123457»

Comments

• TrillibossTrilliboss Member Posts: 276 ★★★
    Frnkielo said:

Frnkielo said:

Frnkielo said:

Frnkielo said:

Starhawk said:

I don't know about rigged but i'm thinking i may just not vote and ignore my inbox and the objective unless there is something juicy for voting at all as part of the objectives....don't care for either champ....shouldn't have to be forced to pick something....

Yea I’m not voting …I have no connection with any champ but the blob..hopefully he will still make it to game like white tiger

Are you guys like twin flames ?
    What do you mean by that?

The connection, like the netflix docuseries...
    I am asking cause I never felt connected to onr of my champs, maybe I am the one with issues
    Oh ok so your trying to insult me then..I get it
    No, I am curious, I wanna feel connected to my champs too...
    You do you
    dude shut your mouth jesus
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    I voted Black Tarantula.
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    Make spider punk great again - but this was not a blob coronation. I voted for swarm… Jax or Mike can you share if I was the only one?
    Love the game - love the team - keep up the good work!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Got to say, thank you, you have provided me and my friends infinite entertainment this entire day, couldn't stop laughing
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    If I was a moderator I would be perma-banning people for being bigoted left, right, centre, up, down, sideways and everything. Not from here, from the game. It's in the TOS not to be a Berkley Hunt, so if they do it, kick their ass to the kerb.

BuT mA fReE sPeEcH.

News flash, free speech means the government can't pass laws infringing your right to free speech, companies can and do pass rules all the time.

And, the First Amendment is only a US law. It is not universal. Kabam are Canadian, they can violate your free speech rights in US law all they want because it's inapplicable.

Also, also, the US Supreme Court has actually upheld the principle that, despite what twunts like Musk think, free speech is not absolute. That goes back to, like, the 1940s or something.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    edited February 1
    All my votes went to swarm, then tarantula upon swarms elimination. Only 2 of my alliance mates voted blob. People really overestimated his popularity ig

I also love how people come here to talk trash and be generally scummy and expect their accounts to be safe
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I don't think it is crazy that Blob didn't win. While we don't know how he would have turned out, on the surface he is just going to be another painful defender and I don't think anyone wants that.

It is always going to be more fun to use an OP attacker than have to worry about facing an OP defender. I think this is what doomed blob.

Still would have liked to see Uncanny Spiderman to round out the classes but, as the saying goes, there is always next year.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Surprising how the user is banned but his thread is still up 🤣
This discussion has been closed.