Superior Iron Man Buff

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,385 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Sigh..of course they'd release SIM as a 7* right before I decide on the r5. Now I'm stuck debating if I even should.

It will be a long time before you get him as a 7 star anyways because he will be in the titan for quite a while
    Not if you r5a him. He'll be your next pull if you do that
    This guy knows.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,353 ★★★★★

Don't you guys hyped for patriot a month ago? What changed y'all suddenly? Why now everyone's callin him a dud?

He needs high sig
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,046 ★★★★
    edited August 6
    ahmynuts said:

Sigh..of course they'd release SIM as a 7* right before I decide on the r5. Now I'm stuck debating if I even should.

It will be a long time before you get him as a 7 star anyways because he will be in the titan for quite a while
    Not if you r5a him. He'll be your next pull if you do that
    Not always tho... I rank 5 plus ascended my Onslaught and still haven't pulled him as 7 star. The hunt is on for me maybe next titan.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,793 ★★★★★
    Playing him with a lot more double mediums seemed better i now got a 75 hits fight
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,141 ★★★★★
    Is he a top 10 cosmic now?
    edited August 6

Don't you guys hyped for patriot a month ago? What changed y'all suddenly? Why now everyone's callin him a dud?

He’s ok but needs the dupe and sigs
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,578 ★★★★★

Use gems for 6* r5. Use cats for 7*r2+. Seems like a pretty simple choice here.

This is a R1 5 star SIM.

Super tanky and sustainable, deals big numbers, armor breaks, parry non contact, ramp up, etc.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he will be top 5 for BGs at least, yes.
  • ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Hmmm. That is an interesting question. There are some Mystics that will absolutely annihilate that kit.

The healing is…present. It’s not nothing, but it’s definitely not something that you can count on to save you.

Top 10…Top 10…CGR/Hulkling/Hercules…Knull and Serpent…Hyperion…

Yeah, he’s in there. Top 10
    ESF said:

EdisonLaw said:

Hmmm. That is an interesting question. There are some Mystics that will absolutely annihilate that kit.

The healing is…present. It’s not nothing, but it’s definitely not something that you can count on to save you.

Top 10…Top 10…CGR/Hulkling/Hercules…Knull and Serpent…Hyperion…

Yeah, he’s in there. Top 10
    He is 1/5 on defense, basically mystic food
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,696 ★★★★★
    Hmmmm let me try my r1 6*
    Buttehrs said:

When you find another 4-5 gem, whether generic or Arcade saga, let me know.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★

Buttehrs said:

We got 2 4-5 saga gems this month. Used one of them on SIM.

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,353 ★★★★★
    Anyone find any r5 ascended gameplay? Nick136 just put out a vid with a r5 and he was doing good, but I haven’t seen how he does with the ascension

Buttehrs said:

We got 2 4-5 saga gems this month. Used one of them on SIM.

Eh, hose were already used on Prowler and Valk weeks ago.
  • benshbbenshb Member Posts: 810 ★★★★
    I agree, the buff is pretty solid, fun gameplay, big numbers, cool utility...
    However....
    Seeing how the recent AI works, I'd say an infuriate debuffy should have been considered, especially how his whole gameplay relies on intercepts.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

You'd prefer... after you already ranked them? lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,578 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

He won't be just a one saga champ though. Granted he might not be one next saga but that doesn't mean he won't be one the one after.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,256 Guardian
    (moving @Nightheart post video over into here…)

Did some testing he is better than I expected he will be a lot of fun to use in incursions...I like this buff
    This is a 6 star rank 4 sig 20
    https://youtu.be/Tqbr8y1Hmeg?feature=shared

• Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 409 ★★★
    benshb said:

I agree, the buff is pretty solid, fun gameplay, big numbers, cool utility...
    However....
    Seeing how the recent AI works, I'd say an infuriate debuffy should have been considered, especially how his whole gameplay relies on intercepts.

he doesn't need it

he just ramps a bit faster with intercepts

you can play him normally it'll just take 5-6 seconds extra

also not ever single champ needs intimidate or infuriate

look at abs man he heavily relies on light intercepts still doesn't have any AI manipulation
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,256 Guardian
    @Erdembboy45
    See if your issue is here, in existing discussion about SIM's Buff (moved your question here)

Anyone replying for them, include their tag (above) so they see additional follow up notice if someone has insight for them.

Hello I wanted to say that His rework feels great but I'm a suicide mastery user and after only 1 fight with him no block damage or hit taken I loose about 50% of my health even with 5 greater regen buff I cant seem to regenerate over the poisson debuf

• NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 443 ★★★
    Just saw a 5* SIM gameplay from saitama and not to be negative but how is he outdamaging every champ released this year LMAO at just a 5*
    So kabam can still make great attackers? That's good to know and does give me hope
    Besides SIM having massive damage he also counters plenty of defenders.

Onslaught: Parries non contact, isn’t metal, has energy resistance, does not rely on DOT effects

Domino: Parry non contact, buffs have additional Ability accuracy, energy resistance, however watch out for unlucky because he isn’t tech

Havok: Armors, can parry non contact

Bishop: Energy resist, regen, incinerate resistance, but specials deal energy damage

Red Skull: Armor breaks

Iron Man IW: Armor break, can parry non contacts
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,151 ★★★★
    My r1 unlevelled 4 star is actually cooking decently for his rank
  • Cryptoman78Cryptoman78 Member Posts: 50
    He is great and really run to use. However it’s a huge bummer that he is terrible with suicides which I run all the time…Kabam why mess with willpower mastery !

He is great and really run to use. However it’s a huge bummer that he is terrible with suicides which I run all the time…Kabam why mess with willpower mastery !

It’s because of the regeneration buffs he has they had to lower willpower
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,793 ★★★★★

With full crit synergy to help boost the rng for sp2 but still very unlucky but 6r3 and loving him also love a simple play style that i personally enjoy which is not having to throw heavy attacks he might be as a 6 for now just be for heal farming as hes fun but once i get 7 defo wanna try some act content fights
  • Cryptoman78Cryptoman78 Member Posts: 50
    EdisonLaw said:

It’s because of the regeneration buffs he has they had to lower willpower
    I understand that but the regen buffs aren’t that potent. He is still useful with suicides on but maybe for 2 fights.

TBH we got beta ray bill coming so SIM will go on the bench and be forgotten when he is released.