ANNOUNCING EVENT QUEST: HOTEL M.O.D.O.K

135678

Comments

  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    I don't get the part of the ''Including a new exclusive “Unchallenged” title, only available during the first release of the new difficulty.''

    Does that means the tittle will only be obtainable for the first week or what?

    They are saying it's only available for this very first Uncollected Map.

    Oh I see that means once I do it the next event won't have it right?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,126 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Would it kill you to add t1a? What the hell Kabam?

    What you talking about. You get several t1 alphas.

    yt2pj29o1qvx.jpg
    Not in the uncollete

    So..... do heroic and master.
    It only 4 to 5. But im also agerd But. It tak 5 tier 1 aplha for a 5 Stars. So aging not enuge im always close to over flod of tier4cc.
  • Atom_SmasherAtom_Smasher Posts: 17
    Gamer wrote: »
    How many fragments are required for a T5 Catalyst, what percentage is 9000 Fragments?
    u need 45k

    You serious, That's a lot
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,587 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike any news on the PI of champs in uncollected?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,126 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    How many fragments are required for a T5 Catalyst, what percentage is 9000 Fragments?
    u need 45k

    You serious, That's a lot
    Jeps
  • RaidouRaidou Posts: 27
    Would it kill you to add t1a? What the hell Kabam?

    What you talking about. You get several t1 alphas.

    m8, do you know how many t1a it takes to rank 3 a 5* ?

    5 to rank 2 and another 5 to rank 3 and if you want a rank 4 it's another 6..

    The amount of t1a needed to rank 5* champs is ridiculous man. Even if I spend all my glory on them, it's still too hard to get the amount you need.
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 62
    Would it kill you to add t1a? What the hell Kabam?

    What you talking about. You get several t1 alphas.

    yt2pj29o1qvx.jpg


    u need 5 to rank up them for each rank, to bring them to R3, u need 15 t1A, they gone in eye blink fast
  • Raidou wrote: »
    Would it kill you to add t1a? What the hell Kabam?

    What you talking about. You get several t1 alphas.

    m8, do you know how many t1a it takes to rank 3 a 5* ?

    5 to rank 2 and another 5 to rank 3 and if you want a rank 4 it's another 6..

    The amount of t1a needed to rank 5* champs is ridiculous man. Even if I spend all my glory on them, it's still too hard to get the amount you need.

    That depends on how much you need. You realistically need to be ranking up more than two 5* champions multiple rank ups a month to deplete the availability of T1A. That's only a tiny percentage of players at the moment, although with the uncollected reward level that percentage is likely to rise substantially.
  • Kabam everything that is awesome goes to the uncollected ones now do you mind giveing the begginers a boost
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    3-Star Hyperion here I come

    Lol
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Would it kill you to add t1a? What the hell Kabam?

    What you talking about. You get several t1 alphas.

    yt2pj29o1qvx.jpg

    To the uncollected rewards. Uncollected should give 5 t1a minim.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 431 ★★
    People complaining about tier 1 alphas, you want Kabam to tuck you in at night too and read you bedtime stories ?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Doot is the uncollected gonna be exactly like rest of the event quest map or will there only be 1 path in each chapter lol
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Another massive well done to Kabam on the new Uncollected quest level feature, & rewards! Heroic doesn't benefit players of same caliber as I. Now, with both Master & Uncollected, we're getting something truly special once a month. Good stuff!

    Can we get a diagram of something along the PI's we will be facing?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,929 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Icecold wrote: »
    Kabam everything that is awesome goes to the uncollected ones now do you mind giveing the begginers a boost

    My *ahem* 13yr old son can 100% heroic every month if he gets the time to play. Calendars are dropping T4B like candy so there is no real reason why a beginner cant quickly build a reasonable team for questing.

    Once you have a halfway reasonable team you should be at least completing master. Units from arena crystals and milestones plus the calendar will cover the cost of revives etc to get you through.

    Combine that with half arsed arena scoring and there is free stuff dropping out of the sky for newer players.

    4/40's will get you pretty far ingame and they are fairly easy to obtain for the semi-invested without getting too obsessed.

    I get your point and I'm nowhere near the guys who will benefit from these changes but we get plenty for doing not much.

