**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

X-Magica Incursions Challenge Sector 7 - 20x Nightcrawler Runestones

Comments

• Options
    avs7733avs7733 Posts: 52
    I just got an unpassable node combo in zone 9. I’ve gotten all the other nightcrawler runestones to this point. What am I supposed to do?
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,621 ★★★★
    avs7733 said:

I just got an unpassable node combo in zone 9. I’ve gotten all the other nightcrawler runestones to this point. What am I supposed to do?

Wait 5 minutes and try again
  • Options
    avs7733avs7733 Posts: 52
    That’s not something I have the time to keep doing, hopefully they have extra runestones you can get without spending money.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★
    avs7733 said:

That’s not something I have the time to keep doing, hopefully they have extra runestones you can get without spending money.

There isn’t. The runestones available for free are the exact amount needed for 7* Nightcrawler (120).
  • Options
    jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike what i find very sad is a lot of people have been voicing there opinion and kabam has ignored us all with staying quite. I have always been respectful with my post but as the weeks have been going by kabam seems to not care about people with a less roster. I am valiant with a decent roster and I get road block with a crazy node combo which have been making it hard to pass room 10 or 13 in sector 7. I do understand that the best rewards like a rank up gem and tier 4 in the higher rooms which i am very fine with but to lock the runestones behind this with limited champs that dont counter all the mystic is frustrating. I have notice every forum post about this getting burried and kabam not saying anything about it.I guess they dont care about the pain points which is making me not want to care about this game anymore.
  • Options
    Haloman312Haloman312 Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike is there any plans to offer an incursions revive package on sale like the regular revive offers…
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 600 ★★★
    Kabam, You did the most perfect and balanced incursions with deadpools runas, now You ruined it with saga incursion lol
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,621 ★★★★
    So frustrated - rocking in incursions Section 6 with a Herc team, only for the game to crash loading a boss fight and have to reload - half health gone, all pre-fights gone, all hacks gone...managed to get through the boss but last few rooms I had to bail on - grrr!
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

So, for what it's worth I tried something... One of my champs was almost dead and I was in a good shape with the other two. I switched that champion for a 1*.
    Now I had a 2* almost dead, used a potion on him (smallest one) so he was no back full health. The room after that I switched him for one of my 7*.
    7*, full health for free (almost).
    If that can help...

Thats genius thanks!

Now what would be great is if you could sub in the champs that you previously subbed out. Specially in a limited pool incursion
    This pissed me off a bit. I thought the champ cool down was 5 minutes..Didn't realise there was no cooldown for an entire run regardless. Cost me a bit in the last few zones when I had swapped out my Kuishala ages ago (around room 14) and couldn't get her back in.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,908 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Grub88 said:

So, for what it's worth I tried something... One of my champs was almost dead and I was in a good shape with the other two. I switched that champion for a 1*.
    Now I had a 2* almost dead, used a potion on him (smallest one) so he was no back full health. The room after that I switched him for one of my 7*.
    7*, full health for free (almost).
    If that can help...

Thats genius thanks!

Now what would be great is if you could sub in the champs that you previously subbed out. Specially in a limited pool incursion
    This pissed me off a bit. I thought the champ cool down was 5 minutes..Didn't realise there was no cooldown for an entire run regardless. Cost me a bit in the last few zones when I had swapped out my Kuishala ages ago (around room 14) and couldn't get her back in.
    It's been like that as far back as I can remember.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 789 ★★★★

Kabam, You did the most perfect and balanced incursions with deadpools runas, now You ruined it with saga incursion lol

Actually this is a really good points.

Everyone is talking about Saga Incursion, but actually with this new change the normal part of Incursion is always lost its balance.

With the new Bosses in Zone 1, 4, 8, ect and the new Hacks (which doesn't seem to be useful) also diluted the Hack selection options, there is less chance for you to get the Hack that you wanted.

Next Season of Incursion the real pain will really show when champs cool down time is no longer 5 mins.

Kabam have really mess up Incursion .

Saga sound like a good idea on paper, but the way it was implemented just make players hate the idea.

Saga in AW - Good lord it is Painful
    Saga in BG - Painful
    Saga in Incursion -....umm what was it...oh yeah Painful.

• Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 142

I hv tried like 15-20 times but rng of nodes & defenders really slaps the hacks n makes them useless k even my attackers.
    RnG really needs to be in your favour in challenges like this & "ai as well but that's still manageable as times"
    I have honestly given up on this saga challenge when it's not even progressive & nothing regarding revives to help out or assist even a bit.
    Wehn you get the hacks you want. All of sudden defender & nodes really contradict the attackers n hacks make it rendor to even olay further.
    Thank you for such a mess up challenge.
    feel like " what if of wow absman fight as a incursions challenge"

In the words of Master Oogway, "there are no accidents." Just like that, there is no RNG when it comes to these nodes. I faced a Viv Vision in my run where she had 2 nodes that cost only 50% power on specials and you couldn't power drain her. Guess what? Her AI didn't launch specials until reaching SP3 either. Then she spammed SP3 after SP3. There was a similar Absman fight too which I can't remember the nodes of. Many bleed immune defenders to fight when relying on bleeds for power stings. I chose the Bullseye route over Kingpin because I heard of enough roadblocks using the Kingpin route which hinders progress even if you have other options on your team. I powered through with UNITS to get past zone 20 and just quit without even looking at zone 21 because this is disgusting. That itself cost me about 4000 units. If the entire Sector should be themed. Not just zones 4, 8 and 12. What's even the point besides locking us out of using some champs?

As someone who doesn't even bother with Incursions unless there is something needed, this was terrible! There were ways of making this a better experience. The Runestones could have been 2 per zone for the first 10 zones with lesser amounts of Titan shards with increased amount of Titan shards from zones 11-20 and leave zones 21-25 as is.

Back to the arena grind before July 4th hits to HOPEFULLY get up to 18k units now which is a very steep hill climb now.

P.S. Considering the struggle of those that went through the pain of reaching Gladiator Circuit for 3 straight months and excruciating pain of this X-Magica Incursions, 7 star Nightcrawler should never be made available by any means other than Runestones. Because most of us wouldn't have bothered otherwise. So if someone is buying Runestones, by all means they can have 7 star Nightcrawler. Many already do. But it shouldn't be a pull from a 7 star crystal without the struggle.
  • Options

Just a suggestion for next time challenge of saga: do arena challenge instead of incursions. Won't mind grinding that but this incursions challenge ia sh*t show. Without any progression help or assistance like in previous incursions challenges had..
    . Such a RNG heavy factor challenge should never be considered again when you don't give players to keep their progress or something that might work great.
    Instead of revives/units feast or "keep trying until rNg luck goes in your favour. One way or 2nd one. There's no 3rd option available
    • incursions "revives & potions" are outdated for ages now as well.
    @Kabam Miike hope it comes under constructive feedback☮️☮️☮️ & you guys will look to make changes in challenges like this going ahead.
    PS: issue is not with difficulty, but heavy RNG factor specifically when you don't get to keep your progession from previous run which resets the whole run for next time.

Your PS has a very good idea incapsulated in it. We should have a way to continue our run from where we left off with the ability to "reroll" the defenders/nodes and bring in a fresh team where we are able to re-use the champs we have already swapped out in the previous run as well.
  • Options
    edited May 28
    We should all get a reimbursement of an average unit spend on this with July 4th right around the corner. This was like an experiment.
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,687

What really bothers me on top of everything is the lack of communication from Kabam. No post to acknowledge the pain point or frustration, trying to set things right, etc...
    It's clear they want us to spend to get NC, busting your butt off reaching GC 3 months in a row is not enough, they want us to sell an organ to get the last runes.
    The same potion/revive deal we saw in the past incursion events would have been great, it would have made the event fun and less painful, but I guess that last point is clearly what they don't want.

The reality is, there isn't a lot of feedback that warrants a deep response. We know this challenge mode is challenging. We're aware that everyone would like to get through it and that there are some people who won't. We understand that the game mode which is based around RNG has a lot of RNG.

We understand that some Summoners are very frustrated and want to see changes. But there isn't a lot we can do to make on the fly changes to Incursions and, unfortunately, just because some people are upset doesn't mean we jump to change things. We did make some changes in preparation for this challenge: we added favourable buffs and more control over a targeted build and we removed some hard-as-nails defenders. We are aware of the sentiment towards this event and will consider it in the future.