**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    WildyWildy Posts: 4
    Sooo i did all paragon objectives expect robot objective on first week. Did Kabam issue grace point or not because with grace point and all other objectives done i should be at the milestone with deathless groot piece?
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 77
    I just became paragon and I can only reach 4 points or so. Sucks i couldn't do previous fights and now I'm missing out on good rewards for my acct 😔
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    edited April 28
    Can anyone explain to me how the hell valiant players who completed left side managed to get 24 pts while i did all valiant objective minus the guilly objective because we were told we wouldn't miss any mandatory pts am stuck on 23/24?

If ppl did cosmic team on left side they would cosmic objective left and if they did that as well they be at 25/24. Again explain how i am stuck at 23 when we were told that guilly objective wouldn't have any impact at all.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,439 ★★★★★

Can anyone explain to me how the hell valiant players who completed left side managed to get 24 pts while i did all valiant objective minus the guilly objective because we were told we wouldn't miss any mandatory pts am stuck on 23/24?

If ppl did cosmic team on left side they would cosmic objective left and if they did that as well they be at 25/24. Again explain how i am stuck at 23 when we were told that guilly objective wouldn't have any impact at all.

Not doing Gully brings down your max from 26 to 25. If you’ve been valiant the entire time WoW has been released, you've missed something else or not done both sides of the gauntlet.
  • Options

Not doing Gully brings down your max from 26 to 25. If you’ve been valiant the entire time WoW has been released, you've missed something else or not done both sides of the gauntlet.
    I seen ppl just do left side only and reach 24 pts without doing the right side.
  • Options

I seen ppl just do left side only and reach 24 pts without doing the right side.
    Yes. They don’t need the 2 points from the right side. The valiant max is 26 points, so if they did robot objective and gully they are at 24 after getting 5 objectives on the left side.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Also, better hurry up because time is running out.
  • Options

Also, better hurry up because time is running out.
    Thanks timekeeper lol
  • Options

Yes. They don’t need the 2 points from the right side. The valiant max is 26 points, so if they did robot objective and gully they are at 24 after getting 5 objectives on the left side.
    So much for guilly objective having no effect on getting pts my ass. Knew it was complete **** when they said guilly objective won't matter. 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 117

So much for guilly objective having no effect on getting pts my ass. Knew it was complete **** when they said guilly objective won't matter. 🤦‍♂️
    They said it was an extra point
    Last reward is at 24, you can get up to 24 with the normal objectives
    Guillotine objective gets you up to 25, so it is indeed extra

• Options
    HaverTimeHaverTime Posts: 10

It's an extra point lol. It wasn't hard to understand. They never said it wouldn't matter, just that it was extra. Which it is.
  • Options

It is an extra point. You can still get to 24 without it lol
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    Has it been announced if spring of whatever b is starting tomorrow or a week off?
  • Options

Has it been announced if spring of whatever b is starting tomorrow or a week off?

No, but conjecture is that it begins next week with an announcement on Friday’s live stream
  • Options
    AggressivEAggressivE Posts: 1
    nice