Options

Shocker MASSIVE nerf

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,809 Guardian
    IlociaM97 said:

Pikolu said:

Hey guys, this isn't a nerf to shocker, but a fix to how glancing works in general. Glancing has been incorrectly calculating the attack of the opponent since January and should be cutting the attack of the champion in half when hit. This meant that anyone who gains attack from somewhere on hit, was not having their attack cut in half correctly.

Basically the easiest way to show this is glancing before was doing (1000/2) + 100000

Now it does (1000 + 100000)/2

Shocker is also fine for armor opponents because shocker wasn't changed, only glancing.

What about the interaction whit armor and armor rating?
    Has he always worked that way and you're just now noticing? Because shocker wasn't changed at all, and neither was armor, so his interaction with armor should be the same as it always has been.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 681 ★★★★
    edited April 12

Pikolu said:

Hey guys, this isn't a nerf to shocker, but a fix to how glancing works in general. Glancing has been incorrectly calculating the attack of the opponent since January and should be cutting the attack of the champion in half when hit. This meant that anyone who gains attack from somewhere on hit, was not having their attack cut in half correctly.

Basically the easiest way to show this is glancing before was doing (1000/2) + 100000

Now it does (1000 + 100000)/2

Shocker is also fine for armor opponents because shocker wasn't changed, only glancing.

Damage is also reduced with armor opponents. Posted screenshots upper.
    Nothing to see here, i got confused with his abilities
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 764 ★★★
    Is this why shocker has been hitting lighter? I noticed he used to wreck stuff but now he's just ok. Ugh. How did I miss that?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,345 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you respond pls?
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,055 ★★★★

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,055 ★★★★
    So is this confirmed to be intentional? I have an r2 shocker and a big reason I took him up was to have another maestro counter. Idk if I’d rank him down at r2 but to those who have him r3 like the post above mine it’s incredibly unfair. I think RDTs would be deserved.
  • Options

So is this confirmed to be intentional? I have an r2 shocker and a big reason I took him up was to have another maestro counter. Idk if I’d rank him down at r2 but to those who have him r3 like the post above mine it’s incredibly unfair. I think RDTs would be deserved.

Yes, it is 100% intentional that she should have never worked for the Maestro.
  • Options
    GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 134 ★★
    "Shocker cannot land critical hits, but all his attacks reduce the Opponent's Armor Rating by his Critical Rating"

Unless they changed something about this ability, he can still take on armored opponents with his 2500-3000+ crit rating
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Pikolu said:

Yes, it is 100% intentional that she should have never worked for the Maestro.
    Was this in the patchnotes/mentioned anywhere? It seems like everyone was unaware of this fix and I think they should’ve said this somewhere
    It was a live fix that happened last Friday. Didn't need the client to be updated so not hot fix but will be on the patch notes of the may update.