ANNOUNCING EVENT QUEST: HOTEL M.O.D.O.K

123578

Comments

  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious are you able to let us know the PI ranges for uncollected difficulty?

    I wouldn't get your hopes up. Appears that Kabam has left the building. Lol
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,587 ★★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious are you able to let us know the PI ranges for uncollected difficulty?

    Unlikely they will release it now, since the event quest is going to come in about 24 hours from this time of the comment.

    Don't worry, I know you're excited, I've seen your posts. I'm also excited, pretty anxious to try this out too. :P

    I am super excited at the rewards, but at the same time worried about the difficulty.

    It's gotta either be extremely generous from Kabam, or extremely difficult and expensive with the rewards.

    But your right, I will just stand by and wait for tomorrow.

    Considering the rewards I would happily use 1k units of revives/potions IF it's needed, but I wouldn't wanna go much further.

    (No idea why you got flagged btw, suprised I haven't yet 😂)
  • Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey folks, some of you were asking for the PI Ranges in Uncollected, so here's a general breakdown:

    General Paths (Quests 1-6): ~5500 - ~20000
    Hard (Buffed) Paths (Quests 1-6): ~8500 - ~22000
    Bosses (Quests 1-6): ~14000 - ~36000

    VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily going to be the same for future versions of Uncollected difficulty, so bear in mind these values may very well change from month-to-month.

    Thank you, just as i was starting to get worried about lack of replies since yesterday. :)

    Could we also get reward breakdown for completion vs exploration?
  • Round of Applause people....
  • Aww yeah! Can’t wait for this update to drop!
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 240 ★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey folks, some of you were asking for the PI Ranges in Uncollected, so here's a general breakdown:

    General Paths (Quests 1-6): ~5500 - ~20000
    Hard (Buffed) Paths (Quests 1-6): ~8500 - ~22000
    Bosses (Quests 1-6): ~14000 - ~36000

    VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily going to be the same for future versions of Uncollected difficulty, so bear in mind these values may very well change from month-to-month.

    The rewards won’t change tho right?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 12,896 ★★★★★
    How about the units in the uncollected difficulty? Will we still get 150 units after exploration?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey folks, some of you were asking for the PI Ranges in Uncollected, so here's a general breakdown:

    General Paths (Quests 1-6): ~5500 - ~20000
    Hard (Buffed) Paths (Quests 1-6): ~8500 - ~22000
    Bosses (Quests 1-6): ~14000 - ~36000

    VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily going to be the same for future versions of Uncollected difficulty, so bear in mind these values may very well change from month-to-month.

    This PI combined with insane buffs and abilities, I'm curious how difficult this will be. I became Uncollected with R5 4*s. Used some resources, but not as many as I thought I would. Hopefully there aren't any BS nodes/fights!

  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey folks, some of you were asking for the PI Ranges in Uncollected, so here's a general breakdown:

    General Paths (Quests 1-6): ~5500 - ~20000
    Hard (Buffed) Paths (Quests 1-6): ~8500 - ~22000
    Bosses (Quests 1-6): ~14000 - ~36000

    VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily going to be the same for future versions of Uncollected difficulty, so bear in mind these values may very well change from month-to-month.

    This PI combined with insane buffs and abilities, I'm curious how difficult this will be. I became Uncollected with R5 4*s. Used some resources, but not as many as I thought I would. Hopefully there aren't any BS nodes/fights!

    You know there will be, it is a rare title. I'd expect a collector level challenge at the end.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey folks, some of you were asking for the PI Ranges in Uncollected, so here's a general breakdown:

    General Paths (Quests 1-6): ~5500 - ~20000
    Hard (Buffed) Paths (Quests 1-6): ~8500 - ~22000
    Bosses (Quests 1-6): ~14000 - ~36000

    VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily going to be the same for future versions of Uncollected difficulty, so bear in mind these values may very well change from month-to-month.

    This PI combined with insane buffs and abilities, I'm curious how difficult this will be. I became Uncollected with R5 4*s. Used some resources, but not as many as I thought I would. Hopefully there aren't any BS nodes/fights!

    You know there will be, it is a rare title. I'd expect a collector level challenge at the end.

    Yeah, but I'm thinking this is something they are going to be doing every single month...would it be as hard as End Game content? You are probably right and I definitely want a challenge, but BS nodes/fights and challenges arent the same. Hopefully it will be heavier on the challenge part, light on the BS. Haha

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,845 ★★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

    They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

    Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

    Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

    And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

    And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

    The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

    So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.

    Simply because a T1A is not a top-level Resource. Same reason you don't get T2Bs from Master.
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 87
    Why 28,000 on the basic catalysts and not the full one like any other master quest.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,328 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

    They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

    Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

    Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

    And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

    And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

    The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

    So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.

    Simply because a T1A is not a top-level Resource. Same reason you don't get T2Bs from Master.

