Crystal cleansing. A call to "big sisters and brothers" of MCOC

Comments

• YodaKajYodaKaj Member Posts: 114
    2500 all in
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    edited September 21
    This is a mobile game so it's not going to make people suffer that much if we don't hit the top milestone. Like I said if the hoarders do 3 times more than the non hoarders, what's the problem. Should they be punish for our success. It's like saying the rich people should give all their money away to help society so we all can be on the same level. What incentive is for them to become rich. What a weird arguement you are making here.

All these non hoarders complaining that hoarders need to open more crytals is very funny. If a hoarder opens 6 k of crytals and the non hoarders open 2k, who's helping more. Hoarders hoard since once you open a crystal it has an expiry date while a crytals doesn't. Once every couple of years Kabam might auto open some out dated crytals but that's still longer then 13 days or 30 days max. Hoarders are doing there part since most are opening more than the average non hoarders. Why would they open more unless it's worth it for them. Lets be honest here, it's not worth it for a Paragon or Valiant player in general. It benefits the most new accounts and most of those players don't have enough crystal yet to help with the opening. When the next big community event comes with more worth while rewards it might be a different story.

Typical selfish thinking, it doesn't benefit me, therefore it's bad, screw everyone else, who cares? I bet you're the kind of person who **** about welfare recipients and hates affordable health care because why should you fund someone else getting cheap medicines or being able to pay the bills.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    edited September 21

Yeah it’s worth it to help out our fellows. Happy to see em progress

That's awesome of you 👊🏽
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

well said, as a new Cav, I'm gagging for the 7* shards and the exalted (?) crystal. My TB sister and my newly-Uncollected Ally mate would also love those rewards.

Please use any other phrase than gagging. I beg of you
    That's a common expression
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

well said, as a new Cav, I'm gagging for the 7* shards and the exalted (?) crystal. My TB sister and my newly-Uncollected Ally mate would also love those rewards.

Please use any other phrase than gagging. I beg of you

I appreciate you pointing that out. Was planning on doing the same. Plenty of other adjectives could have been plenty sufficient...
    It's a very common turn of phrase
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 165
    Agree it does not take much time for older accounts to help out new accounts, as I’m sure those resources would be of value to them. Just opened 300 plus crystals to get T4 shards which I can always use to rank up 6 stars
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    I am 1000 in and that’s fine for me. Since this whole thing is a test with mediocre rewards, i am good.

It’s a positive thing, that this is generally working out :smile:
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    As a non hoarder I have opened 5k crystals between 2 accounts.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    Usual suspects always derailing a thread.

I haven't seen a single non hoarder complaining bout hoarders having advantage in this event. Actually,they are indeed thankful of hoarders.

And comparing game with real life situations is absurd. The hoarders aren't rich neither the non hoarders are working class. No one needs to feel guilty for not opening crystals or not participating in event. Or giving minimum participation even though they have 100k crystals. It's completely a choice.

On a sidenote, Nothing makes me laugh more than people who starve if they didn't work for a month (basically 95% of humans, the entire working class) supporting and riding the rich and billionaires. Bro they are the reason for our suffering, they don't give a f bout you. Just cuz one ideology suks doesn't mean the opposite ideology is great. Both extremes of economic system is equally bad. And yeah, there should be a income cap, and billionaires "didn't work for it", you just Don't have any idea bout how much they exploit and how much governments help them to save and make more money.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Expecting other people to reign you up?

It’s not really a community game. It’s a single person game with every man for himself.

AQ and AW are a little “team” based but who’s playing those competitively anymore?
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★

All these non hoarders complaining that hoarders need to open more crytals is very funny. If a hoarder opens 6 k of crytals and the non hoarders open 2k, who's helping more. Hoarders hoard since once you open a crystal it has an expiry date while a crytals doesn't. Once every couple of years Kabam might auto open some out dated crytals but that's still longer then 13 days or 30 days max. Hoarders are doing there part since most are opening more than the average non hoarders. Why would they open more unless it's worth it for them. Lets be honest here, it's not worth it for a Paragon or Valiant player in general. It benefits the most new accounts and most of those players don't have enough crystal yet to help with the opening. When the next big community event comes with more worth while rewards it might be a different story.

If you have indeed opened 6k crystals, a big thank you to you. No one is asking more from you. You can continue hoarding again. Thank you.
    Oh geez, you better thank @Graves_3 for giving you permission to hoard again.

I get it. There is a small portion of this forum that thinks they run things and speak for everyone else.
    You don’t and also you don’t.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 410 ★★

I have a bunch of crystals like literally thousands for sig stones I think I'll open those they're 5* ones they're of no use to me anyway

SELL FOR GOLD. y’all don’t realize how quickly a steady trickle of gold from selling 2-4* sig stones and AGs can add up, potentially 100K a week? or that may have been from selling experience boosts over a week…
    And who needs that? Not the folks with millions of crystals that would rather play the game than opening useless crystals.
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 237 ★★
    They said that some crystals will be auto opened after the event ends, so why not open them now??
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 722 ★★★
    smdam38 said:

And who needs that? Not the folks with millions of crystals that would rather play the game than opening useless crystals.

Do you really think there are players with millions of crystals ?!
    Nobody has such amounts.
  • Ultraman50Ultraman50 Member Posts: 16
    Yea,,,ummm….im going to go ahead and keep my crystals right where they are at …ummm and im going to need you to go ahead and plan on working this weekend, ok? Good.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    edited September 22
    Wozzle007 said:

I’ve just opened 250 Gold Crystals. You open them in batches of 10. It literally took my 25 seconds.

I don’t understand the mindset of “it takes soooooooo long to open and it’s not worth the time.” Just spend 25 seconds every few times you open the game and help the community out. Anyone who has the mindset that rewards are beneath them as it’s not worth a few seconds when play the game is pretty selfish.

You just answered your question when you said, "I oPEneD 250 cRYstAlS."

I'm at 6K mark btw before you start accusing me of "blah blah blah."
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    The problem is that if hoarders open their crystals and help reach 1 billion mark when Kabam gives out **** rewards with "80% chance to open 6* hero in 2024"
    It gives a wrong sense of idea to Kabam that they can get away by giving scuffed rewards.

If more and more community events fails, then Kabam might try to do better with rewards, even tho possibility of Kabam giving better rewards is 1% but still.