Raid map bug

Comments

• CobraSCobraS Member Posts: 64
    edited September 2

Hey y'all, we are aware of the issue affecting raids. The team is looking into it and trying to resolve it as quickly as possible. Will have more info for y'all soon

So we can put the right teams we made to the right side of the game, or those that have joined can only stay on the part where they are now. Then we have a problem because some should not be in the middle but have to support one of the sides.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 744 ★★★
    Regular AQ isn't working either. I joined earlier and tried to go back in and get this:

• MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    Will we get compensated for revives
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★

Regular AQ isn't working either. I joined earlier and tried to go back in and get this:

They just said they pulled aq and raids down
  • GeoradGeorad Member Posts: 64

And now it's gone and my tickets with it...
    Will i get they back?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,745 ★★★★★
    Georad said:

And now it's gone and my tickets with it...
    Will i get they back?

Scroll up just a bit.
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★

Hey folks, so still not 100% on this, once we are Ill make a proper announcement post, but the plan as I understand it right now iss that raids and alliance quests are down for now, will restart tomorrow instead. Everyone who joined will have their tickets refunded. If you are enlisted you should see raids show up tomorrow

Some people actually used revives before the Raids got taken down.
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★
    So I went just sol if we used resources like revives? Cause that's gonna really stink if That's the case.
  • RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Member Posts: 55
    Same thing happened to me and my alliance
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★

Hey folks, so still not 100% on this, once we are Ill make a proper announcement post, but the plan as I understand it right now iss that raids and alliance quests are down for now, will restart tomorrow instead. Everyone who joined will have their tickets refunded. If you are enlisted you should see raids show up tomorrow

I cannot afford to buy more tickets on a whim.
    When will these tickets get refunded?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★
    Same and the damage output is not scaling right either
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★
    Also what about potions we used
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Member Posts: 112
    Yh also need tickets back before raids starts again, dont have resources for 180 new ones. And i used 3 revives, would also like to have them back!
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Member Posts: 626 ★★★

Ok but it kicked out enlistment out that we had set for today and won’t let us enlist again…
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★
    Should be an easy thing with revives just reset the store.
    DukeZman said:

Ok but it kicked out enlistment out that we had set for today and won’t let us enlist again…
    When its viewable again u will after redo it
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★

Hey y'all, we are aware of the issue affecting raids. The team is looking into it and trying to resolve it as quickly as possible. Will have more info for y'all soon

Hi @Kabam Pinwheel ,

I have spend 180 token, joined Raid, took the middle path (as that was the only option).

Took 7% of Guardian

But now when I try to go back in, it said the Alliance didn't enlisted this Raids.

What is going on and what will happened to my 180 tokens?
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★★

I cannot afford to buy more tickets on a whim.
    When will these tickets get refunded?
    I've asked the team for more clarity on this point, will pass along anything I hear
    I was about to login but saw the game down so I’m not currently impacted. But my Alliance mate has used revives, which as it stand are wasted. Can we also get clarity on revives.
    Fryday said:

Hi @Kabam Pinwheel ,

I have spend 180 token, joined Raid, took the middle path (as that was the only option).

Took 7% of Guardian

But now when I try to go back in, it said the Alliance didn't enlisted this Raids.

What is going on and what will happened to my 180 tokens?
    Look up a bit they gonna refund but pinwheel also said he will see about when the tickets be refunded
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Yeah same. Some people f my alliance joined and reported the same issue..
  • Aykut387Aykut387 Member Posts: 24
    Most likely everything will be refunded, just wait until tomorrow
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Member Posts: 112
    I can enter the raid map again….
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 744 ★★★

Unsure on revives, word right now from the team re: tickets is they will do their best to get them refunded as soon as they can, but given today is a holiday it's likely they wont have time tomorrow to get it done prior to the relaunch of raids. Know this is a frustrating answer but its the one I have right now, will continue to pass along info as I get it.

Why not push Raids back to next week then?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    Hawkt1 said:

Unsure on revives, word right now from the team re: tickets is they will do their best to get them refunded as soon as they can, but given today is a holiday it's likely they wont have time tomorrow to get it done prior to the relaunch of raids. Know this is a frustrating answer but its the one I have right now, will continue to pass along info as I get it.

That means my alliance are screwed many of my players don't have another 180 tickets to enter tomorrow some including me have saved them up over weeks to get in

So we will loose the tickets, revives and now all the rewards and glory

That's not fair as its kabams fault
    Thats not the only problem. Most people get an x ammount of tickets by doing AQ,, this issue means buying a WHOLE 180 tickets.
    I do map 6 which is 24 tickets per week 72 in 3 weeks. Which means I buy 108, this bug makes me have to buy 288 tickets in a single week.
  • ChejnalChejnal Member Posts: 9

Why not remove the weekly restrictions then on buying tickets? I always spend only loyalty on it, and now I'll be forced to spend other currency