    @GroundedWisdom we get low level resources from end game content all the time. Garbage healing potions. Low iso. Quest crystals. If hard content provided only top-level resources you might have a point. As it stands you do not. By your logic it shouldn't give gold.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,845 ★★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

    They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

    Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

    Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

    And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

    And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

    The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

    So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.

    Simply because a T1A is not a top-level Resource. Same reason you don't get T2Bs from Master.

    @GroundedWisdom we get low level resources from end game content all the time. Garbage healing potions. Low iso. Quest crystals. If hard content provided only top-level resources you might have a point. As it stands you do not. By your logic it shouldn't give gold.

    Gold is available at any level. It's not really a Tiered Resource. Cats are.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

    They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

    Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

    Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

    And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

    And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

    The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

    So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.

    Simply because a T1A is not a top-level Resource. Same reason you don't get T2Bs from Master.

    But it is. You need it for your top level champs. Everything you need for r3 and r4 of your 5* champs are top level resources.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,328 ★★★★★
    Gold wasn't the only thing I mentioned. We used to get low map crystals from map 5. We still get 3 T1 alphas from the master quest. They added basic frags back to map 5 because people wanted them. Your point that it wouldn't make sense because it's hard content doesn't fit with how the game has always worked. Sorry. No point.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,845 ★★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

    They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

    Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

    Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

    And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

    And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

    The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

    So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.

    Simply because a T1A is not a top-level Resource. Same reason you don't get T2Bs from Master.

    But it is. You need it for your top level champs. Everything you need for r3 and r4 of your 5* champs are top level resources.

    Resources are available at different parts of the game. There are T1A available. One EQ is not necessarily going to provide everything we need to Rank a 5*. They're in Normal, Heroic, and Master.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

    They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

    Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

    Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

    And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

    And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

    The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

    So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.

    Simply because a T1A is not a top-level Resource. Same reason you don't get T2Bs from Master.

    But it is. You need it for your top level champs. Everything you need for r3 and r4 of your 5* champs are top level resources.

    Resources are available at different parts of the game. There are T1A available. One EQ is not necessarily going to provide everything we need to Rank a 5*. They're in Normal, Heroic, and Master.

    Again, did you even read my post? Because I wrote you a super long story about the inbalance of resources and you’re pretending I didn’t.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious are you able to let us know the PI ranges for uncollected difficulty?

    Unlikely they will release it now, since the event quest is going to come in about 24 hours from this time of the comment.

    Don't worry, I know you're excited, I've seen your posts. I'm also excited, pretty anxious to try this out too. :P

    I am super excited at the rewards, but at the same time worried about the difficulty.

    It's gotta either be extremely generous from Kabam, or extremely difficult and expensive with the rewards.

    But your right, I will just stand by and wait for tomorrow.

    Considering the rewards I would happily use 1k units of revives/potions IF it's needed, but I wouldn't wanna go much further.

    (No idea why you got flagged btw, suprised I haven't yet 😂)

    Yea, no idea too. It's fine, I can afford the few inevitable flags.

    But hey, you got your wish, they actually decided to post the PI ranges anyway. Looks like those PI numbers were pretty expected to be that high considering all those rewards. 36000 PI for the final boss, that's just crazy! Can't wait to see how challenging it is
  • What will be the energy cost for the uncollected difficulty?

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,845 ★★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

    They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

    Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

    Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

    And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

    And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

    The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

    So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.

    Simply because a T1A is not a top-level Resource. Same reason you don't get T2Bs from Master.

    But it is. You need it for your top level champs. Everything you need for r3 and r4 of your 5* champs are top level resources.

    Resources are available at different parts of the game. There are T1A available. One EQ is not necessarily going to provide everything we need to Rank a 5*. They're in Normal, Heroic, and Master.

    Again, did you even read my post? Because I wrote you a super long story about the inbalance of resources and you’re pretending I didn’t.

    I read it. There's a difference between an imbalance based on individual needs and goals, and and overall imbalance in the game.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Nice work Kabam, I like these rewards, obviously you can't please everyone but this is a great step in the right direction. Understandable that this is the first iteration of the "Uncollected" level quests and totally understandable that everything can change so I hope no one else is under any illusion that this will stay in its current form, the game is an ever evolving beast that has many determining factors to consider. Current beginners shouldn't complain, beginners have it better now than ever before, vets shouldn't complain either about the lack of T1a's, you already have a massive horde of highly powerful champions in your roster, the time will come where you'll get to rank up whoever it is you want to rank up, just like how its always been for many different reasons.

    I hope to see more new and exciting stuff like this, relevant to the balance of the game of course.

    Great work Kabam, always room for more.

  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    What's the range of PI for master? At this point I can only do heroic, as the PI jump from heroic to master is too much for my champs
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

    They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

    Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

    Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

    And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

    And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

    The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

    So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.

    Simply because a T1A is not a top-level Resource. Same reason you don't get T2Bs from Master.

    But it is. You need it for your top level champs. Everything you need for r3 and r4 of your 5* champs are top level resources.

    Resources are available at different parts of the game. There are T1A available. One EQ is not necessarily going to provide everything we need to Rank a 5*. They're in Normal, Heroic, and Master.

