Options

Today I joined this sad club

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,790 ★★★★

This Titan crystal definitely doesn’t like me - Morbius X 2 and now Thing X 2. Think I’m waiting for the next one before I open any more.

@ItsClobberinTime feelin your pain man.

Comments

• Options
    Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 35
    edited April 28

Oh man that's rough, I can't even call myself the person with the worst Titan luck anymore after this, my deepest condolences. Double Thing in a row is terrible but double Morbius on top of that is too much, Kabam this man deserves justice.
    Watch me pull my third Thing as soon as I get 900k poolies though, I know it's coming 🙃

@Clobberin_Time I still think I've the worst Titan crystal luck: Peni, Blade, Kindred, Spot, Thing (Last pull),.. rest I don't even remember haha.. on my way to pull another useless champ at 900,000 poolies pretty confident on that! You still think you've the worst luck my man? Some justice for me too please✌️
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,509 ★★★★★

Oh man that's rough, I can't even call myself the person with the worst Titan luck anymore after this, my deepest condolences. Double Thing in a row is terrible but double Morbius on top of that is too much, Kabam this man deserves justice.
    Watch me pull my third Thing as soon as I get 900k poolies though, I know it's coming 🙃

@Clobberin_Time I still think I've the worst Titan crystal luck: Peni, Blade, Kindred, Spot, Thing (Last pull),.. rest I don't even remember haha.. on my way to pull another useless champ at 900,000 poolies pretty confident on that! You still think you've the worst luck my man? Some justice for me too please✌️
    Peni and Spot are great, Blade is mid and Kindred just needs sig 100-120. Your luck definitely isn't as bad as his or mine tbh lol I'd take any of those champs over a Thing dupe (yes even Blade)
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 212 ★★
    Thing is a pain right now in GC
  • Options

Thanks man - much appreciated.

Kabam - if you do decide I deserve justice, Juggs from my upcoming 7* mystic class selector would be appreciated.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,215 ★★★★

GrO_ot78 said:

Duped Morbius ain’t bad, 150k sp2 is always nice, and duped he’s good vs bleed immune champs to ☺️

I agree, certainly better than Thing, but given my stacked 7* science roster I just don’t see him doing much for me.

I love using my Morb against Sasquatch, Rinthra, Kindred and Abs Man, and I have Scorp, Photon, Torch and Hulk, but I like using him much more and it always works
  • Options
    Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Posts: 53
    I got peni back to back. Don’t know where I can use her other than arenas 😔
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 809 ★★★
    I would've been happy with the thing. I got the bird from Kabam, not the middle finger, but the fricassee sauron.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,358 ★★★★

I would've been happy with the thing. I got the bird from Kabam, not the middle finger, but the fricassee sauron.

That was their way of giving you the middle finger 😂
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 958 ★★★
    I wouldn't underestimate him he is crazy in incursions
  • Options

Peni and Spot are great, Blade is mid and Kindred just needs sig 100-120. Your luck definitely isn't as bad as his or mine tbh lol I'd take any of those champs over a Thing dupe (yes even Blade)
    Focusing on the "Just 100+ sigs for a 7*" lol :⁠-⁠P
  • Options

GrO_ot78 said:

Duped Morbius ain’t bad, 150k sp2 is always nice, and duped he’s good vs bleed immune champs to ☺️

I agree, certainly better than Thing, but given my stacked 7* science roster I just don’t see him doing much for me.

I would like to have a single dupe on Morbius yes but again I am already stuck on whom to R3 between Photon, Titania and Silk so I'm not sure it would matter to have Morbius duped because I wouldn't just rank him up before those 3.. I understand what you mean there
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    I got jabari peni and morb, I'm pretty unlucky but not as unlucky as you😭 my condolences
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    I would put my account down after those 4 crappy Titan pulls
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    My 2 titans have been destroyer and destroyer.
    I raged r2ed him.

His performance?
    Absolutely cheeks, even I enjoy clapping his cheeks if I get to fight one.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 443 ★★★

GrO_ot78 said:

Bro, are you complaining about titan pulls with that science deck? 🤭🤣😂 Come on (!!!) 😜
  • Options
    RDR2JammyRDR2Jammy Posts: 23

Peni and spot are awesome man wdym? Kindred is good too but with high sig.
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 119 ★★
    Duped Morbius isn’t that great. Have you used a low sig duped Morbius in a bleed immune fight? It takes forever to get the petrify up because there is only a small percentage to land a rupture. High sig he will bee great though.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,593 ★★★★★

GrO_ot78 said:

How do you like that R3 Ham?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,979 ★★★★★

My 2 titans have been destroyer and destroyer.
    I raged r2ed him.

His performance?
    Absolutely cheeks, even I enjoy clapping his cheeks if I get to fight one.

Destroyer is great though. Nick has a great showcase of him and the sig helps a lot
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,282 ★★★★★
    I think people are too critical of Champs.
  • Options
    DrZola said:

GrO_ot78 said:

How do you like that R3 Ham?

Dr. Zola
    @DrZola he is fantastic. I use him all the time - really hoping to get him duped of course. With a 5*+ ant man relic his power stings ramp up really quickly, and his kit has so many damage mitigators he often comes out at high health even if he takes an SP3 to the face. And, he never gets banned (which I wish I could say about my R3 Domino).
  • Options
    GrO_ot78 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Bro, are you complaining about titan pulls with that science deck? 🤭🤣😂 Come on (!!!) 😜
    I freely admit my 7* science roster is fantastic - my strongest for sure. However, my two weakest points roster wise are Mystic attackers and Skill defenders, and this Titan has 6 great options on that front. This is why I’ve been going hard at it - much to my disappointment in recent weeks. Amazingly I’ve opened 7 Titans and 6 have been science, so clearly there is a green theme to my account.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 999 ★★★★

I think people are too critical of Champs.

I think you’re wrong, as always.