New to the game - help

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,190 ★★★
    As a conqueror, you don't need to worry about deathless champs. That's paragon+ stuff
  • paorese_24paorese_24 Member Posts: 24
    edited October 2
    If you dont have energy or waiting for energy, grind in arena, you can practice how to dex sp while earning battlechip, gold and units

Grinder here 🙋‍♂️
  • England73738England73738 Member Posts: 56

If you are also online at 9pm pst, I can also carry you in incursions. I don't know the highest level you can do (it's dependent on how many of a certain star level you have), but if interested, let me know. They have some nice rewards depending which sector you can access.

Hi - this is amazing thank you! I’m online for the next couple of hours if that’s any good?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,338 ★★★★★

If you are also online at 9pm pst, I can also carry you in incursions. I don't know the highest level you can do (it's dependent on how many of a certain star level you have), but if interested, let me know. They have some nice rewards depending which sector you can access.

Hi - this is amazing thank you! I’m online for the next couple of hours if that’s any good?
    Nope, I'm only on at that time since you have to dedicate 1-2.5 hours to it.
    Ah thanks - that would be 5am my time so I will have to give that a miss. Thanks for the offer though!
    OK, so since becoming uncollected I now have my first 2 6* champs that I think will really help the push to Cavalier. Unfortunately, they're both the same class so I only feel like at the moment whilst resources are fairly limited and levelling up is wayyy more expensive, I should only focus on one and continue to max out my 5*s. Question is, Angela or Gorr??
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 140

OK, so since becoming uncollected I now have my first 2 6* champs that I think will really help the push to Cavalier. Unfortunately, they're both the same class so I only feel like at the moment whilst resources are fairly limited and levelling up is wayyy more expensive, I should only focus on one and continue to max out my 5*s. Question is, Angela or Gorr??

Who are the 6* you got
    And what 5* do you have, share some screenshots
    edited October 9

Who are the 6* you got
    And what 5* do you have, share some screenshots
    I have Angela and Gorr 6*.

I have quite a lot of 5 stars but the ones I have powered up to top of R3 are lady deathstrike, human torch, tigra (can’t use her) and I also have iceman R4 awakened. Have quite a lot of other 5* that are just top of R1 at the moment who I haven’t focused on levelling up as I have as much as I need at the moment from a story perspective.

I also have a max, awakened, ascended 4* nick fury who’s my top champ at the moment.
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 140
    Well,
    For the cav push, red Magneto will help you more than anyone actually, since there is a ton metal champs, and he eats them for breakfast.
    Also a cheese option for 5.4.6 ultron is wiccan, there are videos on yt, you can do it with a 4*.
    Human torch is a really good option to max as a 5*, he can take most if not all mystic champs.
    How do I get more tickets to do the new side quest more than once?

Also, how do I get to fight more bounties? I was able to do the one I selected at the start, but now every single other one is locked. Will they be unlocked as the event goes on?
    Hi everyone! Thanks to everyone for your help so far. My roster is coming along well (I think) but need some advice on which champs to prioritise levelling/ranking up for my push to Cavalier and beyond. Spider-Man stark enhanced, and Knull will be duped soon, and I also have another 5* awakening gem to use. I’ve heard 6.1 is really tricky so thankful for any advice (try and not say Tigra because I struggle to use her!)

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,619 ★★★★★

Hi everyone! Thanks to everyone for your help so far. My roster is coming along well (I think) but need some advice on which champs to prioritise levelling/ranking up for my push to Cavalier and beyond. Spider-Man stark enhanced, and Knull will be duped soon, and I also have another 5* awakening gem to use. I’ve heard 6.1 is really tricky so thankful for any advice (try and not say Tigra because I struggle to use her!)

I'd keep sticking with Iceman, LDS and Torch at this point. America Chavez is definitely worth consideration, but she is a unique playstyle that you'll have to get used to (not too difficult though).
    Your 6* champs haven't been hitting too hard just yet, so I wouldn't worry too much about them right now. Angela really needs her dupe, Gorr is decent but nothing crazy, and Abom and Mrs. Marvel are absolutely awful.