    Again, did you even read my post? Because I wrote you a super long story about the inbalance of resources and you’re pretending I didn’t.

    I read it. There's a difference between an imbalance based on individual needs and goals, and and overall imbalance in the game.

    5* shards, t4b and t4c have been more excesable for all players. Whether or not they want to rank their more frequent 5* champs or still focus on 4* is up to them, but the imbalance is there.

    Also, this does not change that the uncollected people almost all have a problem with this imbalance so rewarding the uncollected difficulty with t1a would make a lot of sense.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,845 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

    They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

    Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

    Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

    And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

    And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

    The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

    So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.

    Simply because a T1A is not a top-level Resource. Same reason you don't get T2Bs from Master.

    But it is. You need it for your top level champs. Everything you need for r3 and r4 of your 5* champs are top level resources.

    Resources are available at different parts of the game. There are T1A available. One EQ is not necessarily going to provide everything we need to Rank a 5*. They're in Normal, Heroic, and Master.

    Again, did you even read my post? Because I wrote you a super long story about the inbalance of resources and you’re pretending I didn’t.

    I read it. There's a difference between an imbalance based on individual needs and goals, and and overall imbalance in the game.

    5* shards, t4b and t4c have been more excesable for all players. Whether or not they want to rank their more frequent 5* champs or still focus on 4* is up to them, but the imbalance is there.

    Also, this does not change that the uncollected people almost all have a problem with this imbalance so rewarding the uncollected difficulty with t1a would make a lot of sense.

    There may be an increased availability but that doesn't change the fact that it takes longer to Rank a 5* than a 4*. For that matter, T1As are available in the game. We're not going to be able to Rank 5*s and 4*s at the same rate, regardless of availability or points in the game. There's no shortage of T1A. It requires focusing our energy on the Resources we need. If all we do is focus on chasing T4CC, there will be less of other Resources.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

    They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

    Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

    Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

    And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

    And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

    The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

    So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.

    Simply because a T1A is not a top-level Resource. Same reason you don't get T2Bs from Master.

    But it is. You need it for your top level champs. Everything you need for r3 and r4 of your 5* champs are top level resources.

    Resources are available at different parts of the game. There are T1A available. One EQ is not necessarily going to provide everything we need to Rank a 5*. They're in Normal, Heroic, and Master.

    Again, did you even read my post? Because I wrote you a super long story about the inbalance of resources and you’re pretending I didn’t.

    I read it. There's a difference between an imbalance based on individual needs and goals, and and overall imbalance in the game.

    5* shards, t4b and t4c have been more excesable for all players. Whether or not they want to rank their more frequent 5* champs or still focus on 4* is up to them, but the imbalance is there.

    Also, this does not change that the uncollected people almost all have a problem with this imbalance so rewarding the uncollected difficulty with t1a would make a lot of sense.

    There may be an increased availability but that doesn't change the fact that it takes longer to Rank a 5* than a 4*. For that matter, T1As are available in the game. We're not going to be able to Rank 5*s and 4*s at the same rate, regardless of availability or points in the game. There's no shortage of T1A. It requires focusing our energy on the Resources we need. If all we do is focus on chasing T4CC, there will be less of other Resources.

    I’m not saying there is a shortage (not because there isn’t one, but you’ve shown time and again to be to stupid to accept that there is) but that due to the other awards being more available, the imbalance makes a lot of the rewards useless.

    No matter how twisted your views are, I don’t understand how you can argue that adding t1a to the uncollected rewards wouldn’t make sense.

    And to respond to your “we’re not going to be able to rank 5* champs as fast” you’re right, we’re not. But we should be able to rank them as fast as we where able to rank 4* champs when 5* champs where first introduced.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,845 ★★★★★
    I'm going to forego responding to the insults and say it again. T1A is not a Resource that is at that level of content. That's why they have T2A Frags. T1A is a lower Tier Resource.
  • vd016vd016 Posts: 48
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    Is the energy required for uncollected quest is gonna be the same with master level? or it will be higher?
    overall for heroic and master energy required for each tile will be adjust lesser?

    Energy for Uncollected will be the same as what Master used to be. So 2 Energy per step from Quest 1-4 and 3 Energy per step for Quest 5 and 6.

    Energy changes were made for master in the Gods of arena event quest. Quests 1 and 2 are supposed to cost 1 Energy per tile

    305qnnh86n2t.jpg
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    vd016 wrote: »
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    Is the energy required for uncollected quest is gonna be the same with master level? or it will be higher?
    overall for heroic and master energy required for each tile will be adjust lesser?

    Energy for Uncollected will be the same as what Master used to be. So 2 Energy per step from Quest 1-4 and 3 Energy per step for Quest 5 and 6.

    Energy changes were made for master in the Gods of arena event quest. Quests 1 and 2 are supposed to cost 1 Energy per tile

    305qnnh86n2t.jpg

    Quote on Quote "what master 'used' to be"
    Which is 2/Tile For Quest 1-4 and 3/Tile for Quest's 5 & 6
Sign In or Register to comment.