**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

So what do we think of the Daily Super event?

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,113 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
My personal opinion is

MAKE THIS SHII PERMANENT RIGHT EFFIN NOWπŸ—£οΈπŸ—£οΈ
Kabam is absolutely COOKING with this one, they removed all the tedious stuff we had to do with a much much better alternative that gives MUCH BETTER REWARDS, absolute W.
Β«13

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,113 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Danxor said:

My biggest concerns are the things i am going to be missing out on as a Valiant...

We no longer are getting small amounts or Relic shards/rank up mats (more evidence that relics are no longer cared about?)
    We no longer are getting a good source of T4CC (I get 3-4 a day off events), I pretty much use them as fast as I get them as I work to rank up lots of champs for various arena grinds.

Don't worry this is a test run and they did say that they'll be closely monitoring the community's feedback on this change. So I'd say if this issue is of noticable consequence they might make a few tweaks to adjust it
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,333 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think I am getting 1 less free crystal daily than what I usually get 😀
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,180 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bendy said:

Biggest W less tedious already a fan cant wait for this trial but it looks way better than what we have as a system now of do level ups do eq do arena which not everyone does these things so be nice to clear all this stuff with the content u like playing than having to do stuff u might not like

I can finally level up my champs whenever I want instead of waiting for the level up event😭. What an experience it was, so long man...so long
    I never level up when thats on i do it whenever
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,447 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Great change. Don’t need to re-run paragon gauntlet to get points in the event. Don’t need to get arena fights done on Sundays.
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 234 β˜…β˜…
    What is the event? For those of us that couldn't attend the stream?
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 234 β˜…β˜…
    Ah, for other folks who are looking, you can find the info in the Jun 14th stream recap thread.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,447 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    jdschw said:

What is the event? For those of us that couldn't attend the stream?

https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/daily-super-event/
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,180 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Biggest W less tedious already a fan cant wait for this trial but it looks way better than what we have as a system now of do level ups do eq do arena which not everyone does these things so be nice to clear all this stuff with the content u like playing than having to do stuff u might not like

I can finally level up my champs whenever I want instead of waiting for the level up event😭. What an experience it was, so long man...so long
    I never level up when thats on i do it whenever
    Good for you, I have something the people call "The Brian Grant Syndrome"
    - can't level up without an event
    - wait till the last minute to use iso and catalysts cause I might pull someone more useful
    - hoard useless old crystals
    - only use class based iso to level champs up

I'm still recovering from thisβœŠπŸ˜”
    I just dont like waiting and sometimes the champs i rank up are depending on trying stuff like destroyer went r5 as nice duel threat and has stopped a lot of people from full bonus in wars
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,278 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sounds promising. Right now I'm doing Necropolis and I'm trying to gather the most units I can from anywhere I'm able to, and the 7h events are helping a lot with the revive+the units, but as I'm locked into a mission already I'm unable to do the quest completion on so I'm always missing some units and revives. This new format will allow players to get all the units and revives without restrictions
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,152 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    on the surface it seems a very positive change
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,805 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I like the concept. What I'm a bit wary about is the removal of lower-tier stuff from higher progression tiers. I noticed this with t3cc when it disappeared from the event after the last update. I had maybe 700 crystals saved up but they quickly drained because I simply wasn't getting any new resources. This might be less of an issue now, if I don't have to rank up 3 and 4* champions in order to clear Level Up events, but it's nonetheless something I'm a bit wary of.

But overall I'm loving this. There were so many outdated concepts that were basically just menial busywork. Consolidating them all into one event that you can earn points towards in a variety of ways sounds like a great idea.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It looks very promising so I can't wait till it goes live to see if it's actually that good.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam understands the assignment!!
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 91 β˜…
    Really like it
  • Options
    JoSpidey_10JoSpidey_10 Posts: 89 β˜…
    When does this drop? Never saw the livestream, so had to read the recap and stuff. Sounds good tho