Who are you picking from the reunion selector ?

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

I haven't seen a single venompool? Like no one got him?

He's not bad but unless you r3 him, I don't really see a reason to use him.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 489 ★★★
    i love u guys
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    edited August 9
    I was going to go for Misty, but...

I might switch my pick to punisher 2099 for the dupe, still deciding tbh.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 293 ★★★

I got him and P2099. I used VP for Skrull in Crucible and he worked wonderfully.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I still have yet to get Sassy as a 7*, so I'm inclined to pick Man-Thing. He could be a nice chunky mystic alternative at r3.
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79
    I'm definitely going White Mags!! He's gonna be a beast!!
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79

Is punisher99 good on attack? I have a r3 on every class except tech I might select and r3 him if he can be a dual threat in bgs.

He's definitely good for attack
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    Finished the 2nd path today and got Man-Thing, who was most wanted pull. Very happy considering my other pull was Misty which was so disappointing.

Now I have to weigh duping Man-Thing from the selector or getting one of the ones I don’t have. A duped Man-Thing at R3 would be very fun.
    DocWest said:

Finished the 2nd path today and got Man-Thing, who was most wanted pull. Very happy considering my other pull was Misty which was so disappointing.

Now I have to weigh duping Man-Thing from the selector or getting one of the ones I don’t have. A duped Man-Thing at R3 would be very fun.

You sure about the disappointing part?

She's still rank 1, she may not have that much utility but the damage is there. Highly advice you give her a chance lol I was pissed when I pulled her too but she's really not bad.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    edited August 10
    https://youtu.be/4SosbGjz63k?si=huoSroK7KsAsYyhd

DocWest said:

She's still rank 1, she may not have that much utility but the damage is there. Highly advice you give her a chance lol I was pissed when I pulled her too but she's really not bad.
    I wonder why she isn’t talked about on forums and reddit. Also not much utility? Constant unblockable and crits is utility
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    I got him for now and okie with it. I will pick Punisher though.

EdisonLaw said:

https://youtu.be/4SosbGjz63k?si=huoSroK7KsAsYyhd

DocWest said:

I wonder why she isn’t talked about on forums and reddit. Also not much utility? Constant unblockable and crits is utility
    I think it's mostly because the 6* does suck, both on attack and defense. She doesn't get enough crits to get the numbers I'm getting with my 7*, the increased stats and the crit rating stat focus are massive for her though and people are forgetting about that. Another thing worth mentioning is how important relics are for her, allowing you to chain a combo can sometimes make a massive difference if the opponent is being passive. Lags pulled her, hopefully he'll try her out and make some videos on her so people stop sleeping on her cause she really isn't bad.
    As for defense, she's very squishys so although she does have a bunch of random annoying defensive abilities (there's a reason she was in Necropolis) the 6* is usually dead before any of them can trigger, with the 7* at r2 or r3 + the armor stat she might actually be useful on defense since she will be a bit tankier and might get to trigger those annoying defensive abilities before she gets nuked. The unblockable in particular can stall a lot because the sp2 is extremely hard to dex so you're basically stuck dexing sp1s only and intercepting until that's gone.
    This is just pure speculation though lol I will be taking her to r2 soon and doing some testing in BGs to see if she's as good as I think she can be.
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    Pulled and duped p2099. Prob gonna go venom pool or man thing
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    Update on my previous comment on this thread.

I explored the crucible on legendary difficulty and guess what, I pulled exactly what I wanted, 7 star p2099 and wags! Now that we still have a freakin selector to go for later this month, i have my eyes on VP, tried my 6 star and even as a r1, hits hard. Long live the contest and even longer live my luck🐐🗿

I explored the crucible on legendary difficulty and guess what, I pulled exactly what I wanted, 7 star p2099 and wags! Now that we still have a freakin selector to go for later this month, i have my eyes on VP, tried my 6 star and even as a r1, hits hard. Long live the contest and even longer live my luck🐐🗿

I pulled VP, unless you really enjoy him, go for someone else. You won't really be using him anywhere other than long form content cause his rotation is essentially sp3 spam.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited August 10

I pulled VP, unless you really enjoy him, go for someone else. You won't really be using him anywhere other than long form content cause his rotation is essentially sp3 spam.
    also he is freaking bugged currently ( another one... smh )

sp2 doesn't stun even if you intercept

so more reason to not choose him

and Venom is miles ahead of him

I pulled VP & Ihulk and confused between Man thing or punisher 99 from selector

leaning towards Man-thing as I have r3 mysterio & r2 iron man, omega sentinel, guardian also r5a fam and idoom

don't see myself picking punisher 2099

if I got him from the 2 crystals then I would have thaught about duping him from selector
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★

As i said before on this thread, i don't want ihulk because of his risky playstyle, and I don't enjoy playing Misty and man thing, so p2099, wags and VP will essentially be my top picks. Since i managed to pull 2/3 of my most wanted pulls, the selector choice remains a no brainer
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    I was originally going to pick Punisher 2099 and take him straight to rank 3, but I pulled Misty and Wags. I’ve been playing around with wags and he’s cooking with the 5 star gambit relic. I wanna do a fun rank up for my account since I’m also about to rank 3 bullseye with mats, so I am going to pick up a wags dupe and r3!
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 733 ★★★
    edited August 10

He was my most wanted and got him on the first crystal (followed by Misty). I know he doesn't absolutely need a dupe, but that won’t stop me from giving him one when I get the selector.

• DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★

DocWest said:

That makes me feel better about the pull. I never had much use for the 6* so I figured the 7 would be mediocre too. Thanks for the heads up!
    Vance2_jr said:

He was my most wanted and got him on the first crystal (followed by Misty). I know he doesn't absolutely need a dupe, but that won’t stop me from giving him one when I get the selector.

I'm wondering if he's good in BGs
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    @EdisonLaw @captain_rogers what about creating a forum post on all the strategies of particular 7 Star reunion champ one by one and only talk of that champ only in that post? This will ease the work to find out reviews on each champ
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,395 ★★★★★
    Man-thing, based solely on how he would help my roster.

@EdisonLaw @captain_rogers what about creating a forum post on all the strategies of particular 7 Star reunion champ one by one and only talk of that champ only in that post? This will ease the work to find out reviews on each champ

No need to, we can do it here if need be
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    Got ManThing and Punisher. Was planning on duping either one from the selector but all the Misty love has got me thinking...
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

Fix stat focus. Sorry I can’t help it
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    I got misty and duped her....
    What a disaster
    From the selector i will pick man thing
    EdisonLaw said:

Vance2_jr said:

I'm wondering if he's good in BGs
    At r3 nearly any champ is good for BGs but at a lower rank he won't be any good for BGs, way too slow. If he had a way to start with a bunch of buffs like Venom so the vicious buff lasted for at least 20 secs right off the bat he'd be decent cause then you could easily go for sp2 spam but he doesn't so I doubt he'd be good.

As i said before on this thread, i don't want ihulk because of his risky playstyle, and I don't enjoy playing Misty and man thing, so p2099, wags and VP will essentially be my top picks. Since i managed to pull 2/3 of my most wanted pulls, the selector choice remains a no brainer
    Man-Thing will do a lot more on defense for you than VP will in general everywhere else but again if the reason is you have fun using him then that's different.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

No need to, we can do it here if need be
    Bro there is a mix match in this post can't see the exact champ talk who is good who is bad that's why I said to make it as i hate making post because I can't reply all of them asap and you both make so many post so thought you guys would be perfect for this