Superior Iron Man buff not live

Comments

• BadMother2BadMother2 Member Posts: 33
    @KabamDORK was Superior Iron Man not supposed to be buffed with this release? His buff details popped up from other sources yesterday.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,683 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

DLL said he’s playable in the update today. So im confused.

Thing change could be there embargo didn’t change and was supposed to lanuch with the update but there changes it for next update
    His buff was supposed to go live with the update. Kabam will probably be getting it out soon
    Yea I wasn’t sure so it was just a silly to be smart
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,232 Guardian
    Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

Thing change could be there embargo didn’t change and was supposed to lanuch with the update but there changes it for next update
    His buff was supposed to go live with the update. Kabam will probably be getting it out soon
    Ah, wasn’t there something like…

“Won’t be live right away in July, but will be out sometime during the month” ??

That rings a bell in my memory, although don’t know where that was mentioned.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    Very disappointing news. Not usually one to complain about this sorta stuff but the communication here was awful
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,708 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Very disappointing news. Not usually one to complain about this sorta stuff but the communication here was awful

Agree especially seeing the kit looked really interesting
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

Honestly I am expecting this month to have a lot of bugs, Already they delayed the update and a lot of stuff is going to be released one after other. Expect a lot of bugs lol.

And you were absolutely correct. Raid issues, the game is loading slower for me, AI reparry lmao. No SIM update either
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,336 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

“Won’t be live right away in July, but will be out sometime during the month” ??

He is supposed to be live with the 46.0 update which they thought was July and not August.
  • Kikkis123Kikkis123 Member Posts: 12
    Deadpool got hes new photo lol :D yeah sim update should of been out but maybe it comes today later or tomorrow when next monthly start and sos will see hope kabam would answer us
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

He is supposed to be live with the 46.0 update which they thought was July and not August.
    Version updates quite sad though the war season hes used for be on the couple days before it ends was hoping to see people try him in off season on here
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,682 ★★★★★
    My man's r5 ascended and waiting for testing
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,080 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Can we get a definitive answer from kabam though, next month or this month?

Not sure if there has been official word sent out yet, but it is next month unfortunately. There was a slight confusion of which build was coming this month.
    Not great news obviously but does keep my hope alive that he’ll be in August Titan update.
    Buttehrs said:

What's the point of one rework per saga if said rework doesn't make it until the 3rd and final month? Barely get to enjoy the saga buff along with it.

Should of just been described as just a buff as at least then it wouldnt feel as bad but him being considered as a saga champ buff yet hes on last month which is the same month the tag of war is ending on doesnt seem great at all
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,802 ★★★★★
    Was the buff in patch notes? I don't remember seeing it there
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    edited July 9
    This is very unfortunate. Same with the shocker nerf. A lack of communication between the community and staff. DLL straight up lied to us, or misinformed us.

@kabam I demand a reason for this, asap
    edited July 9
    Buttehrs said:

What's the point of one rework per saga if said rework doesn't make it until the 3rd and final month? Barely get to enjoy the saga buff along with it.

Yeah what’s the god damn point? How about not reworking them and leaving them as is?
    EdisonLaw said:

This is very unfortunate. Same with the shocker nerf. A lack of communication between the community and staff. DLL straight up lied to us, or misinformed us.

Mistakes is bound to happen the more u realize your could had. Make that’s mistake you self to it not impossible and the shocker wasn’t even that’s bad yes it changed the way you played against glancing but truth to be told we as a community needed to remember balance need to be done els we end op with another 12.0 updates because it simply to strong I don’t care for the dislike I goin to make mistakes happen and it wasn’t even in the part node so i not even sure why DLL said it yes he a developer of champions but mistake happened
    Gamer said:

EdisonLaw said:

Mistakes is bound to happen the more u realize your could had. Make that’s mistake you self to it not impossible and the shocker wasn’t even that’s bad yes it changed the way you played against glancing but truth to be told we as a community needed to remember balance need to be done els we end op with another 12.0 updates because it simply to strong I don’t care for the dislike I goin to make mistakes happen and it wasn’t even in the part node so i not even sure why DLL said it yes he a developer of champions but mistake happened
    Yeah the Shocker nerf wasn’t really that much, but I’m not frustrated about the actual nerf or that the buff got suddenly delayed, I’m frustrated with Kabam’s miscommunication

EdisonLaw said:

Linking unrelated things. Attention seeking as always.
    You don’t understand, this is completely related. We were lied to
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    Yk the biggest mistake kabam did? Announcing they'll give shocker rdt when it's not required.shocker couldn't take that one matchup and now he's bad? It's like giving rtd for prof x cuz now he can't get charge when using relic.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★

Yk the biggest mistake kabam did? Announcing they'll give shocker rdt when it's not required.shocker couldn't take that one matchup and now he's bad? It's like giving rtd for prof x cuz now he can't get charge when using relic.

They denied Zemo rdts for the exact same reason they decided to give rdts for Shocker... It was shocking...

According to evidence from that post Shocker’s damage also lessened against armored opponents as well

They denied Zemo rdts for the exact same reason they decided to give rdts for Shocker... It was shocking...
    You see, this is why I’m frustrated with their communication. First that, then that, then this. This is clearly not their first time
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

You see, this is why I’m frustrated with their communication. First that, then that, then this. This is clearly not their first time
    That was not a communication issue... They clearly communicated the issues, problem was that it contradicted the previous statement.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,682 ★★★★★
    Communication has never been Kabams forté, but youre overreacting way way too much on this subject. I r5 and ascended mine in advance, and I was looking forward to him being live today like we were told he would be, but Christ. It's not the end of the world.

Communication has never been Kabams forté, but youre overreacting way way too much on this subject. I r5 and ascended mine in advance, and I was looking forward to him being live today like we were told he would be, but Christ. It's not the end of the world.

I was hyped
    EdisonLaw said:

Gamer said:

EdisonLaw said:

Yeah the Shocker nerf wasn’t really that much, but I’m not frustrated about the actual nerf or that the buff got suddenly delayed, I’m frustrated with Kabam’s miscommunication
    With happen but this thing here is. The part node didn’t say it but a YouTube channel yes it was one from the dev team but when updated part node when launched he was listed so it didn’t expected. With a lot apparently getting to heart op one mistake happened regardless if it an mis communication. You shouldn’t get that’ll heated op over it