**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

FIRST EVER BASTION

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Administrator, Admin [en] Posts: 576
edited 7:40PM in General Discussion
What Is Going On Summoners!

The first Realm Event has come to a close, and with it, we have our first-ever BASTION Summoner out in the Battlerealm.
A huge congratulations to Vern from GT40 for opening 183,602 Crystals... that's (checks notes)... a lot.

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Member Posts: 1,207 ★★★★
    What the actual f
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,563 ★★★★
    edited 8:14PM
    Now this is the kinda person I needed in my ally last year for banquet
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,755 ★★★★
    That is an impressive amount of crystals to hoard. It's like Vem never open any crystals from day one. Congrats.
  • AaronPyeAaronPye Member Posts: 1
    Honestly though 183,602 that number for amount of crystal opened is insane
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,489 Guardian
    Incidentally, because we know that a player scored exactly 100,001 points, we know that the number of players in the 100k+ club was nine (assuming he didn't open a ton more which I don't think he did, and assuming no one opened exactly 100k and stopped).

Here they are:

(Brian is an honorary member, having omeleted the playerbase to one billion)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,484 ★★★★★
    Will the bastion title also comes with a unique tag like legen, mythic and content creator titles? Which colour? I assume it's dark blue
  • JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 53

I got rank 1,257
  • fitenitefitenite Member Posts: 22
    edited 10:18PM
    So the BIG question; Where did the goal for 1BEEEEEELLION (Pinky to mouth) points come from? Was it just an arbitrary number? And did Kabam auto pop any crystals? If so, how many?