Wheres the communication!? I lost 180K poolies!!

Comments

• SkreddySkreddy Member Posts: 40

The In-game message mentions how these are daily objectives and how you'll need to log in every day to maximize your rewards. Additionally, the Special Daily objectives tab is in the same line as Daily Objectives and behave the same way - daily objectives don't stack. The timer, while maybe confusing if you haven't been playing this game for long, is in line with other timers.

Mike, the regular daily objectives do stack (up to 3 days). When players are saying that they expected them to work the same way, this is what we mean.

“Complete Daily Objectives” That is all that is written.

No where in any written info here on the forums, in game mail & info graphics does it state the objectives are required to be “claimed” in order to qualify for the event rewards. Add to that the misleading timers & it’s extremely feasible summoners could be confused.

Plus daily objectives do not typically need to be completed on the day they come in, they add the daily objectives in that tab over 3 days.

Are you going to rely on the date error?
    Because if you are, there is also poolies on the calendar, which also means that if you told yourself "hey it says 28th I am not gonna log in until then", you would have missed calendar poolies and would miss the top milestone anyway.

Just highlighting that players can be reasonably confused by the terrible communication, and that dragging people who missed out on really significant rewards over the inconsistencies in how the game functions with no notice is uncalled for
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    IlociaM97 said:

. Mcoc players just can not read ever 😭😭😭😭

Whats reading i just do what they want and hope it stacks and wont claim till things change over near the end of the event then do it last minute lol
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Skreddy said:

No where in any written info here on the forums, in game mail & info graphics does it state the objectives are required to be “claimed” in order to qualify for the event rewards. Add to that the misleading timers & it’s extremely feasible summoners could be confused.

Plus daily objectives do not typically need to be completed on the day they come in, they add the daily objectives in that tab over 3 days.
    And what happens when you have all 3? Say it with me class. "You get no more. Only those 3"
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Skreddy said:

Special ones do, Special being key word after DAILY

What does "complete daily" mean to you? If you don't understand what "complete daily" means you have bigger problems than missing out on a bunch of rewards in a mobile game.

Daily objectives, the ones we get every day and have for years, stack for multiple days in a row. There’s no reason anyone would have to expect these daily objectives to work differently from those daily objectives.
    Chovner said:

@Kabam Miike how about we chalk this to up a big misunderstanding with the player side and a bit of miscommunication on Kabam’s side… Release 4 new objectives for everyone with no prize associated with them. That was people who screwed up can get their solo objectives with no added Poolies bonus. People who don’t need the objectives will do them anyways because they’re in the SPECIAL DAILY section, so don’t have to worry about those superstars… and EVERYONE’s Happy

😃 😃😃😃

Productive solution 👍
    Skreddy said:

What does "complete daily" mean to you? If you don't understand what "complete daily" means you have bigger problems than missing out on a bunch of rewards in a mobile game.

Daily objectives, the ones we get every day and have for years, stack for multiple days in a row. There’s no reason anyone would have to expect these daily objectives to work differently from those daily objectives.
    They only stack 3 times now and dont change unless claimed u can not get more than 3
    ahmynuts said:

And what happens when you have all 3? Say it with me class. "You get no more. Only those 3"

If it worked this way — accumulating for a couple days — that would satisfy the people complaining here, and would, you know, be what we have been trained to expect over years of playing this game
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    I don't read because I'm lazy but when rewards are this sweet I take 5 seconds to ask the forum and some really helpful person will give me a succinct answer.

I empathise with those who got stooged but it's not hard to ask instead of assuming I know what to do then blaming others when I'm wrong.
    Bendy said:

They only stack 3 times now and dont change unless claimed u can not get more than 3

Yep so if you don’t get around to a particular game mode on a given day you don’t miss out.

Also if you don’t log in for a full 24 hours I’m pretty sure you don’t get the objective, which is what the in game message said (ie that you must log in daily to get all the rewards, not that you have to navigate the undeclared rules for this specific type of daily objective that functions different from the other kinds of daily objective)
    Skreddy said:

Bendy said:

Yep so if you don’t get around to a particular game mode on a given day you don’t miss out.

Also if you don’t log in for a full 24 hours I’m pretty sure you don’t get the objective, which is what the in game message said (ie that you must log in daily to get all the rewards, not that you have to navigate the undeclared rules for this specific type of daily objective that functions different from the other kinds of daily objective)
    But this is also daily meaning u dont get the points if u dont claim
    Just to also add no matter trying to justify of getting the points kabam wont give extra so to those that missed out its ur own fault mainly for not understanding the daily tab as u was too focused on a timer that is just for the event not for the objectives
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★

Hey everyone,

A lot of summoners including myself didn't understand that the deadpool objectives were similar to the X-Magica objective and found out on Day 2. You might say it sin't dramatic because you can buy a 5$ deal and that's it. Unfourtunately it isn't the case sinve we are missing the milestone rewards... Do you think summoners should have 1 grace day as compensation ?

@Kabam Miike @""Kabam Jax" @Kabam Crashed "

No grace
    Not only does the daily objectives tab feature objectives that stack over multiple days, but the special objectives tab also has objectives that stack over multiple weeks, with new ones added even if you haven’t completed the old ones
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    edited April 30
    Chovner said:

I think all the miserable Summoners in the game are in this forum.
    “You made a mistake, DEAL WITH IT YOU ILLITERATE DULLARDS!!!”

lol… so salty for something that doesn’t affect them AT ALL.

Fr why they all so pressed lol. It’s cuz they don’t want others to get a chance at resources so they’ll scream from the rafters.. unless it doesn’t benefit them
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    edited April 30
    Chovner said:

I think all the miserable Summoners in the game are in this forum.
    “You made a mistake, DEAL WITH IT YOU ILLITERATE DULLARDS!!!”

lol… so salty for something that doesn’t affect them AT ALL.

It doesn't?.. one less r3 to deal with in BGs and War...
    Besides I am against setting precedents to reward stupidity
    Also one less reason to hear about the F2P gap when they make mistakes like this.
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★
    In fairness, MCOC and Kabam are expecting a lot. No other game suggests that literal babies should be able to read so why are they doing it???
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★★
    edited April 30
    I think the thread is nearing the inevitable close down stage now sadly
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

I think the thread is nearing the inevitable close down stage now sadly

I can't believe it's still going, honestly.
  • OG_Insane_Observer_1OG_Insane_Observer_1 Member Posts: 5
    edited April 30
    In reference to my earlier post, just another example of misleading timers etc.

Edit to add.. @Kabam Miike We’ve seen this one before too.
  • GVOELCKERGVOELCKER Member Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike , que tal atribuirmos isso a um grande mal-entendido por parte do jogador e um pouco de falta de comunicação por parte de Kabam… Lançar 4 novos objetivos para todos, sem nenhum prêmio associado a eles. Dessa forma, as pessoas que erraram podem atingir seus objetivos individuais sem nenhum bônus adicional de Poolies. Pessoas que não precisam dos objetivos irão fazê-los de qualquer maneira porque eles estão na seção ESPECIAL DIÁRIO, então não precisa se preocupar com essas estrelas… e TODOS ficam felizes
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Member Posts: 160
    For me at least I completed the daily objective the first day but did not claim the rewards cause I wanted to save iso for ranking up champions. I think a good idea for future events like this is to put items like gold that do not expire to avoid this type of confusion and put the iso instead in the solo event milestones . Just to be clear I am not screaming for extra poolies , I am just sharing my experience and giving my criticism for future events like this .
This discussion has been closed.