Best strategy against 40k ultron in 5.4.6?

2»

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★

Mayavi said:

sparxcdn said:

Please make sure to realize what node he is on when he cycles through buffs, Try and keep him to fury or maybe armor but fury is best, otherwise if you could send a couple of screenshots of your roster id be happy to tell you who would be best

This is my roster

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    This is needlessly rude. You don't need to laugh at other players just because you feel pathetic about yourself.
    I don't think this guy was mocking op, I think it was more towards kabam for making early game so trivial now. A r5 and r2 in act 5? Really kabam? Its just gonna make the later acts and bgs so much harder and more frustrating for them.
    come on lol
    Maybe not him but my emoji duh :D Also, the glazing for you is crazy fr :#
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

use Galan make sure to build at least more than 100 planetary mass then do heavy and launch special he will melt

You don't want to parry him.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

use Galan make sure to build at least more than 100 planetary mass then do heavy and launch special he will melt

You don't want to parry him.
    You can parry him with armor and gain 50 bonus mass technically
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 493 Content Creator

Mayavi said:

sparxcdn said:

Please make sure to realize what node he is on when he cycles through buffs, Try and keep him to fury or maybe armor but fury is best, otherwise if you could send a couple of screenshots of your roster id be happy to tell you who would be best

This is my roster

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    This is needlessly rude. You don't need to laugh at other players just because you feel pathetic about yourself.
    I don't think this guy was mocking op, I think it was more towards kabam for making early game so trivial now. A r5 and r2 in act 5? Really kabam? Its just gonna make the later acts and bgs so much harder and more frustrating for them.
    come on lol
    Also, the glazing for you is crazy fr :#
    People disagreeing with your weird interpretation of that earlier comment doesn't equal anyone "glazing" me, but ok.

Let's keep this on track.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★

Mayavi said:

sparxcdn said:

This is my roster

come on lol
    Also, the glazing for you is crazy fr :#
    People disagreeing with your weird interpretation of that earlier comment doesn't equal anyone "glazing" me, but ok.

Let's keep this on track.
    idk seemed to me like they wanted your validation for some reason. Could have just clicked disagree or agree and went on with their day being extra like that is weird to me. I could really care less if people disagree with what I interpret in a game, its not that deep its just the forums 🤣
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    That Wiccan melt was super satisfying. Probably the cheesiest fight in the game.
  • sparxcdnsparxcdn Member Posts: 24

Were you able to take Ultron down yet?

On an alt account I tried ranking up Void and I realised each time I used Void, Ultron starts with a deactivated powergain and after expiry, continues with another deactivated powergain next.
    And it charge in and does not back off. Muscle memory cause parry and K.O.

Finally managed to take Ultron down after 3 single plus 1 team revive.

I managed to take down ultron just now , and I needed 1 team rev and 2 singles on sunspot. He was so hard with the power gain, but I managed to beat him :D

ahmynuts said:

Autofight with a 6 star rank 5 ascended Hercules.

(But seriously what everyone else said. Make sure you pay close attention to his cycle and try not to debuff him on regen)

or power gain power gain is also very important because it takes him right to his sp3
    So true. He legit went to sp3 the moment I did my first hit. He took out 70 percent hp :(
    ahmynuts said:

Mayavi said:

sparxcdn said:

This is my roster

What makes it worse is that it's not even a bad roster for where that player is at in the game, it's really solid.
    Thx for the compliment :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited January 25
    sparxcdn said:

Were you able to take Ultron down yet?

On an alt account I tried ranking up Void and I realised each time I used Void, Ultron starts with a deactivated powergain and after expiry, continues with another deactivated powergain next.
    And it charge in and does not back off. Muscle memory cause parry and K.O.

Finally managed to take Ultron down after 3 single plus 1 team revive.

I managed to take down ultron just now , and I needed 1 team rev and 2 singles on sunspot. He was so hard with the power gain, but I managed to beat him :D
    The Ultron in Act 6.1 is relatively easier.
    One day … I just may get to do this. Question is when. 😞

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    @sparxcdn , you can get better help if people can see your other threads, or comments of asking things in other threads. To help know context about stuff you’re stuck at.

Cannot do that with your Forum Profile here set to PRIVATE the way it is.

You can go Edit your Forum Profile Settings and check the “Display My Profile Publicly” (which is how almost all ppl here have it).

(just keep private the other setting for displaying email, you do NOT want that visible).

How are you supposed to kill ultron with a 3 star loki? He will get oneshotted by ultron right?
    edited January 26
    @sparxcdn said:

How are you supposed to kill ultron with a 3 star loki? He will get oneshotted by ultron right?
    Skill issue.