Who are you picking from the reunion selector ?

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,816 ★★★★★

Misty Knight
    Those unblockable specials will catch you off guard real quick. Will be interesting to see how that works with the crit stat

Since she can get permanent guaranteed critical hits, I'd recommend that you go for critical damage rating stat focus; ideally with Black Panther relic; although Winter Soldier relic can allow her to refresh her Coldsnap debuff.

Also, she also gets almost nothing from her Awakened Ability, so is as good as she gets 'out of the box'.

Personally I'd recommend Venompool or P2099; although since I've recently Ascended my own 6* Punisher 2099, I think that rules him out for me. Great champ if you don't already have a high-ranked 6*, though.
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 226 ★★
    Wags
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    P2099 or Man-Thing, depends entirely on whether I pull one from a crystal or not though. If I don't pull either then P2099 definitely and he goes straight to r3.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,009 ★★★★★
    edited August 3

Call me unorthodox (wink wink) but I might take a 7* misty :o

Giving same vibes of, "Hey guys pick 7* antman over ebony maw" 🫠
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    edited August 3
    Honestly i might choose based on which class I have that has the fewest options so far. As of the moment I only have one science 7* and it's morbius.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    can't go wrong with wags and venompool. About Man Thing, I fought him as 6r5a quite a few times in Bgs and gotta say he doesn't impress me that much, except in crit meta
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,687 ★★★★★
    I remember when IHulk used to be one of the best champs in the game. Rewarded super specific gameplay you can no longer do with current AI.
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    A chocolate fire guard or a chocolate ashtray, tough choice.
    Jack2634 said:

can't go wrong with wags and venompool. About Man Thing, I fought him as 6r5a quite a few times in Bgs and gotta say he doesn't impress me that much, except in crit meta

At r3 he would be an absolute tank. Scorpion Red Guardian and Torch would be way too slow, Titania's kinda unreliable right now cause of the sp3 thing, and Silk and Hulk even at r3 probably wouldn't be able to nuke him in 30 as per usual since crits don't get any bonus damage. Even with other champs like Pig if you don't kill him before the pustule buffs start stacking you will take some poison damage. A mystic who slows down nearly 80% of the current science nukes in the game is actually quite impressive if you ask me. There is a very big difference in stats between r6 6* and r3 7*, not to mention Man-Thing has a pretty big healthpool.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,339 ★★★★★

Jack2634 said:

At r3 he would be an absolute tank. Scorpion Red Guardian and Torch would be way too slow, Titania's kinda unreliable right now cause of the sp3 thing, and Silk and Hulk even at r3 probably wouldn't be able to nuke him in 30 as per usual since crits don't get any bonus damage. Even with other champs like Pig if you don't kill him before the pustule buffs start stacking you will take some poison damage. A mystic who slows down nearly 80% of the current science nukes in the game is actually quite impressive if you ask me. There is a very big difference in stats between r6 6* and r3 7*, not to mention Man-Thing has a pretty big healthpool.
    As an OG player/veteran of BGs, I use to always run Man-Thing in my deck and back then he would always get me wins. His tankiness was always something you could count on.

Miss those times lol, I even also ran Wags on defense and Venompool for offense back then too
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Fryday said:

EdisonLaw said:

@Real_Madrid_76_2 Venompool is immune to basically everything against tech champs. Immune to armor break shock all power manipulation effects and gain permanent unique buffs. Pairs great with Venom relic.

He Can REMOVE armor up buffs via sp1 and heal from them. Inflicts bleeds via specials, degens against robots. Basically he can tech entire counter class easily.

Plus a beast for longer fights as well
    So the same question when 7* wasn't a thing.

If you already have Venom and ranked him up, would you still pick Venompool?

Taking into consideration of BG and Venom relic is now a thing.
    Venom is probably better for bgs but I would argue venompool is better overall and a lot more flexible
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

EdisonLaw said:

@Real_Madrid_76_2 Venompool is immune to basically everything against tech champs. Immune to armor break shock all power manipulation effects and gain permanent unique buffs. Pairs great with Venom relic.

He Can REMOVE armor up buffs via sp1 and heal from them. Inflicts bleeds via specials, degens against robots. Basically he can tech entire counter class easily.

Plus a beast for longer fights as well
    So the same question when 7* wasn't a thing.

If you already have Venom and ranked him up, would you still pick Venompool?

