**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Let’s Talk - BGs is Failling Behind, why?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 91
    @Fryday great idea on tokens in the solo
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,788 ★★★★
    edited February 27
    Maybe Kabam should switch back to focusing more on War and Story content, rather than BGs,
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,631 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Maybe Kabam should switch back to focusing more on Story content, rather than BGs,

They are focusing on it? Have they noticed the slump in GC participation???
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,788 ★★★★
    edited February 27
    BigBlueOx said:

EdisonLaw said:

Maybe Kabam should switch back to focusing more on Story content, rather than BGs,

They are focusing on it? Have they noticed the slump in GC participation???
    If Battlegrounds continues to be stale, they will notice it. And they will probably shift over back to story content if things don't improve. If they do decide to improve Battlegrounds in several ways, maybe more players will be willing to play it
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 592 ★★★
    Before I was getting to gladiator circuit always but since last 3 seasons maximum I get is to diamond 1, for reference I am paragon 3.5mil account. Since the progress system changed it takes longer and is more costly to reach GC and honestly rewards are not worth it. It went from a fun game mode to a full of bugs, matchmaking issues and pay to win by investing resources on victory shield to progress,that I just play in order to get the tokens from the missions to buy some 6* shards and that's it, probably I will stop playing it pretty soon as is becoming dull.
  • Options
    SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 69
    Biggest drawbacks for me:
    - Medals system, imagine getting 4 of 5 then start from 0.
    - Random champs drafts, you cannot take the right counter, you need the reroll token, why ?
    - Annoying AI...kills the fun in the entire game.
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 128
    I'd also like to add in arms race. I feel like once a new feature hits I must rank up all the new champs and add them to my team. This has done a few negative things. It's reduced diversity in my opponents decks making the mode feel more redundant. It's making all this new defenders feel like must ban champs cause I still haven't learned how to counter most of them. Finally it is making so old champs I have ranked feel like total trash.

I was liking the metas that were making me reach deep into my roster. I think your points of 1, 2, & 4 are also all valid.