**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

So what do we think of the Daily Super event?

Comments

• Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 307 ★★
    It needs more gold, period. Everything else helps in what you're chasing and leveling, but gold is a huge issue that got cut in this super event.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,925 ★★★★★
    Not hating it. No need to lvl up a rando any more, arena wins isn't lined up with the dumb Sunday arenas and I don't have to save eq paths for completion.

• Options
    DareMartinDareMartin Posts: 12
    It’s really cool and I’m enjoying having lots of sig stones.
    I wish it was a bit more interesting though - change some things daily, like rewards for villain/hero use and for using different types of champ or a specific champ.
    I also think it backfires a bit as it doesn’t refresh until 7pm for me, so I often delay some of my playing til then.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,942 ★★★★★
    Love it so much, I can get tomorrow's done without doing any arena or stuff I don't feel like doing on sunday...yay
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 602 ★★★
    Don’t really like the point set up,..couple wins in BG’s almost clears all the milestones (which is cool).
    But hero use and arena wins felt like it was cleared in half the time just using 7 stars in arenas.
    I also used to like running the final chapter of TB EQ a couple times twice a week to clear the milestones and use up expiring full energy,… seems a shame to just sell them for gold.
    Not concerned about gold but it would be nice if they added some greater arena boost crystals as i always value the 4 star boosts to maximize points for my ascended champs.
    Correct me if i’m wrong ..but i feel like we got a couple of those from clearing the milestones in the previous 22hr solo events.
    There are things i like obviously,..just feel like they took away a few things some perceive as valuable.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 865 ★★★
    Loving it so far compared to the old daily events.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I’m loving it. Barely any other way for me to get class 6cc
  • Options
    Will hopefully stop people from hoarding stuff and make the game easier to maintain.
  • Options
    Wondering what it will look like after the event runs its course ending July 22nd.
    Will it revert back to the 22hr solo events,..or will the daily super event become permanent?
    @KabamDORK
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 296 ★★★
    Much better than before. I find myself hitting it daily when previously I could count on one hand how many I managed in a month. I also prefer not waiting to level up my champs.
  • Options
    Idk why i got the one disagree lol.
    I’m not asking for the 22hr solo event format to return,..i am simply wondering what things will look like after the 22nd of this month ( when the daily super event has run its course ).
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,861 ★★★★★

Much better than before. I find myself hitting it daily when previously I could count on one hand how many I managed in a month. I also prefer not waiting to level up my champs.

Having to wait every 4 days to level up is something I actually enjoyed and is the only thing I miss about the 22hr events. It made me manage my resources whereas now I have to make a conscience effort to not get into a gold, catalyst or iso drought.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,169 ★★★★

Having to wait every 4 days to level up is something I actually enjoyed and is the only thing I miss about the 22hr events. It made me manage my resources whereas now I have to make a conscience effort to not get into a gold, catalyst or iso drought.
    You can still do it yk? It's not like you have to level up to get the last mile stone everyday, you can just decide to rank up champs every 4th day. There's literally nothing stopping you.

It's even better now because sometimes mats were expiring before the lvl up event and you had to do the rank and level up to not let the iso go to waste and wouldn't get any points from it either
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,861 ★★★★★

You can still do it yk? It's not like you have to level up to get the last mile stone everyday, you can just decide to rank up champs every 4th day. There's literally nothing stopping you.

It's even better now because sometimes mats were expiring before the lvl up event and you had to do the rank and level up to not let the iso go to waste and wouldn't get any points from it either
    Yeh, I know that. But when you put candy, or a donut, in front of me, I want it now. It was just a good way for me to automatically manage my resources. I was never low on them when we had the solo events (I'm not saying that I want to go back to them though).
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,925 ★★★★★
    At least I don't have to rank and level a scrub for lvl up, don't have to find the will to do catalyst arenas for arena wins and I can blast through eq without managing paths for eq completion.

Choosing appropriate rewards is also sweet.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★
    Yeah, it's been a massive win in my book. Not having to wait on a Level Up event when you want to level someone up, not having to space out your EQ efforts so that you can still hit the milestones in the EQ completion event when they pop up later in the month - just so many QoL changes.

And that's not even mentioning the rewards. Having a daily source of some high-end rewards is great. I was a bit worried about missing some lower-tier resources, but honestly, since I don't have to consistently rank up champions every four days, I don't really need to rank up 2 and 3 and 4*s consistently. I still probably will (especially my 3*s since I enjoy having them all at max rank whenever you have to test something out), but since I'm not constantly doing it, my lower-tier resources are pretty stable.