Taking into consideration of BG and Venom relic is now a thing.
    Venompool is better than venom when you're fighting a tech champ
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★
    Between punisher 2099 and venompool

PT_99 said:

Punish 2099 with pierce stat focus, unavoidable special damage
    I'm a sadist, why do you ask?

Unavoidable special damage enthusiasts when I use Silk and only have to fully evade one special before their champion’s dead.
    Only if silk deals guaranteed consistent damage every time. Sometimes she defeat r3 sassies in one sp2, and some other timed her sp2 deals embarrassingly low damage lmao. Idk what I'm doing wrong.

Also punisher sp2 can't be evaded I think.
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 143
    It is a tough one.
    I would like them in the following order:
    1.White Magneto
    2.Immortal Hulk
    3.Man Thing
    4.Venompool
    5.Punisher 2099
    6.Misty Knight

It happened before to change my mind regarding similar small pools, once I received the less desirable champion and finding out they are not as bad I initially thought.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Unavoidable special damage enthusiasts when I use Silk and only have to fully evade one special before their champion’s dead.
    Only if silk deals guaranteed consistent damage every time. Sometimes she defeat r3 sassies in one sp2, and some other timed her sp2 deals embarrassingly low damage lmao. Idk what I'm doing wrong.

You want to try and intercept before the sp2 and make sure that you’re running an awakened hulk relic. She benefits a lot from the additional physical vulnerability and you get a better burst output. She’s safe to light intercept with and you can dash into specials with no issue.
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

You want to try and intercept before the sp2 and make sure that you’re running an awakened hulk relic. She benefits a lot from the additional physical vulnerability and you get a better burst output. She’s safe to light intercept with and you can dash into specials with no issue.
    Oh I have always paired her with spidy relic. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong.
    But even after intercepting and stacking 20 vulnerabilities, I still get underwhelming damage sometimes. But some other times I deal huge damage even with 7 vulnerabilities lol.
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Member Posts: 238

Ik this is still early, but I'm very excited about it.

So who are you selecting from the reunion selector? Here is the pool

Venompool
    Punisher 2099
    White Magneto
    Misty Knight
    Immortal Hulk
    Man Thing

I personally might select Venompool or Punisher99

1. Misty Knight
    2. Punisher 2099
    3. Magneto (House of X , Formerly Marvel Now)
    4. Venompool
    5. Man Thing
    6. Immortal Hulk
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
    Im prop gonna take either p2099 or vp
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    Why do i get a feeling one if not a few will be options for summer of suffering. 🤣
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,009 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

I knew at least 1 SilkFrog will comment like this 😭
    Polygon said:

Jack2634 said:

As an OG player/veteran of BGs, I use to always run Man-Thing in my deck and back then he would always get me wins. His tankiness was always something you could count on.

Miss those times lol, I even also ran Wags on defense and Venompool for offense back then too
    Yeah I did too but ever since the science class started getting stacked he lost a lot of value. However, 7* r3 would fix most of that issue cause Torch and Scorpion wouldn't be ver slow, Red Guardian straight up sucks against him, Titania is in a pretty bad state with defenders throwing ssp3 after her sp3 and Hulk and Silk wouldn't be able to nuke that fast cause zero crit bonus damage and those bursts rely on crits to nuke, without them they can do it still but it won't be a a 30 sec nuke as per usual.
    Personally, if I pull Man-Thing he will probably go to r3, still haven't decided if I want to do him or P2099 though.

Why do i get a feeling one if not a few will be options for summer of suffering. 🤣

Yeah I have the same feeling as well lol.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★

I remember when IHulk used to be one of the best champs in the game. Rewarded super specific gameplay you can no longer do with current AI.

Honestly IHulk should have gotten a slight tune up (add an infuriate or make his rage charges last longer) before getting added in as a 7*, just my opinion. He’s good but with these improvements he would be much better

Man Thing for potential Serpent SoS boss?

It is a tough one.
    I would like them in the following order:
    1.White Magneto
    2.Immortal Hulk
    3.Man Thing
    4.Venompool
    5.Punisher 2099
    6.Misty Knight

It happened before to change my mind regarding similar small pools, once I received the less desirable champion and finding out they are not as bad I initially thought.

Don’t underestimate Punisher, his power control and damage is good and he’s a threat on defense with his specials

P2099 or Man-Thing, depends entirely on whether I pull one from a crystal or not though. If I don't pull either then P2099 definitely and he goes straight to r3.

That would be pretty painful to fight

Got this ugly swamp dude

Got this ugly swamp dude

Congrats, he’s gonna be a brick wall on D.