Superior Iron Man Buff

1235»

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

Also, I want to say/post this, as well, because I know sometimes people lose their minds over the newest shiny thing and say that it’s OP when it’s actually not:

1. You still have to play the kit and actually “do stuff” to unlock the big numbers — you gotta understand what you’re trying to do and what the kit tells you to do
    2. There are other kits in this game that also do this kind of catastrophic damage and for some reason, they have been forgotten, and I am posting Exhibit 1: 6R3 Namor against Black Bolt in the next fight after RoL Wolverine

Here’s the truth that is gonna blow some people’s minds: Getting Namor to 30 Outrages and dropping the L3/L2 hammer…feels the same. Check out the time, Largest Hit. You get the same kind of catastrophic damage with Namor. I use a 6R4 Overseer a lot. I have literally been left with my mouth open after seeing what that kit does with 6 Cosmic Charges.

SIM is clearly in a 5/5 Damage position. No doubt.

But there are other kits in this games that are right there with it, and some, depending on what you’re doing, have even easier access to the DPS. Overseer vs. characters with Power Gain, for example…YIKES

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

Just saw a 5* SIM gameplay from saitama and not to be negative but how is he outdamaging every champ released this year LMAO at just a 5*
    So kabam can still make great attackers? That's good to know and does give me hope

He has virtually no utility beyond damage, whereas most champs this year have a lot on top of their damage
    He has a very reliable auto block that can save you, good resistances to most debuffs, and a way to parry non-contacts. His energy res buffs also help him in certain matchups and his regen keeps too decently topped off. He’s not a utility king but he hits harder than 99% of releases this year and no one bothers to use champs from 2024 that have good utility but subpar damage for bg
    Compare him to champs like prowler, negasonic, Destroyer and patriot who hard counter specific characters whilst also having good damage and is not even close. He does have a little utility but it's more to do with survivability than anything
    I’ve seen SIM running through maestros, onslaughts, photons etc. Champs like Negasonic, Patriot, and Destroyer have good utility but they’re slow. Damage is a big piece of utility in itself for bg specifically and he excels in that area compared to most champs this year
    I would've stopped replying the second he said Patriot and Negasonic have good damage 💀

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

Also, I want to say/post this, as well, because I know sometimes people lose their minds over the newest shiny thing and say that it’s OP when it’s actually not:

1. You still have to play the kit and actually “do stuff” to unlock the big numbers — you gotta understand what you’re trying to do and what the kit tells you to do
    2. There are other kits in this game that also do this kind of catastrophic damage and for some reason, they have been forgotten, and I am posting Exhibit 1: 6R3 Namor against Black Bolt in the next fight after RoL Wolverine

Here’s the truth that is gonna blow some people’s minds: Getting Namor to 30 Outrages and dropping the L3/L2 hammer…feels the same. Check out the time, Largest Hit. You get the same kind of catastrophic damage with Namor. I use a 6R4 Overseer a lot. I have literally been left with my mouth open after seeing what that kit does with 6 Cosmic Charges.

But there are other kits in this games that are right there with it, and some, depending on what you’re doing, have even easier access to the DPS. Overseer vs. characters with Power Gain, for example…YIKES

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

Just saw a 5* SIM gameplay from saitama and not to be negative but how is he outdamaging every champ released this year LMAO at just a 5*
    So kabam can still make great attackers? That's good to know and does give me hope

He has virtually no utility beyond damage, whereas most champs this year have a lot on top of their damage
    He has a very reliable auto block that can save you, good resistances to most debuffs, and a way to parry non-contacts. His energy res buffs also help him in certain matchups and his regen keeps too decently topped off. He’s not a utility king but he hits harder than 99% of releases this year and no one bothers to use champs from 2024 that have good utility but subpar damage for bg
    Compare him to champs like prowler, negasonic, Destroyer and patriot who hard counter specific characters whilst also having good damage and is not even close. He does have a little utility but it's more to do with survivability than anything
    I’ve seen SIM running through maestros, onslaughts, photons etc. Champs like Negasonic, Patriot, and Destroyer have good utility but they’re slow. Damage is a big piece of utility in itself for bg specifically and he excels in that area compared to most champs this year
    I would've stopped replying the second he said Patriot and Negasonic have good damage 💀
    I didn't say she had decent damage, I said relative to the fact that she is a hard counter to s lot of incredibly annoying fights her damage is decent. Reading comprehension is your friend
    She's slower than other champs who can pretty much counter Bullseye just as well as her, her damage is not decent no matter how you spin it.
    In bgs I agree, but generally speaking it's fine. I know you value bgs above all else but that isn't the only mode in the game.

Bare in mind I do think she could use a damage boost, but not as extreme as people are asking for on here
    You can use Blue Cyclops with full synergy team in other game modes doesn't mean he's good, that's the main reason I rank champs based on their BGs performance. If you rank them based on their performance in other game modes literally every champ is useful.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,141 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

I didn't say she had decent damage, I said relative to the fact that she is a hard counter to s lot of incredibly annoying fights her damage is decent. Reading comprehension is your friend
    She's slower than other champs who can pretty much counter Bullseye just as well as her, her damage is not decent no matter how you spin it.
    In bgs I agree, but generally speaking it's fine. I know you value bgs above all else but that isn't the only mode in the game.

Bare in mind I do think she could use a damage boost, but not as extreme as people are asking for on here
    You can use Blue Cyclops with full synergy team in other game modes doesn't mean he's good, that's the main reason I rank champs based on their BGs performance. If you rank them based on their performance in other game modes literally every champ is useful.
    This, even in questing you can use nearly champion and they will perform well.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,056 ★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

That's such an exaggeration and you know it lmao. What synergy team are you using with blue cyclops in order to make good? Also useable is not what we're talking about, we're talking about good
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

That is so absurdly untrue

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

That's such an exaggeration and you know it lmao. What synergy team are you using with blue cyclops in order to make good? Also useable is not what we're talking about, we're talking about good
    No it's not an exaggeration, you're just not well informed lmao watch this:
    https://youtu.be/qSsibw8WXJQ?si=T8_OZk175hSHJBr-
    First fight was literally 40 sec ROL WS, that IS good.
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

Now we wait for him to reply with something along the lines of "just because his damage is crazy with synergies doesn't mean he's good".

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

A realm of legends fight where you need to kill and revive apocalypse just to be able to do it with cyclops is not evidence that he is suddenly good lmao.

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

A realm of legends fight where you need to kill and revive apocalypse just to be able to do it with cyclops is not evidence that he is suddenly good lmao.
    That was the whole point of my initial comment, outside of BGs there are many things that can make a champion seem good (synergies boosts pre-fights etc) doesn't mean the champ itself is actually good. You said I only focus on BGs, I'm literally explaining to you why that is, you can't possibly be this dense.

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ESF said:

The difference is
    NONYABIZZ said:

That was the whole point of my initial comment, outside of BGs there are many things that can make a champion seem good (synergies boosts pre-fights etc) doesn't mean the champ itself is actually good. You said I only focus on BGs, I'm literally explaining to you why that is, you can't possibly be this dense.
    I'm not being dense I just don't think what you're saying makes sense. A champion being good on their own without synergies is not the same thing as a champ needing s full blown synergy team in order to even be useable