**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Raid MODOK - not a fan of these Missions so far

1235»

Comments

• Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 284
    edited June 16
    JMORG1111 said:

Look, I know it's the weekend and I know Kabam is always slow to respond, but a simple "we will analyze the data" would have been nice. Radio silence on something that is clearly an issue is NOT okay. The fight is bugged, overly challenging, and clearly a step in the wrong direction.

They laid off a significant portion of the community team. I don't think Netmarble even cares if you get a response from the poor community guys that are picking up the slack.
  • Options
    BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 133
    Modok is also not giving fervor upon completion of prompts. I got several block hits and whiff attack missions but none gave any fervor. Only got fervor for knock down. Here is a video. I started recording after nearly 1.5mins and you can see how much fervor I gained. Must have completed 8-10prompts prior to the recording.
    https://youtu.be/gbrFkeZmKJg?feature=shared