**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Diversity points

1234568»

Comments

  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 293 ★★★


    This is what we are scrapping. A fair and square win where we had A- less deaths and B-better diversity. The change had ZERO affect on our war(along with many others I’ve seen) yet the genius solution is to scrap it entirely. Pathetic. Scrapping an entire war absolutely destroys the entire season integrity and legitimacy. Not only is the compensation garbage, it doesn’t take into account the time, items, boosts, and effort required to win wars. 99% of the community is outraged, the other 1% is alliances like 4loki that benefit from a loss being taken away. I truly don’t understand how this decision was given the thumbs up and hope it’s fixed.

    The words "integrity and legitimacy" couldn't be used to describe this season even before scrapping war 7. What about the fact that summoners couldn't place defenders for 3 wars? And the matchmaking failing multiple wars?
  • Options
    Zuluwoarrior1Zuluwoarrior1 Posts: 14
    Kabam really? You are missing the point completely here. That does not fix the problem or compensate the boost, units, time , planning, position on the leaderboards and respect lost. This one is not just going to go away. Please take this more seriously. This is a different disappointment from the community following 3 season of outcry about Aw. I fear this might be the one that does the damage we all wanted to avoid.
  • Options
    BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Posts: 166 ★★


    This is what we are scrapping. A fair and square win where we had A- less deaths and B-better diversity. The change had ZERO affect on our war(along with many others I’ve seen) yet the genius solution is to scrap it entirely. Pathetic. Scrapping an entire war absolutely destroys the entire season integrity and legitimacy. Not only is the compensation garbage, it doesn’t take into account the time, items, boosts, and effort required to win wars. 99% of the community is outraged, the other 1% is alliances like 4loki that benefit from a loss being taken away. I truly don’t understand how this decision was given the thumbs up and hope it’s fixed.

    The words "integrity and legitimacy" couldn't be used to describe this season even before scrapping war 7. What about the fact that summoners couldn't place defenders for 3 wars? And the matchmaking failing multiple wars?
    I agree. That’s a problem too. Trust me, I know. I made the original post talking about this bc it happened to us LAST SEASON. It’s actually hilarious that they wanna get rid of this war bc of some diversity that didn’t affect the result of a majority of matches(in t1 at least) but leaving in wars where people couldn’t even field 30 people due to another of their bugs they didn’t fix before starting a new season.
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    I understand and agree that this had impact on some alliances and has changed the outcome of their season, much as the alliances who couldn’t place a full defence during raids also deserve compensation.

    That said, the “fix” should not impact someone else’s season who the bug did not impact in the first place.

    The correct way to resolve this is to give everyone one tier up in rewards, as they did previously. That way if you lost a war on diversity or placement issue where you should have won, and it cost you a tier, you will still get the tier you should have had. Some alliances will get a tier above where they should have been, but at least it is entirely net positive for the players, regardless of how the bug impacted you, as an act of compensating for a poorly functional season.
  • Options
    FisefarFisefar Posts: 86
    its FUBAR all of it.
  • Options
    chasetheawesome3chasetheawesome3 Posts: 29

    I’m pretty certain Tier 1 doesn’t place anything other than full diversity, if anyone does this they are at a disadvantage

    Please consider making changes for tier 2 and below. If anyone in tier 1 had less diversity in that war it can be fixed manually, it couldn’t have happened in more than 1-2 alliances, you don’t see incomplete diversity in tier 1

    Almost 50 Alliances are in Tier1. Not just the top 10 Alliance. Many of them had incomplete diversity and they all suffered.
    Do you understand that if you are in tier 1 and not placing full diversity you DESERVE to lose.

  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    This season has been a dud from pre season right through to finish, even if they end the season now, what's the point? We're only a few wars from the end anyway, we're about 5 wars too late in stopping the season. See it through, get compensation, likely be underwhelmed, repeat next season.
  • Options
    BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Posts: 166 ★★

    I’m pretty certain Tier 1 doesn’t place anything other than full diversity, if anyone does this they are at a disadvantage

    Please consider making changes for tier 2 and below. If anyone in tier 1 had less diversity in that war it can be fixed manually, it couldn’t have happened in more than 1-2 alliances, you don’t see incomplete diversity in tier 1

    Almost 50 Alliances are in Tier1. Not just the top 10 Alliance. Many of them had incomplete diversity and they all suffered.
    Do you understand that if you are in tier 1 and not placing full diversity you DESERVE to lose.

    Do you realize how dumb you sound? “You deserve to lose for playing to the advantages” I’m on the side of place full diversity but I’m not on the side of if you unfairly lose take the L.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 382 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

    Adding this here, from this main thread.
    Due to the issue with Diversity scoring during War #7, this war will not count towards the season scoring.
    Considering this issue, added to the messy season thus far, the compensation will be as follows:
    General compensation for everyone that participated in S48 - A full season's worth of victory rewards at 3 Battlegroups regardless of how many BGs they ran

    That's pretty trash ngl.

    Diversity should never have been an issue, Just alliances CHOOSING to exploit a rough tactic and dupe the hardest defenders, first time in a very long time points have had to be adjusted just punish this and yet you're giving them a free pass?

    How about sorting the off season war that screwed up half of all allainces war rating 2 months ago? Never bothered to do anything there and yet my allaince in particular got pushed back a tier for all of off season and first war but you couldn't be bothered to fix that.
  • Options
    AOLOGAOLOG Posts: 22

    Kabam Jax said:

    Adding this here, from this main thread.
    Due to the issue with Diversity scoring during War #7, this war will not count towards the season scoring.
    Considering this issue, added to the messy season thus far, the compensation will be as follows:
    General compensation for everyone that participated in S48 - A full season's worth of victory rewards at 3 Battlegroups regardless of how many BGs they ran

    That's pretty trash ngl.

    Diversity should never have been an issue, Just alliances CHOOSING to exploit a rough tactic and dupe the hardest defenders, first time in a very long time points have had to be adjusted just punish this and yet you're giving them a free pass?

    How about sorting the off season war that screwed up half of all allainces war rating 2 months ago? Never bothered to do anything there and yet my allaince in particular got pushed back a tier for all of off season and first war but you couldn't be bothered to fix that.
    That's not the issue. It's that they announced the changes to diversity scoring would begin with War 8 but they implement it during War 7. It's not giving a free pass when they announced one thing and did something totally different.
  • Options
    MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 75
    @Kabam anyone?!

    The compensation agreed sounds great in principle, has there been any consideration for the rewards being applied at the multiplier alliances were at at the beginning of the season? Or the end of last season, rather than the current?
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 293 ★★★
    edited April 3

    @Kabam anyone?!

    The compensation agreed sounds great in principle, has there been any consideration for the rewards being applied at the multiplier alliances were at at the beginning of the season? Or the end of last season, rather than the current?

    Exactly. My alli has been G1 for several seasons. Two skipped wars because of faulty matchmaking and we find ourselves battling thru T5 for Gold 3 rewards 😡 There's nothing I can say to motivate my team to play war anymore!

    The fair thing is to take into account the position Before all the scuffle, not after it.
Sign In or Register to comment.