So what do we think of the Daily Super event?

1235»

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 712 ★★★
    smdam38 said:

Very sorry @Maverick75, definitely not aimed at you.

My annoyance is the “I’m free to play and can’t compete” players.

It’s just that wording that bothers me.

@smdam38
    A bit strong and personal :smile:
    Maybe my wording led you to a wrong interpretation. So more details about me.

I play for 9 years. I was for several years the leader of an alliance in the french top 40 for a while (not that bad?), until a semi-retirement.
    I don’t aim - and never did - to reach the elite, for me and for the alliance.

My objectives were and still are simple: enjoying the game, and upgrading my champions is included and necessary to do so. To get the next title is a part of the enjoyment but only when reasonable.
    I progress at my own pace and that’s fine, really.
    To compare my account with the elite is an absolute non-sense for me. There will always be better accounts, and the battlegrounds reminds it.
    Yes, despite the game name contains « Contest ».
    And yes, you probably don’t read it often in the forum.

About the « free to play », I think it is necessary. It gives more, and probably weaker, opponents to the « pay to win » players. And there are different levels of « pay to win ».
    Have I already put money in the game? Yes.
    But this subject f2p/p2w is outside of this thread: the Super Daily Event. :)

I am not the only player with a stock of Gold like the snow under the sun (and we're in summer :)). It is not so easy to find large amounts of gold. But if you have a special tip, don’t hesitate to share it. I am pretty sure the other readers will appreciate. ;)
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 1,266 ★★★
    Spend your trader outposts on iso and gold.
    Spend your glory on same.