre not being stupid with their rank ups.

What do you consider to be a stupid rank up? I took my 5* am to r3 over lots of potential 4* rank ups. Was that stupid? In the short run probably but in the long run definitely not.

In my book any duped 5* takes priority for rank ups over any 4* unless it's a god tier 4*.

Rank ups done for the sake of ranking 5* up. Example ranking spidergwen up because "muh 5* are future". I have a mate who does nothig but complain about t1a being non existant, yet he refuses to rank 4* and ranks 5* he will never use outside arena. Thats being stupid with your rank ups.

The way I look at it, dupe 5* shouldnt necasarrily take precedence over a better 4*. Example, you dupe 5* collosus. Who takes precedence, him or 4* iceman? Him or 4* x23? Obviously resources would get better practical use out of iceman or x23 over collosus. Why I want to see rosters is because I fully believe half the people complaining about no t1a are doing the opposite and choosing 5* dupe collosus over 4* iceman/ x23, even though collosus has no practical use to them. Their purposefully choosing to use 10 alpha over 3 because "muh 5* are future*. Its a self inflicted shortage. Obviously doesnt apply to every single person, but again Im willing to bet over half are. Different situations will warrant different choices for rosters.

Myself, I get 1 alpha from alliance event weekly and buy 2 from glory for a grand total of 3 a week. I dont do alpha arena. Ones from eq are bonus, so 4 extra a month. Ive never had a shortage of alpha, always have enough to rank up a new champ. I have 2 r4 5*, 3 r3 5*, 4 r2 5* and 7 r1 5*. I have 14 r5, 9 r4 4* and over 50 r3. My personal bottleneck is gold, but thats 100% self inflicted because i dont play tons of arena.

I actually have antman 5* at r3 myself as well. Used on defense so it had purpose. Hes gaining even more purpose with the Mordo nerf for those who still get messed up by him. I dont consider a rank up done with purpose behind it stupid, but i do consider ones done, again, for purpose of "muh 5* are future" stupid. Especially if you will never use that champ outside arena.

Im not trying to sound condescending or be a **** like some folks, but this forum often has trouble applying logic to situations and this is definitely one of them.

You are nowhere near the level of the players dealing with alpha availability.
    5x 5R4
    21x 4R5
    4x 5R3
    10x 4R4
    7x 5R2

Yes I do.

9dfexhltbqfh.png
    kihs0ib9eqhw.png
    1yakyae9b09g.png
    cnu4bj9runm7.png
    gbp4b7tnrm64.png

Happy?

Bro you have 10 5*s at r1. You don’t have a lot ranked. Almost 2/3 if your 5* are below r3, half at r1. Piss off

People open 5 star for feature or pop open 5 and they want to rank 3 all they get right away. 😂 It took me 5 to 8 months to rank 3 15 of my 5 stars. So I expect every one to be able to rank 5 stars but as its due time. It is just nonsense to moan about T1A when you can easily get 20 every MONTH.

Lets hear the complaints about Gold too once you need more than a million to max a 5 star. HAPPY GRINDING 😊

Use your glory to buy T1A. Dont be cheap or try to exploit the game.
    DNA yes I will admit somewhat wasted r2 5*s before I realised my alpha imbalance. when I had alphas spare they went on r2ing 5* champs while i worked on t4cs etc to make t4b and alpha arena quicker (they enter the infinity streak from fight 15) (I'm not in a t4c alliance I feel more sorry for them), the problem is my last 4 5*s were all decent, it's what really made this an issue for me, I'll be happy to sit on r1s of rubbish champs in the future, but I would also point out that r2ing a 5* champ being such a rankup hurdle is illogical, it's not like too many r2s will imbalance the game in any way, so
    Why set The choke point so low
    DNA yes I will admit somewhat wasted r2 5*s before I realised my alpha imbalance. when I had alphas spare they went on r2ing 5* champs while i worked on t4cs etc to make t4b and alpha arena quicker (they enter the infinity streak from fight 15) (I'm not in a t4c alliance I feel more sorry for them), the problem is my last 4 5*s were all decent, it's what really made this an issue for me, I'll be happy to sit on r1s of rubbish champs in the future, but I would also point out that r2ing a 5* champ being such a rankup hurdle is illogical, it's not like too many r2s will imbalance the game in any way, so

I'm not specifically judging, I'm trying to put numbers to the qualitative statements. So it sounds like you're saying you think it would be reasonable to be able to rank up your 5* champions to rank 2 more or less as soon as you got them, but you think it is also reasonable to temporarily delay a rank 2 upgrade to divert resources to rank up a champion you intend to take to rank 3 or 4. Is that a reasonable rate to you?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Oh don't worry there are rewards for mordoks lab too... oh wait no alphas
    5x 5R4
    21x 4R5
    4x 5R3
    10x 4R4
    7x 5R2

Yes I do.

