**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What did i miss

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,750 ★★★
I'm back to forums after a bit away. What did I miss? Who embarrassed themselves with claiming rates r rigged etc etc. Give me the juicy goss

Comments

• Options

My favorite moment whilst you were away was Kabam Crash calling people out for cheating, showing data actually pulled from their files/data, and the person (and others from his alliance supposedly) still defend him.

Lmao lol
  • Options

My favorite moment whilst you were away was Kabam Crash calling people out for cheating, showing data actually pulled from their files/data, and the person (and others from his alliance supposedly) still defend him.

Link?
  • Options
    Nvm found it
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 ★★★★★
    Non related question: Are you in an XMN alliance?
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 ★★★
    A great place to see what you missed is the Meme topic.
  • Options
    CotziCotzi Posts: 129
    Idk if you missed this but i gotta mention the dudes who don't know what the titan crystals are for yapping about blade and thing and how the titan should only have god tiers.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★

I'm back to forums after a bit away. What did I miss? Who embarrassed themselves with claiming rates r rigged etc etc. Give me the juicy goss

Honestly...this place has seemed dead this month. Lack of content and Discord to blame.
    Yeah, I'd have to agree. People are using Discord to post instead of the forums now...
  • Options
    Thx guys
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,376 Guardian

I'm back to forums after a bit away. What did I miss?

In the 10 days that you were away from Forums ?

Well, you might have missed seeing there were already a couple different very recent posts made regarding next month's champs (Northstar and Arcade).
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    You didn't miss much, lots of BG unfair matches posts as usual. I guess the best one was Kabam Jax posting about your bad at battlegrounds and it went viral.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/367680/youre-bad-at-battlegrounds-thoughts#latest
  • Options

I'm back to forums after a bit away. What did I miss?

In the 10 days that you were away from Forums ?

Well, you might have missed seeing there were already a couple different very recent posts made regarding next month's champs (Northstar and Arcade).
    I came on 10 days ago but for like 5 secs
  • Options

Honestly...this place has seemed dead this month. Lack of content and Discord to blame.
    Curse Discord!!! *falls onto knees and shakes fist in the air*
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 119 ★★
    obsidiman said:

I still miss Charliejiggens. The forum entertainment has waned.

Don’t forget about red fire! He was hilarious
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 92

obsidiman said:

Wasn’t Red Fire that guy who kept claiming his imaginary wife was going to take all his imaginary money in an imaginary divorce caused by him having to log in to play AW for 5 mins on Christmas Day? I remember one of his posts asking if he was going to get a ban for spending 75k on his account? Obviously spending that much on his account was a big mistake as since it was worth so much his wife was probably awarded it as part of the settlement!!! 😂 I miss him too, he was more fun than playing the actual game.

• Options

obsidiman said:

Wasn’t Red Fire that guy who kept claiming his imaginary wife was going to take all his imaginary money in an imaginary divorce caused by him having to log in to play AW for 5 mins on Christmas Day? I remember one of his posts asking if he was going to get a ban for spending 75k on his account? Obviously spending that much on his account was a big mistake as since it was worth so much his wife was probably awarded it as part of the settlement!!! 😂 I miss him too, he was more fun than playing the actual game.

Ong he was 2 funny. I spent more time reading his stuff at school than I did any actual work *ahem*🙃
  • Options
    edited May 27

Curse Discord!!! *falls onto knees and shakes fist in the air*
    What would you do if I said that I was your alt account that grew sentience and I demand control of your main account for all of this neglect @SlayerOfGods?
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 851 ★★★
    edited May 27
    @Golivarez ... @Redfire_33 ... @Charliejiggens ... the trifecta of forum entertainment. Each are missed in their own way.

P.S. Super surprised they can each still be tagged. Their spirits live on!
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 911 ★★★
    Just a lot of disagrees. If discord weren't so frustrating to use for us old people I'd be happy with the forums dying. Lol