I get what people are saying about relic resources, but honestly, I haven't noticed a difference. I think the reason is that I simply don't earn enough new relics nowadays for me to have a pressing need for materials. Since Kabam have seemingly discontinued that whole aspect of the game anyway, I don't really care that those resources dry up a bit. If they whir the relics up again, I'm sure they'll start to introduce more resources for them.

The one thing I find a little odd is that there are still some events that are still rolling - the Summoner Advancement ones. Granted, they reward a pretty diverse set of resouces and it might be difficult to move all of them over to the Daily Super Event. But still. I'm a little confused about why it's still around after they so thoroughly scrubbed away all of the other events.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 6,370 ★★★★★
    One big complaint for me is the same attack boost everyday. Let it be a selector between attack boost and health boost.
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 372 ★★★
    Joker1976 said:

I’m not asking for the 22hr solo event format to return,..i am simply wondering what things will look like after the 22nd of this month ( when the daily super event has run its course ).

I ain't the one who disagreed but why would you ask about 4* arena boosts in 2024 ? This event is a big step up and gives out much better stuff compared to the older events we had.
    The points progression is good..because they want more people to participate in battlegrounds..cos participation drives that game mode.
    You can still get points by playing the game your way...what has that got to do with expiring energy refills ? You can still do the same thing. Just use em before they expire...
    Its like no matter what you come up with a weird ass complaint even when Kabam is trying to make things better..just take this change in and enjoy it mate.
  • Options

Joker1976 said:

I ain't the one who disagreed but why would you ask about 4* arena boosts in 2024 ? This event is a big step up and gives out much better stuff compared to the older events we had.
    The points progression is good..because they want more people to participate in battlegrounds..cos participation drives that game mode.
    You can still get points by playing the game your way...what has that got to do with expiring energy refills ? You can still do the same thing. Just use em before they expire...
    Its like no matter what you come up with a weird ass complaint even when Kabam is trying to make things better..just take this change in and enjoy it mate.
    Idk why arena boosts are a weird ass complaint lol.
    I happen to like getting all the milestones i can and they help me spend less time doing so.
    I think you’re misinterpreting suggestions as complaints,..the fact that it basically only takes two battlegrounds wins to clear the milestones while every other avenue seems to take much longer seems a bit unbalanced.
    I also never said I didn’t like the new daily super event format,..i’m simply asking if the content might become permanent and if there may be some adjustments.
    Because the title of the OP’s post is “what do we think of the daily super event”,..i think your response is weird ass mate,,,because i am giving my thoughts on it,.,and asking questions.
    Nothing wrong with that.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 312 ★★

One big complaint for me is the same attack boost everyday. Let it be a selector between attack boost and health boost.

@captain_rogers I agree with you I usually max out on 15% attack but have so less health boost i want this selector
  • Options
    I still can’t believe how many paragraphs people write.
    Yes.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,562 ★★★★★

Daily super event is awesome but there are a few changes that can be made when it goes live permanently, as many others suggested-
    •Availability of embers and relic stuff which were there in 22 hr events.
    •In last milestone, a selector between 15% attack, 15% health and 10% champion boost.
    •More gold
    Apart from that, i don't think there's any change needed. Those are some great rewards for just playing the game daily.

Yes, the 15% attack-health-boost is the most important to fix imo. It doesn't have to be a selector, there can become a rotation between the three. Everything else is fine for me, I really like it and wish it would stay permanently.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 688 ★★★
    As a Paragorn, the Super Daily Event experiment is a success. Free to play what I want everyday (no wait for Event Quest Success or Rank Up events) and for great rewards.

At the end, the only flaw I see is the amount of gold that decreases drastically by upgrading champions with high rarities. Despite I play more in arenas.

Except that, I really enjoy to be able to upgrade much quicker some 7* to rank 2.
    The outpost store helps for the t6bc and t3ac.

The return to the previous events, planned for the 22th July, will be difficult and seen as a regression.
    A much longer experiment would have been better. Or even without any limit. ;)
  • Options
    As another Paragon, you can get gold elsewhere. “Free to play” is such an annoying little tag people put on their accounts.

Ok. So don’t expect to advance at the same rate as people that don’t have your made up and special “free to play” tag.

The game keeps going on despite you, not because of you.
  • Options
    Very sorry @Maverick75, definitely not aimed at you.

My annoyance is the “I’m free to play and can’t compete” players.

It’s just that wording that bothers me.