9dfexhltbqfh.png
    kihs0ib9eqhw.png
    1yakyae9b09g.png
    cnu4bj9runm7.png
    gbp4b7tnrm64.png

Happy?

5x 5R4
    21x 4R5
    4x 5R3
    10x 4R4
    7x 5R2

Yes I do.

9dfexhltbqfh.png
    kihs0ib9eqhw.png
    1yakyae9b09g.png
    cnu4bj9runm7.png
    gbp4b7tnrm64.png

Happy?

That’s the reason why you guys have a t1a shortage and I don’t. There is no NEED to rank 5*s to R3. Anyway it doesn’t matter to me whether supply is increased. Extra T1A for doing absolutely nothing extra just lets me sell them for more T2A fragments.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    5x 5R4
    21x 4R5
    4x 5R3
    10x 4R4
    7x 5R2

Yes I do.

9dfexhltbqfh.png
    kihs0ib9eqhw.png
    1yakyae9b09g.png
    cnu4bj9runm7.png
    gbp4b7tnrm64.png

Happy?

People open 5 star for feature or pop open 5 and they want to rank 3 all they get right away. 😂 It took me 5 to 8 months to rank 3 15 of my 5 stars. So I expect every one to be able to rank 5 stars but as its due time. It is just nonsense to moan about T1A when you can easily get 20 every MONTH.

Lets hear the complaints about Gold too once you need more than a million to max a 5 star. HAPPY GRINDING 😊

I’m sorry what? Where am I getting 20 alphas a month? And it’s already been said, it’s ridiculous to have to use your glory to buy t1 alphas. It should be common enough that you don’t have to. My ally hits every milestone every time so that’s 4 in 12 days. 4 from event quests that’s 8. Glory needs to be used for t2a frags. Why should we use the glory to purchase anything other then the rarest item in the store? In a pinch, sure. But to have to use all my glory in order to be able to rank my 5* hyperion before the cosmic t4c expires is ridiculous dude. If you can’t get behind that then your just an idiot troll. Piss off

Yea not me. Since my first ever 5* if I’m not going to rank it to 4 or use it frequently as an r3 then it gets leveled and stays at 1. Been that way for three years. But now it’s different. Bc my unawakened 5* gwenpool has higher face pi at r3 then my level 99 r5 4*. And face pi is what counts in aw towards defender rating so guess what? Now that changes. 5* are now needed more. And rightfully so. They’re coming into the game
    More. SO THE MATERIALS NEEDED TO RANK THEM SHOULD BE COMING IN MORE AS WELL. Simple as that. Game progresses, rewards should progress with it. But they’re leaving alphas behind as if they’re not required anymkre

Not so ridiculous is it now @CoatHang3r maybe you should think a little bit before you spew out hundreds of non sense posts trying to prove your point.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Still waiting for people complaining about lack of t1a to show their rosters and prove theyre not being stupid with their rank ups.

What do you consider to be a stupid rank up? I took my 5* am to r3 over lots of potential 4* rank ups. Was that stupid? In the short run probably but in the long run definitely not.

In my book any duped 5* takes priority for rank ups over any 4* unless it's a god tier 4*.

Rank ups done for the sake of ranking 5* up. Example ranking spidergwen up because "muh 5* are future". I have a mate who does nothig but complain about t1a being non existant, yet he refuses to rank 4* and ranks 5* he will never use outside arena. Thats being stupid with your rank ups.

The way I look at it, dupe 5* shouldnt necasarrily take precedence over a better 4*. Example, you dupe 5* collosus. Who takes precedence, him or 4* iceman? Him or 4* x23? Obviously resources would get better practical use out of iceman or x23 over collosus. Why I want to see rosters is because I fully believe half the people complaining about no t1a are doing the opposite and choosing 5* dupe collosus over 4* iceman/ x23, even though collosus has no practical use to them. Their purposefully choosing to use 10 alpha over 3 because "muh 5* are future*. Its a self inflicted shortage. Obviously doesnt apply to every single person, but again Im willing to bet over half are. Different situations will warrant different choices for rosters.

Myself, I get 1 alpha from alliance event weekly and buy 2 from glory for a grand total of 3 a week. I dont do alpha arena. Ones from eq are bonus, so 4 extra a month. Ive never had a shortage of alpha, always have enough to rank up a new champ. I have 2 r4 5*, 3 r3 5*, 4 r2 5* and 7 r1 5*. I have 14 r5, 9 r4 4* and over 50 r3. My personal bottleneck is gold, but thats 100% self inflicted because i dont play tons of arena.

I actually have antman 5* at r3 myself as well. Used on defense so it had purpose. Hes gaining even more purpose with the Mordo nerf for those who still get messed up by him. I dont consider a rank up done with purpose behind it stupid, but i do consider ones done, again, for purpose of "muh 5* are future" stupid. Especially if you will never use that champ outside arena.

