**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of Sorrow week 1 options

12346»

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,077 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

For the same reason, this fight is also easier to do backed up against the wall!

You can also do light heavy after dexing. Light attack won't make contact and his heavy animation will continue, but it will also push you a little to the right side. Preferably do that while he's below a bar of power, otherwise ai activates it sometimes before you land heavy
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 979 ★★★
    I made every mistake possible in these fights. Didn’t block, block too long, dex too early, dex too late, hit too many times, trying to intercept a special and many more fails. I am saving all my best runs for the gauntlet by making all the mistakes now, get it out of my system so to speak.
    I still have 10-15 revives in the overflow and ready for the Para Gauntlet.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    edited May 19
    Coming back here... I did the science S and defensive utility objective. Fantastic 4 and A force objective is left apart from human torch who works best?
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 120

Coming back here... I did the science S and defensive utility objective. Fantastic 4 and A force objective is left apart from human torch who works best?

I used invisible woman to do science and F4 at once
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,948 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

I made every mistake possible in these fights. Didn’t block, block too long, dex too early, dex too late, hit too many times, trying to intercept a special and many more fails. I am saving all my best runs for the gauntlet by making all the mistakes now, get it out of my system so to speak.
    I still have 10-15 revives in the overflow and ready for the Para Gauntlet.

Lol, I hear that! Got clipped at the very end with torch and cost myself a revive.

Kept getting wrecked with KM and Wong so spent a few revives there.

Science small was a few more revives when I found out I didn't have anybody worth using ranked up. Tried 6r4 silk, got smoked.
    Went in with 7r1 spidey and just went for it.
    Turns out he actually hits decently hard!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,587 ★★★★★
    Lemme tell you a important tip to remove protection node.

USE INEXORABLE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

when ironfist has inexorable and has less than 1 bar power, throw a Medium hit then instantly a heavy, due to inexorable, he don't intercept you when you throw heavy. Works for mr everytime.
  • Options
    Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 117 ★★
    I used
    silk for small science but any of the spiders work, especially since they usually have higher crit stats.

Killmonger for defensive utility, it’s a relatively safe fight between all killmonger safety mechanics and his damage isn’t too shabby with his crits. Crits and red damage numbers are important in this SOS since no champ can use their debuffs or buffs.

Human Torch with prefight is the easiest matchup period for the completion of the challenge.

The fight isn’t too bad at all once you get used to the flow of managing your charges. It’s going to be a back and forth game of going on the offensive and being defensive, similar to as if we have the oscillate node on ourselves.
    Once you get used to managing the charges, focus on throwing heavies only when rooted after their heavy or special or when you use a relic. These are the only 2 safe options to get the heavy off. Make sure you take into account how many hits your heavy does so you don’t overshoot the pressure gauge as well. Remember, always stop at 9.
    The block damage isn’t too bad and Ironfist animations are basic to counter. Just keep restarting until you get the hang of it, and you’ll notice gradual improvement.

For the record, I got the solo with torch and could’ve solo’d with both silk and Killmonger, but I spent a revive each because I already had my solo under the belt and was close with both so I just finished.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,841 ★★★★★
    Having NF heavy connect with first two hits and not third while rooted made me want to break things but I didn't really play within the nodes, I'm guessing this scenario is the point of inexorable being there.

Also. Nick is a horrible choice in general, not much room for blocked hits.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Heruzu369 said:

What rank was your torch?
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Mr neg, Thing and Silk are goated for this
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★

Mr neg, Thing and Silk are goated for this

Would 6* r4 sig 200 or 7* unduped r1 thing be better?
  • Options
    felanomafelanoma Posts: 31
    5* r5 CAIW whit 5 revives :disappointed: , didnt practice too much, just wanted the thing done fast, and no ranked Fantastic 4 yet, so just 2 points.
    and wonder that, thing 6* or 7* better more block or damage?
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Spot worked pretty well, near then end was getting 40k bursts on his sp2 hits, took me 1 reveive because I was sick of trying for the solo with him, had already gotten it with HT for the FF objective.