New event ui is awful

hurricanthurricant Member Posts: 545 ★★★
Too much going on, small text, large artwork, can't tell what's where, tiny buttons, can't quickly see what solo event is running. This is a huge step backwards. This should have a beta ui checkbox so I can opt out. Every time I open the events screen by habit I just back out now. It's so difficult to use I don't know why kabam would do this.

Comments

• NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    You'll get used to it
    We always do
    I hated the pre fight UI so much when it came, I don't even care about it anymore
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    You will survive.
  • SmetiraSmetira Member Posts: 26
    hurricant said:

Too much going on, small text, large artwork, can't tell what's where, tiny buttons, can't quickly see what solo event is running. This is a huge step backwards. This should have a beta ui checkbox so I can opt out. Every time I open the events screen by habit I just back out now. It's so difficult to use I don't know why kabam would do this.

Man you have got to be kidding...
    Its simplified into oblivion. All of the quests are there together so you dont have to scroll from solo to alliance, you dont have to scroll so much to claim different milestones and it looks literaly 10 years more modern.

+ P.S. a constructive criticism would be actually helpful instead of just complaining.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★
    It’s not going anywhere you may as well get used to it, they clearly stated they did it to modernise the look of the game as the old look was “outdated” one change j think I would add to this is moving the tabs in the bottom right corner to the other side and making a notification or something to show what events are new to the screen as yes you see the 1 in the corner you don’t have the highlighted box showing what just started.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,340 ★★★★★
    Bosley said:

KABAM needs to fix the broke AF game they have before introducing new garbage like the UI (and new content)......

New content and the UI don’t have to do with the bug department. Idk how many times people need to be told that there’s different teams lmao
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    Wow I'm in the minority this time. I actually think it's cool. Could use a bit of improvement but I like the style
    hurricant said:

Smetira said:

+ P.S. a constructive criticism would be actually helpful instead of just complaining.

I literally listed things wrong with it. That's constructive criticism bub
    Constructive criticism includes also an idea on how to improve stuff, aside from just listing what is wrong buddy.

Listing issies is just criticism
    I.e. - change the font and/or size of the event nane so its more visible, move timer of the event to top right instead of bottom left...
    It aint perfect by a longshot, but it is way better from what it was.
    I.e. - change the font and/or size of the event nane so its more visible, move timer of the event to top right instead of bottom left...
    It aint perfect by a longshot, but it is way better from what it was.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    It's also laggy and doesn't feel smooth,
    Not everyone is playing on 16promax or samsung flip fold goofy phones

Like it's just extra clicks to get rewards from multiple quests.