**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

Comments

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited February 22

Quick question: Has it been confirmed whether or not Act 8.4 will drop before April 3?

This would allow players to obtain the Valiant title before the last round of WOW in order to squeeze in some extra points and earn one additional milestone…

Well if you get variant mid of an objective, let's say within next 14 days, you unlock the nebula's valiant objective and all upcoming valiant objectives as well
    Makes sense, but I have no way of getting valiant before 8.4… Not going to explore Necro due to lack of resources (including time).
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,334 ★★★★★

Quick question: Has it been confirmed whether or not Act 8.4 will drop before April 3?

This would allow players to obtain the Valiant title before the last round of WOW in order to squeeze in some extra points and earn one additional milestone…

Well if you get variant mid of an objective, let's say within next 14 days, you unlock the nebula's valiant objective and all upcoming valiant objectives as well
    Makes sense, but I have no way of getting valiant before 8.4… Not going to explore Necro due to lack of resources (including time).
    Yes but wow final quest ends at may end , and 8.4 will be launched before that for sure.
  • Options
    I don‘t think the valiant objectives will appear mid-quest… Meaning you only get the valiant objectives if you turn valiant before the last episode starts, so before April 3…

At least that‘s how it has been in the past, hasn‘t it?
  • Options

I don‘t think the valiant objectives will appear mid-quest… Meaning you only get the valiant objectives if you turn valiant before the last episode starts, so before April 3…

No, it does appear in mid quest, I became valiant after the launch of abs quest, and as soon as I became valiant, I got the sinister six objective.
  • Options
    edited February 23

No, it does appear in mid quest, I became valiant after the launch of abs quest, and as soon as I became valiant, I got the sinister six objective.
    Oh, that‘s great to hear… Thanks!

And congrats on becoming Valiant! ☺️
  • Options
    BasNLBasNL Posts: 56
    edited February 23
    I'm not the best player, so skipped Abs man completely. Nebula seems to be doable. But please get rid of that energy cost. I need to be able to get a lot of tries to get to know the fighting style. It's ridiculous you want to get money from this trick.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★
    Managed to knock out the robot objective on both my main and my secondary account before it expired. The pain of doing it will hopefully be less than doing another run at the gauntlet at the end.

Got six points on the main account after doing a Scorpion run. Will probably use Howard 7R1 and Angela 6R4 sig 200 to knock out the objectives on the main. No clue who I'm going to run with on my secondary account.
  • Options
    Okay knocked off a couple more objectives. Did Angela (R3 sig 102) and Scorpion (R5 sig 200) with my 2nd account. Angela was close to a solo and Scorpion took 4 revives which would have been less if I remembered to set it to Rupture instead of keeping it on poison. I wasn't playing for solo on either of these so once I got good damage I just kept it. Nothing that wasn't in the overflow so I didn't feel too bad

On my main I used Howard for the Carina objective. Lost a few revives for not turning on the auto masher (again nothing not in overflow). First time using Howard and it was a really fun fight. The armor breaks and crazy buffs he gets made the fight really fun. I've got an Angela (sig 200) that I just took to rank 4 but haven't leveled as I'm waiting for level up. I'll probably bang out the last objective this weekend.

So this fight was a little tricky but no where close to the phone throwing rage that was the Absorbing Man fight. If the rest of the fights are around this level with a few viable options for each objective I'll be very happy. The rewards are super solid and it feels like it'll be on the same level as last year's Eternity of Pain, tricky but not impossible.

TL;DR Howard go BRRRRRR Angela is Bae.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Is there any timeline on the deathless guillotine objective?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,360 ★★★★
    Rohith21 said:

Is there any timeline on the deathless guillotine objective?

Just be patient, it will be there soon … either for Week 3 or Week 4 Boss.
  • Options
    What a fun fight Week 3 was. They took a really challenging champion and made him even trickier with a very specific loophole to beat him. Just had a blast with Domino just now, I’m not sure who I want to use for the other objectives but I’m really looking forward to doing it.

This is the way the Absorbing Man fight should have been. Maybe have him take 400% damage while deactivated to make catching his special more rewarding in the gauntlet.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 874 ★★★★
    It appears we'll have to use deathless guilly on Dani moonstar then. Hopefully it isn't too terrible lol
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,994 ★★★★★
    edited March 6

It appears we'll have to use deathless guilly on Dani moonstar then. Hopefully it isn't too terrible lol

I'm thinking it's more for the final part with 6 fights. Makes much more sense.
  • Options
    Harish_HK07Harish_HK07 Posts: 9
    MCOC Team said:

New End-Game Content Begins with the Winter of Woe

2024’s Seasonal, End-Game, high-difficulty, super tough, pull-your-hair-out, similar to Eternity of Pain, mucho-rawr-style content is set to begin on Wednesday February 7th with The Winter of Woe. Each step of the Winter of Woe will consist of ONE 1v1 quest, to be completed in a two week time-frame.

Each fight will be accompanied by two solo objectives for Paragon Summoners and an additional objective for Valiant Summoners. Earn Points towards Winter Of Woe Milestones by completing those objectives. You’ll want to complete as many as possible over the next two months to get the best rewards possible. Reward acquisition has also changed to a Milestone-style distribution, meaning you will not have to wait for your rewards!

Please see below for the full Winter of Woe schedule; future seasons of unhappiness will follow a similar structure.