Im not trying to sound condescending or be a **** like some folks, but this forum often has trouble applying logic to situations and this is definitely one of them.

You are nowhere near the level of the players dealing with alpha availability.

How bout an actual counter arguement instead? I know its a lot to ask for around here.
    edited December 2017

Yea not me. Since my first ever 5* if I’m not going to rank it to 4 or use it frequently as an r3 then it gets leveled and stays at 1. Been that way for three years. But now it’s different. Bc my unawakened 5* gwenpool has higher face pi at r3 then my level 99 r5 4*. And face pi is what counts in aw towards defender rating so guess what? Now that changes. 5* are now needed more. And rightfully so. They’re coming into the game
    More. SO THE MATERIALS NEEDED TO RANK THEM SHOULD BE COMING IN MORE AS WELL. Simple as that. Game progresses, rewards should progress with it. But they’re leaving alphas behind as if they’re not required anymkre

Not so ridiculous is it now @CoatHang3r maybe you should think a little bit before you spew out hundreds of non sense posts trying to prove your point.
    You almost made it through an entire post without including the bile.

You can r3 2 defense 5s a month if that’s your focus, you telling me you can pull more than two defense 5s a month and that no one else can? Your competition is in the same boat guy.

#muhalphashortage
    #moart2aformyIF
    thats the right attitude xnig,
  • CoatHang3r wrote: »

You can r3 2 defense 5s a month if that’s your focus, you telling me you can pull more than two defense 5s a month and that no one else can? Your competition is in the same boat guy.

#muhalphashortage
    #moart2aformyIF

Where am I getting 20 alphas a month without constantly buying them from the glory store
    5x 5R4
    21x 4R5
    4x 5R3
    10x 4R4
    7x 5R2

Yes I do.

9dfexhltbqfh.png
    kihs0ib9eqhw.png
    1yakyae9b09g.png
    cnu4bj9runm7.png
    gbp4b7tnrm64.png

Happy?

I’m sorry what? Where am I getting 20 alphas a month? And it’s already been said, it’s ridiculous to have to use your glory to buy t1 alphas. It should be common enough that you don’t have to. My ally hits every milestone every time so that’s 4 in 12 days. 4 from event quests that’s 8. Glory needs to be used for t2a frags. Why should we use the glory to purchase anything other then the rarest item in the store? In a pinch, sure. But to have to use all my glory in order to be able to rank my 5* hyperion before the cosmic t4c expires is ridiculous dude. If you can’t get behind that then your just an idiot troll. Piss off

It is not ridiculous my friend. You are being unrealistic. Why you have cosmic t4cc expiring. You open all your resources and want to use every single T4cc. Let me guess your looking for a specific class, guess what? That is not how the game works. Learn how to play. Plan yourself better.
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    edited December 2017
    And it’s not that nobody else can. But out of 9 others? Yea bro it’s more then probable. Diversity is bg specific dude
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    5x 5R4
    21x 4R5
    4x 5R3
    10x 4R4
    7x 5R2

Yes I do.

9dfexhltbqfh.png
    kihs0ib9eqhw.png
    1yakyae9b09g.png
    cnu4bj9runm7.png
    gbp4b7tnrm64.png

Happy?

It is not ridiculous my friend. You are being unrealistic. Why you have cosmic t4cc expiring. You open all your resources and want to use every single T4cc. Let me guess your looking for a specific class, guess what? That is not how the game works. Learn how to play. Plan yourself better.

Lol so what do you do when you need to rank a champ? You just don’t open anything catalyst crystals bc you may end up getting something in your overflow you don’t need? No. You’re the one that needs to learn how to play. 30 days should
    Be more then enough time to earn 10 alphas without having to buy them from a store.

Kabam puts 5*s in crystals that we can buy weekly. But put a limit on the alphas we can buy. It should not be that way
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

#muhalphashortage
    #moart2aformyIF

Where am I getting 20 alphas a month without constantly buying them from the glory store
    This month
    EQ-6
    Arena-3
    3 days-10
    Buy one with glory enjoy your Hyperion.

Glory is meant for you to use on what you need, if you want to prioritize something other than rank up materials that’s on you but it sounds like you need t1a to meet your goals.
  • CoatHang3r wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

#muhalphashortage
    #moart2aformyIF

This month
    EQ-6
    Arena-3
    3 days-10
    Buy one with glory enjoy your Hyperion.

Glory is meant for you to use on what you need, if you want to prioritize something other than rank up materials that’s on you but it sounds like you need t1a to meet your goals.

Don’t have time to do arena, event quests only give 4. And I do use my glory on a rank up material. The rarest one. Not the one that players that just started are using to r3 their top champ.
  • You apparently have way too much time on your hands. Which is why you’re at the top of the valor leaderboard and on these forums 24:7 at the same time. I on the other hand, have a life. And better things to do then try to reason with the unreasonable. Not sure how I got suckered into this non sense in the first place