I'd keep sticking with Iceman, LDS and Torch at this point. America Chavez is definitely worth consideration, but she is a unique playstyle that you'll have to get used to (not too difficult though).
    Your 6* champs haven't been hitting too hard just yet, so I wouldn't worry too much about them right now. Angela really needs her dupe, Gorr is decent but nothing crazy, and Abom and Mrs. Marvel are absolutely awful.
    Thanks, yeah the 6* luck has been really annoying so far. Hopefully catch a break soon. I did want to look at ranking up Chavez but it seems like a lot of effort from where she is now up to my other 5* champs that I use regularly, and worried about putting a lot of resource into her. Does she have good synergy with the 5* Juggs relic I have??
    edited October 15

Thanks, yeah the 6* luck has been really annoying so far. Hopefully catch a break soon. I did want to look at ranking up Chavez but it seems like a lot of effort from where she is now up to my other 5* champs that I use regularly, and worried about putting a lot of resource into her. Does she have good synergy with the 5* Juggs relic I have??
    Even as a 5* she will last you quite awhile, unless of course you get lucky and pull a 6*. She is the queen of the mystic class (and Doom is king).

I personally use an Iron Fist relic, but until you get one Juggs would be fine. You won't really benefit from it, but having the striker will be nice.
    I think I’ve finally been blessed with the 6* luck. Just got kingpin as my 5th 6*. I’ve read good things, is he simple to play and would you advise levelling up? Maxed 4* ascended Nick fury is the main skill champ in my rotation at the moment and I kinda value his second life, it’s almost like having an extra champ in your roster during story.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 7,148 ★★★★★

I think I’ve finally been blessed with the 6* luck. Just got kingpin as my 5th 6*. I’ve read good things, is he simple to play and would you advise levelling up? Maxed 4* ascended Nick fury is the main skill champ in my rotation at the moment and I kinda value his second life, it’s almost like having an extra champ in your roster during story.

Kingpin is an easy champ to use and is useful in many areas. Dupe not required in the slightest
    Thanks! Happy with the pull so looking forward to playing him!
    My roster has definitely improved since I last posted 5 days ago. Managed to pull bishop in 2 6* crystals in a row! I think this is really helpful based on my testing with him so far. I’m really intrigued by abs man though. All the tier lists say he’s great, is he complicated to play? I’m just on 5.4.4 and think I have a roster ready for the cav push now. Who would you all use for your team of 5?!

A question just following up on the above. What’s the best tactic for Ultron at the end of chapter 5? Looks like the trickiest boss yet!
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 7,148 ★★★★★

A question just following up on the above. What’s the best tactic for Ultron at the end of chapter 5? Looks like the trickiest boss yet!

Ultron has a node where he rotates between strong fury, armor, regen, and power gain, if he is inflicted with a debuff
    EdisonLaw said:

Ultron has a node where he rotates between strong fury, armor, regen, and power gain, if he is inflicted with a debuff
    So from my champs I have in my roster, which are best to take him on please?
    edited October 24
    Act 5 done. Ultron was a little tricky but not bad. Chavez did great against him. The increase in difficulty from act 5 to act 6 looks huge! In Act 5 I was fighting champs who were rated around 15k (until the bosses) Now the champs are around 34k?! I am not ready for this :D
    Hi everyone. Really struggling with act 6. Can’t even get half way through 6.1.1 without being wiped out. Really struggling with the jump to fighting these champs at 34k rated etc. I think I maybe fight too aggressive but not sure. Can anyone give any advice? My team are around 10k rated each. Can’t upgrade anymore as I need tier 5 catalysts and where’s the only place I can get them?! Chapter 6 😂

Any tips massively appreciated
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 573 ★★★
    Let’s see your masteries.

Hi everyone. Really struggling with act 6. Can’t even get half way through 6.1.1 without being wiped out. Really struggling with the jump to fighting these champs at 34k rated etc. I think I maybe fight too aggressive but not sure. Can anyone give any advice? My team are around 10k rated each. Can’t upgrade anymore as I need tier 5 catalysts and where’s the only place I can get them?! Chapter 6 😂

Any tips massively appreciated

Just wait until you get to content where you're fighting champs with 100k+ rating, some even in the hundreds of thousands and millions.

You're at the stage right now where the best thing you can do is look up MCOC Noob on YouTube and follow his guides. He has guides for Act 6 and beyond with how the paths work and counters he recommends. Some of the Act 6 and 7 stuff will be somewhat outdated because of how many new champs have come out since, but he will at least get you started in a good direction. He also posts gameplay, so you will be able to see how the node sets work on each path.

Let’s see your masteries.

Must admit I’m really not clued up on masteries but here you go!

• JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 410 ★★

My roster has definitely improved since I last posted 5 days ago. Managed to pull bishop in 2 6* crystals in a row! I think this is really helpful based on my testing with him so far. I’m really intrigued by abs man though. All the tier lists say he’s great, is he complicated to play? I’m just on 5.4.4 and think I have a roster ready for the cav push now. Who would you all use for your team of 5?!

That absorbing man tho

Here is my current roster. I’ve noticed bishop seems great for agent venom as I can actually parry with him.

That absorbing man tho
    Is he good unawakened or do I need the dupe?