Who are you picking from the reunion selector ?

1235»

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

@EdisonLaw @captain_rogers what about creating a forum post on all the strategies of particular 7 Star reunion champ one by one and only talk of that champ only in that post? This will ease the work to find out reviews on each champ

No need to, we can do it here if need be
    Bro there is a mix match in this post can't see the exact champ talk who is good who is bad that's why I said to make it as i hate making post because I can't reply all of them asap and you both make so many post so thought you guys would be perfect for this
    Let's see what @captain_rogers says
  • HilldarHilldar Member Posts: 211 ★★
    How do you get the selector coins? Crucible only gave one.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Got 2099 who I most wanted, so now I’m stuck either choosing the dupe or picking Manthing. 2099 initial awakening seems to be fairly beneficial; one ability right off the bat, and 50% of the other ability as well.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Vance2_jr said:

I haven't seen a single venompool? Like no one got him?

He's not bad but unless you r3 him, I don't really see a reason to use him.
    He was my most wanted and got him on the first crystal (followed by Misty). I know he doesn't absolutely need a dupe, but that won’t stop me from giving him one when I get the selector.

I'm wondering if he's good in BGs
    At r3 nearly any champ is good for BGs but at a lower rank he won't be any good for BGs, way too slow. If he had a way to start with a bunch of buffs like Venom so the vicious buff lasted for at least 20 secs right off the bat he'd be decent cause then you could easily go for sp2 spam but he doesn't so I doubt he'd be good.

@EdisonLaw @captain_rogers what about creating a forum post on all the strategies of particular 7 Star reunion champ one by one and only talk of that champ only in that post? This will ease the work to find out reviews on each champ

Sounds good!
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★

Wanted duped Manthing, gotten him twice out of the crystal. Now debating between punisher or W-Magneto
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

Got 2099 who I most wanted, so now I’m stuck either choosing the dupe or picking Manthing. 2099 initial awakening seems to be fairly beneficial; one ability right off the bat, and 50% of the other ability as well.

Contrary to popular belief, P2099 dupe only buys you like 10 seconds, it's really not as big as some think so if I were you I'd definitely go Man-Thing. We're also going to have a crit me meta pretty soon so he's going to be either a must have or insta ban if you don't have him.
    edited August 10
    DocWest said:

DocWest said:

Finished the 2nd path today and got Man-Thing, who was most wanted pull. Very happy considering my other pull was Misty which was so disappointing.

Now I have to weigh duping Man-Thing from the selector or getting one of the ones I don’t have. A duped Man-Thing at R3 would be very fun.

You sure about the disappointing part?

She's still rank 1, she may not have that much utility but the damage is there. Highly advice you give her a chance lol I was pissed when I pulled her too but she's really not bad.
    That makes me feel better about the pull. I never had much use for the 6* so I figured the 7 would be mediocre too. Thanks for the heads up!
    Let me just hit an evil laugh real quick cause I'm turning everyone into a believer 💀 you're welcome.
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 185 ★★
    I hit the jackpot(in my eyes) with venompool. SO I'm going to dupe him.

Contrary to popular belief, P2099 dupe only buys you like 10 seconds, it's really not as big as some think so if I were you I'd definitely go Man-Thing. We're also going to have a crit me meta pretty soon so he's going to be either a must have or insta ban if you don't have him.
    Is it going to be similar to last year’s?
    Omedenn said:

Wanted duped Manthing, gotten him twice out of the crystal. Now debating between punisher or W-Magneto

If you do war a lot, Wags, if BGs is your focus, Punisher
    EdisonLaw said:

Is it going to be similar to last year’s?
    Yeah I'm pretty sure crit me won the Discord poll.