  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 1,999 ★★★★
    Sorry kabam I love this announcement, and thanks for t2a shards, but as a map 5 player my bottleneck resource is alphas, all these uncollected rewards mean extra 4*s, extra 5*s, extra t4b and t4cs but I can't rank any faster so basically just means more r1 5*s, and a further Imbalance of resources to go in my stash while I save up and spend all my glory on t1as to try and catch up
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    How many fragments are required for a T5 Catalyst, what percentage is 9000 Fragments?
    u need 45k

    As @Gamer said,You need 45k shards,You get 9k now.
    So,
    45000/9000=20/100=
    20%,You need to explore these event quests in uncollected difficulty for 5 months for a full t5b.



    Hope that helps:smiley:
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    In the past, when players have asked about adding more levels to the Summoner Level for Xp, we were told that could not be done because it would offset the balance between energy costs for Event Quests.

    With this new difficulty being added it will require more energy from players that attempt to complete all difficulties.

    Because of that, will the Summoner Level be expanded more? That way the energy cap levels can also fairly be extended, along with other additional rewards for each further level progression.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,113 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why every thread has to be turn around to the $&?$ T1A. Can you please be grateful to kabam. This month they deserve props. Allyou do is whine. Complain.......

    Just impatient people who can’t manage their resources properly and want every single champ they get upgraded without thinking.
  • @Kabam Miike is the energy for “Uncollected” difficulty going to cost more than 3 per tile, and can we know the average PI of champs we will be facing? Also will the bosses at the end of quests be Collector level hard, or Goldblum Loki hard?
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why every thread has to be turn around to the $&?$ T1A. Can you please be grateful to kabam. This month they deserve props. Allyou do is whine. Complain.......

    Just impatient people who can’t manage their resources properly and want every single champ they get upgraded without thinking.

    This. The constant complaining about lack of t1a because folk cant rank their 5* spidergwen and collosus to r3 is becoming annoying.
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Is this permanent for everymonth or just for this month ??? @kabammike
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,113 ★★★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why every thread has to be turn around to the $&?$ T1A. Can you please be grateful to kabam. This month they deserve props. Allyou do is whine. Complain.......

    Just impatient people who can’t manage their resources properly and want every single champ they get upgraded without thinking.

    This. The constant complaining about lack of t1a because folk cant rank their 5* spidergwen and collosus to r3 is becoming annoying.

    I don’t understand what’s their rush tbh.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    For the new challenge plz no lol and flag react. It's the best things kabam do for event quest. Now, we hope they do something for Android user for legend title.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    No units for the completion/exploration of uncollected mode?

    I prefer 5★ and 6★ shard instead of units.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,863 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why every thread has to be turn around to the $&?$ T1A. Can you please be grateful to kabam. This month they deserve props. Allyou do is whine. Complain.......

    Just impatient people who can’t manage their resources properly and want every single champ they get upgraded without thinking.

    This. The constant complaining about lack of t1a because folk cant rank their 5* spidergwen and collosus to r3 is becoming annoying.

    I don’t understand what’s their rush tbh.

    I believe it's somewhat the result of learning the difference in CR with 6*s, however if that's the case, it's really not that significant when it boils down to Damage. We saw that with the Boss Rush.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 1,999 ★★★★
    I'm not really in a rush. I'm OCD and having dozens of t4bs and t4cs that I work hard for and can't use is what actually annoys me, every addition we keep seeing to the game of availability of resources omits the already imbalanced t1as (for those who run map 5s) so what's the point in getting more t4cs and t4bs
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,113 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why every thread has to be turn around to the $&?$ T1A. Can you please be grateful to kabam. This month they deserve props. Allyou do is whine. Complain.......

    Just impatient people who can’t manage their resources properly and want every single champ they get upgraded without thinking.

    This. The constant complaining about lack of t1a because folk cant rank their 5* spidergwen and collosus to r3 is becoming annoying.

    I don’t understand what’s their rush tbh.

    I believe it's somewhat the result of learning the difference in CR with 6*s, however if that's the case, it's really not that significant when it boils down to Damage. We saw that with the Boss Rush.

    Honestly I didn’t feel any difference when fighting opponents of higher CR. Is there supposed to be one? Lol
Sign In or Register to comment.