**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Game down?

Comments

• Options
    AZOG_AZOG_ Posts: 39

Lol lemme guess, everyone will beg for a compensation. Fix your game kabam. Or fix the frame rate in the settings option because there is no way in hell my iPhone 15 pro max with maxed out storage doesn’t support higher fps. 😂

the question is why this higher fps? we don't need this, we need only to play without issues
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 234 ★★
    Yeah, I had major framerate issues a few hours ago (Android, Galaxy s20, playing AQ map 6 if that matters). I was able to restart the game back then and it fixed the framerate problems.

But starting about half an hour ago, I started getting the same "unknown error" messages, and I'm still getting them now.

I wouldn't think these two things are related, but on the other hand, it is a heck of a coincidence.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    I have just managed to log on fine

• Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 234 ★★
    It's definitely still down for at least some of us.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★

This is like the old days. New release, shortly followed by game down due to flaw/exploit/something unforseen.

Weird that some can still get on fine, I haven't tried to play anything I've just seen this post and then went to log on and it worked, for me anyway
  • Options
    Tinnr95Tinnr95 Posts: 64
    iPhone 15 updated the game yesterday the “hot fix”. Not working for me…

• Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 161
    AZOG_ said:

Lol lemme guess, everyone will beg for a compensation. Fix your game kabam. Or fix the frame rate in the settings option because there is no way in hell my iPhone 15 pro max with maxed out storage doesn’t support higher fps. 😂

the question is why this higher fps? we don't need this, we need only to play without issues
    Lol I agree but still why would they add a new “frame rate” setting in the settings tab in the game
  • Options
    The_Boss253The_Boss253 Posts: 50
    Perhaps they can give out some 7* 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, and 5-6 generic gems as compensation….
  • Options

Perhaps they can give out some 7* 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, and 5-6 generic gems as compensation….

Only for valiant players of course!
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 594 ★★★

Especially since I already did
    this

I was just about to do this lol.
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 287 ★★★
    Can log in to two minis but not to my main. Strange thing is I've tried logging in to the main account on a different android phone from which one of the minis was working fine and now that doesn't connect anymore either.

"Unknown error has occured. Try again later."
  • Options
    Lyricstarfish_49Lyricstarfish_49 Posts: 19
    edited May 9
    Having similar issues here, just got some stuff off the online store too :/
  • Options
    ValrozValroz Posts: 201 ★★
    It’s getting hard.
  • Options
    ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 60
    "an unknown error..."
  • Options
    StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 40
    edited May 9
    B)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

7* Class Nexus Selector as compensation? Maybe a 7* Awakening gem as well.

8* crystal
  • Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 31
    I'm having trouble getting in too.
    A compensation would not be bad
  • Options
    The_Boss253The_Boss253 Posts: 50

Only for valiant players of course!
    Right, obviously. The Paragons get grouped with the Proven players, both receiving a 2* Nexus, and 1* Featured.
  • Options
    WickkedWickked Posts: 2
    I tried using my Kabam log in instead of my Google and it still will not let me in. Weird
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,746 ★★★★
    Can't login as well.

• Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 765 ★★★
    Negasonic broke the game!!! :(
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 733 ★★★
    Samsung s22+
    Both wifi & 5g
    Home screen & wifi symbol. Then failed to login
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 549 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Define "down" please. Error code? Infinite loading? What are we looking at?

Down like no one in my alliance can login. No game connection
  • Options
    edited May 9
    Anyone know when it will be fixed?
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,702
    edited May 9

There... aren't higher FPS options in the game... so your device doesn't matter. There is nothing to fix related to FPS...
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

There... aren't higher FPS options in the game... so your device doesn't matter. There is nothing to fix related to FPS...
    Lol ok, fix the game issue that is currently happening and stop worrying about me so much. Btw, after you fix it, just compensate all valiant players and that’s it! They deserve it the most!