**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds state and rewards buff

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Looks like I will only spend my Marks till Vibranium and just because I got to the max amount of 'em, BGs was supposed to be the main thing to do on MCOC, and was going to have updates more often, but not only those arent as often, not as good neither, but they became as boring to do as Incursions; so I think this will be another thing not to do on MCOC, at this point Im going to play only Arena's, damn.

I hope Sagas make the game more enjoyable again
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,685 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Honestly can't believe Kabam are happy to piss off every Paragon player I'm the game 😂😂😂

Well it looks like the game is finally dying lol. For a mobile game that has lasted this long, it’s a damn miracle
    Yep, *this* is definitely going to be the reason MCOC fails and dies. If the game survived 12.0, it’ll survive longer than you think. I don’t think a failure to update a store for paragons is going to be the nail in the coffin you think it is.
    The slow downfall of Battlegrounds will be though if they don’t change its ways. Mcoc survived 12.0 because players found a way to adapt to the changes
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,362 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Honestly can't believe Kabam are happy to piss off every Paragon player I'm the game 😂😂😂

Well it looks like the game is finally dying lol. For a mobile game that has lasted this long, it’s a damn miracle
    Yep, *this* is definitely going to be the reason MCOC fails and dies. If the game survived 12.0, it’ll survive longer than you think. I don’t think a failure to update a store for paragons is going to be the nail in the coffin you think it is.
    The slow downfall of Battlegrounds will be though if they don’t change its ways. Mcoc survived 12.0 because players found a way to adapt to the changes
    No because 12.0 thought Kabam was listening and make sense oh all another reason CCP ben made and of course adapted was to but really 12.0 was a tough one but if it wasn’t for 12.0 I don’t think Kabam would ben as transparent as there or
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,685 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

No because 12.0 thought Kabam was listening and make sense oh all another reason CCP ben made and of course adapted was to but really 12.0 was a tough one but if it wasn’t for 12.0 I don’t think Kabam would ben as transparent as there or
    I wouldn’t say 12.0 was a bad thing but there was more backlash than agreements with 12.0
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 861 ★★★★
    edited February 27
    Sort the matchmaking out as well.

Makes no sense to match someone in Arcane 2 when I’m in Gamma 2… well Gamma 3 after that.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 657 ★★★
    Steam97 said:

I think it's clear that battlegrounds right now has a much lower partecipation compared to a few seasons ago and mainly it's because the rewards are really outdated and same for the bg store, it definitely needs something bonus for valiant players.

« Less participation. Let’s increase Valiant rewards and improve the Battlegrounds store. »
    Shortly after, Kabam : « Done for the Valiants! »

So Valiants are the major part of the players in Battlegrounds?
    If it is not the reality, what about the other titles?! Don’t they deserve an upgrade too?
    Well, at the moment, no reason to spend more time.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★
    As a f2p valiant, I can't say this is significant enough. I see some value in t6cc only, as I have t6b and t3a in overflow thanks to daily crystals. But I'd expect raids to convert for t6cc once they are permanent. The grind of 150k bg currency things would only give you 2.5 7* champs, but would take soooooo much time
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,970 ★★★★★
    If the valentines calendar is any indication, paragons and Valiant are probably going to start seeing t4a shards and more t6c in month side events/objectives soon enough.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 88
    One additional improvement to the solo event besides improving the rewards paid out is to increase the # of points based on level (similar to EQ solo event). Silver pays maybe 50% more than bronze, gold pays 50% more than silver and so on. Again, this is to incentivize players to progress to the edge of their ability. This should have the effect of evening out some of the matchmaking.