Jax's Bittersweet Departure - This is my last week as an MCOC Community Manager

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,805 ★★★★★
    Aw, Jax. We'll miss you, dude.

I hope it's a good opportunity for you - best of luck!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,805 ★★★★★

Crashed has been really good so far. But even they are just one person.

Or are they...?????

Yeah, they are. Kidding!
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    Something going on at kabam. This is nuts.
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 477 ★★★
    Nooo. We're gonna miss you bud! Lot's of fun streams with you!! Will you keep streamer on your own twitch?
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 143
    Best of luck with your new job.

Best of luck in life, in general.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    Enjoyed your work here mate, good luck for the future.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,091 ★★★★★
    Take care Jax. Best of luck in your new endeavor.
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Good luck Jax even though sometime we disagree with your opinion but I understand that’s your duty and you need to stand for Kabam. You deserve a better job than handling the frustration and anger because the mess of Kabam
  • ReedRichards423ReedRichards423 Member Posts: 88
    We all love you very much Jax. You bring us joy in every Livestream with your amazing optimism and charismatic personality. Hopefully we can all see you again in the future after tomorrow and big prayers for your future ahead of community manager
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Playing this game for 8 years, i can say with confidence that you are the best community manager we have ever received. Not a negative bone inside of you, own up to your mistakes, bring excitement to the community, and all around great person. Best of luck in your career, and in your life Kabam Jax.
  • Legend_WriterLegend_Writer Member Posts: 56
    Thank you for everything, Jax. You've been a great community manager, and you'll certainly be missed. Good luck on your new job!
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,242 ★★★★
    Hope you have success on your new job as you had with Kabam.

If you may say a word to us if it's everything ok with Kabam and the Mcoc game,we thank you.

Because , so important guys as Miike and you in a few days left Kabam is something really scare...
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Take care, Jax!
    I wish you the best in whatever your future holds. 😎💜
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,260 ★★★
    Byee Jax 👋
  • UyuSsmaNUyuSsmaN Member Posts: 16
    edited July 5
    With you everything was perfect jax, I hope ur new job will be perfect for you!

Best of luck buddy.
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Jax and Miike .... legends forever...all the best on all your future endeavours!
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 274 ★★
    Why am I not shocked by this?? Not a good look for Kabam or the game, unless they’re giving @kabamJaxSucks the big promotion he deserves… 🤞
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    Good luck Jax we will miss you
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    It's sad news in a way as Jax has been such a positive force in community relations. Without him we wouldn't have the livestreams. But everyone is entitled to move on and I hope that whatever Jax's new role is will be a good one.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,605 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

1st Ad0ra_ , then Zibiit/Porthos/Lydia/Vydious , then Boo, then Mike, and now Jax

It's Joever

Haven't seen those names in a while and was wondering what happened to them? 😞
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,708 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

1st Ad0ra_ , then Zibiit/Porthos/Lydia/Vydious , then Boo, then Mike, and now Jax

It's Joever

Haven't seen those names in a while and was wondering what happened to them? 😞
    I think they went to different parts of the kabam team or might have left quite a few years ago
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Member Posts: 215
    Completely forgot about Ad0ra and Zibit. and rose banned me once because my joke wasn't funny. ahh the good ole'days.

Jax sir, you wil be missed. I love how you started the kabam streaming scene and i hope it never goes away. Also hope you keep your private channel running maybe I will see you there sometime.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
    Thank you for the parting gift Jax. You're the best.