Schedules

Objectives

Here’s a sneak peek at the objectives for the first fight of the Winter of Woe. This should give you a chance to strategize and plan your rankups! We will not be posting the objectives sets for future fights.

Rewards

Note: There will be two grace points, meaning: you can achieve your progression-level's highest milestones without completing *two* of the event's objectives. (more at the bottom of this post)

ADDITIONAL INFO [FEB 9 1:40pm PT]:

Summoners, we noticed that we missed out on a piece of information earlier that we wanted to make sure we include.

Currently we have planned for both Paragon and Valiant Players 1 grace point with each Season of this new end-game content. This grace point comes from a 3rd paragon objective that will be included with one of the regular live for 2 week quests each season, and requires that Summoners use one of the previously released 7-Star Deathless Champions. This first Objective will require the use of 7-Star Guillotine (Deathless). This is optional, so anybody that does not have a 7-Star Guillotine (Deathless) will not miss out on any mandatory points, but choosing to do this objective will allow you to skip a later objective.

This means that any Summoners that have completed the #Robots Objective for Quest 1, and have access to a 7-Star Guillotine (Deathless) and finish that Objective when it is available, can skip 2 other objectives.

Edit Feb 21: Corrected the structure/number of fights in the final week of Winter of Woe
    I finished Winter of Woe Week 2 by using 7* deathless guillotine champ but I didn't get point for it. I contacted customer service, they said that this objective is not yet active. Am I missing something?
  • Options

MCOC Team said:

2024’s Seasonal, End-Game, high-difficulty, super tough, pull-your-hair-out, similar to Eternity of Pain, mucho-rawr-style content is set to begin on Wednesday February 7th with The Winter of Woe. Each step of the Winter of Woe will consist of ONE 1v1 quest, to be completed in a two week time-frame.

Each fight will be accompanied by two solo objectives for Paragon Summoners and an additional objective for Valiant Summoners. Earn Points towards Winter Of Woe Milestones by completing those objectives. You’ll want to complete as many as possible over the next two months to get the best rewards possible. Reward acquisition has also changed to a Milestone-style distribution, meaning you will not have to wait for your rewards!

Please see below for the full Winter of Woe schedule; future seasons of unhappiness will follow a similar structure.

Schedules

Objectives

Here’s a sneak peek at the objectives for the first fight of the Winter of Woe. This should give you a chance to strategize and plan your rankups! We will not be posting the objectives sets for future fights.

Rewards

Note: There will be two grace points, meaning: you can achieve your progression-level's highest milestones without completing *two* of the event's objectives. (more at the bottom of this post)

Summoners, we noticed that we missed out on a piece of information earlier that we wanted to make sure we include.

Currently we have planned for both Paragon and Valiant Players 1 grace point with each Season of this new end-game content. This grace point comes from a 3rd paragon objective that will be included with one of the regular live for 2 week quests each season, and requires that Summoners use one of the previously released 7-Star Deathless Champions. This first Objective will require the use of 7-Star Guillotine (Deathless). This is optional, so anybody that does not have a 7-Star Guillotine (Deathless) will not miss out on any mandatory points, but choosing to do this objective will allow you to skip a later objective.

This means that any Summoners that have completed the #Robots Objective for Quest 1, and have access to a 7-Star Guillotine (Deathless) and finish that Objective when it is available, can skip 2 other objectives.

Edit Feb 21: Corrected the structure/number of fights in the final week of Winter of Woe
    I finished Winter of Woe Week 2 by using 7* deathless guillotine champ but I didn't get point for it. I contacted customer service, they said that this objective is not yet active. Am I missing something?
    Am I missing something? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 721 ★★★

MCOC Team said:

Schedules

Objectives

Rewards

Yup. The deathless guilly objective hasn't happened yet. It was mentioned it was coming, but we don't know when
  • Options
    Mahamid123Mahamid123 Posts: 8
    Why is there only 7 days to claim WoW milestone rewards if the event itself finishes in 55 days?
  • Options

MCOC Team said:

Schedules

Objectives

Rewards

Yup. The deathless guilly objective hasn't happened yet. It was mentioned it was coming, but we don't know when
    Okay. That’s bad
  • Options
    What is the max point for paragons and valiants as of now?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★

Valiant would be 13 I believe, as long as you did the robot objective and got the extra grace point on top of that.

Not sure about paragon, though.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90

I have done everything except robots objective and I have 9, so max should be 10
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 262 ★★
    Paragon 10, Valiant 13
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    What is the definition of "endgame".
    It's just I got 3 English O levels and to me,appertaining to mcoc,it means content that players will be able to achieve once they have completed,or are able to complete,most of the other content,but for most players Winter of Woe won't be there when we have finished other content .
    Because I thought this was literally endgame content I missed the first one because it was labelled endgame and I didn't realise it actually was only fortnightly content
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Reduce the energy cost for the quest please.
  • Options
    Antmac24Antmac24 Posts: 7
    Hey Kabam, good job ruining this game 👍🏻
  • Options
    Has the robot point still not come out yet?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,371 ★★★★★

Yes it has come like 4 weeks ago.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Thought that was for a different issue? I remember getting a point from this but I wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,439 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Thought that was for a different issue? I remember getting a point from this but I wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything

Robot point was sent shortly after the WoW Abs Man ended.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,371 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Robot point was sent shortly after the WoW Abs Man ended.
    This right there