Superior Iron Man buff not live

Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Posts: 444 ★★★★
edited July 9 in General Discussion
I was excited to try him out. What happened?

Comments

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 993 ★★★★
    edited July 9
    In the update note, there is no mention of Superior Iron Man buff

Only deathless vision, the leader and patriot
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,653 ★★★★★

DLL said he’s playable in the update today. So im confused.

Thing change could be there embargo didn’t change and was supposed to lanuch with the update but there changes it for next update
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Posts: 444 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Thing change could be there embargo didn’t change and was supposed to lanuch with the update but there changes it for next update
    I guess, but he did say it in a comment 21 hours ago.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,653 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

I guess, but he did say it in a comment 21 hours ago.
    Jeps i know I not sure my self i just like to make assumptions because rather that’s then get annoyed.
  • MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 174 ★★
    So it’s not dropping this month? Or does it drop later this month I’m confused.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,311 Guardian
    Gamer said:

His buff was supposed to go live with the update. Kabam will probably be getting it out soon
  • BendyBendy Posts: 5,610 ★★★★★

Honestly I am expecting this month to have a lot of bugs, Already they delayed the update and a lot of stuff is going to be released one after other. Expect a lot of bugs lol.

Its what we are already seeing but im sure they will try and fix stuff as quickly as they can
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 110
    It always says in the patch notes if a champion receives an update. There wasn't one this month, so there's most likely no update. Always take the official website as definitive fact

It always says in the patch notes if a champion receives an update. There wasn't one this month, so there's most likely no update. Always take the official website as definitive fact

Since DLL said he was sure who works for kabam im sure it be right that it be this month
    Bendy said:

Since DLL said he was sure who works for kabam im sure it be right that it be this month
    Forgive me if I'm taking the offical website over the word of one person. I have a r5 ascended SIM, I want him ready to go more than anyone, but I doubt its this month due to offical released information
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 380 ★★

Bendy said:

Forgive me if I'm taking the offical website over the word of one person. I have a r5 ascended SIM, I want him ready to go more than anyone, but I doubt its this month due to offical released information
    But if I am not wrong some months ago we used to get buff update by youtuber only like mostly I saw rich the man YouTube video on a champ update but recently kabam has Started putting about buff details in patch notes

Bendy said:

Also not everything needs to be announced look at msf they lately have barley put info in there patch notes any game can do this of not everything needs to be included especially when creators make videos of stuff
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,795 ★★★★★

DLL literally said yesterday that it’s coming today, or is it?
    EdisonLaw said:

DLL literally said yesterday that it’s coming today, or is it?
    Any possible he could of just got it wrong? The fact that it's not in game with the update seems pretty evidential

Honestly I am expecting this month to have a lot of bugs, Already they delayed the update and a lot of stuff is going to be released one after other. Expect a lot of bugs lol.

Then we may see it later this afternoon, fingers crossed everyone
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,487 ★★★★★
    It's obvious one of 3 things happened. Either the buff is coming at a later date this month, or, either DLL got his info wrong or kabam messed something up.
  • MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 174 ★★
    edited July 9
    He got the new tags or is still under them but he’s still unplayable (bad champ) I’d think surely he’d get his new kit

This is the June one and I could be wrong but won’t he get the July one? And isn’t he the only champ that is blatantly bad under any of the tags previous or new?

Buttehrs said:

It's obvious one of 3 things happened. Either the buff is coming at a later date this month, or, either DLL got his info wrong or kabam messed something up.

I also noticed raids didn’t update either, so something’s wrong. Maybe a bug. DLL is usually accurate
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,173 Guardian
    Someone look for other things.
    Canadian Tag, or 2014 champ tags.

Someone look for other things.
    Canadian Tag, or 2014 champ tags.

There in game
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 989 ★★★
    He wasn't in the patch notes so I assume him coming this month was a communication error
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 349 ★★★
    Can we get a definitive answer from kabam though, next month or this month?