The Stark Foundation is proud to announce its Perfect Match campaign

Comments

• D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Member Posts: 156
    Thank you!
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,610 Guardian
    Graves_3 said:

Raganator said:

My feedback (personal opinion). 5k was a slog. While it triggered engagement for the month, I will now likely take a break from BGs for a few seasons. Not sure the community engagement (hoping to drive participation down the line) was really effective if it just burns people out.

5K is about the same ammount for regular season BG players or members of an alliance that have a 300k+ requirement. I agree that expecting everyone to do it was too much.
    5k is about 500k not 300k. I have just under 5k on realm event and my alliance contribution is about 490k.
    Did you have a high win-rate through VT?

I'm at 4600 points for realm and 360k in alliance event. I had a 95% Winrate through VT and I have had a high win rate in GC too. For those with high win rates, the effort is about the same to hit 400k as it is to hit 5k, especially with the extra points we get from winning 1 match every 2 days
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,959 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Raganator said:

My feedback (personal opinion). 5k was a slog. While it triggered engagement for the month, I will now likely take a break from BGs for a few seasons. Not sure the community engagement (hoping to drive participation down the line) was really effective if it just burns people out.

5K is about the same ammount for regular season BG players or members of an alliance that have a 300k+ requirement. I agree that expecting everyone to do it was too much.
    5k is about 500k not 300k. I have just under 5k on realm event and my alliance contribution is about 490k.
    I know, I meant to say for someone who plays a regular season or is in an alliance with a 300k+ requirement 5k is really not that much, for people who don't care about it or never play the mode cause of deck issues can be pretty brutal.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,490 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Graves_3 said:

Raganator said:

Did you have a high win-rate through VT?

I'm at 4600 points for realm and 360k in alliance event. I had a 95% Winrate through VT and I have had a high win rate in GC too. For those with high win rates, the effort is about the same to hit 400k as it is to hit 5k, especially with the extra points we get from winning 1 match every 2 days
    GC is probably why you have high points. I just reached circuit though my win rate was high in VT.
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 169 ★★

I already see Kabam dropping another 100m fund the next 48hours.

Just like I said.
  • hurricanthurricant Member Posts: 581 ★★★★
    Will the titan change to the next one if we save it
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 251 ★★
    hurricant said:

I believe so.
    One of my questions, are these donations based on helping us hit 1b ? Or 1.5 ?
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 768 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Graves_3 said:

Raganator said:

It also depends how fast you get to gc and win
    Definitely depends on how quickly you got to GC and win rate. I am around 500K for alliance points and at slightly above 8K for realm points
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 103
    kvirr said:

One of my questions, are these donations based on helping us hit 1b ? Or 1.5 ?

I’m gonna guess 1b. We are barely half way to 1.5 with 9 days left. Can’t see them dumping in 3-400 more .

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,556 ★★★★★
    hurricant said:

No. They are like the featured crystals.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,591 Guardian

hurricant said:

This is not correct. They are not bound to specific locked pools. They use the pool in place when they are opened as basic crystals do.
    So if you have enough shards for a Titan, and then use the Shards to “buy” a completely formed Titan crystal (but DON'T open it at that time).

That one will roll-over to be whatever the current set of champs are at the time you do go to open that (previously formed whole one) Titan ??

(always confusing keeping track of what does what like that)
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 569 ★★★
    Did we get another one?

Did we get another one?

Yep
  • GigaZafarGigaZafar Member Posts: 10

hurricant said:

This is not correct. They are not bound to specific locked pools. They use the pool in place when they are opened as basic crystals do.
    So if you have enough shards for a Titan, and then use the Shards to “buy” a completely formed Titan crystal (but DON'T open it at that time).

That one will roll-over to be whatever the current set of champs are at the time you do go to open that (previously formed whole one) Titan ??

(always confusing keeping track of what does what like that)
    Yes
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 527 ★★★

hurricant said:

I always assumed they were locked to the pool when bought, this is good to know. I wanted to start saving for Isophyne assuming they get a normal release, I can happily hold on to this one too.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,708 ★★★★
    Right now, Im about to reach 4250 milestone, hope to reach at least 5k.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Member Posts: 602 ★★★
    Am confused, so at what minimum points do we get titan? I see 5000 pts in game, how is stark donations helping us get the titan? Am at 3750 now.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,591 Guardian
    rcm2017 said:

Am confused, so at what minimum points do we get titan? I see 5000 pts in game, how is stark donations helping us get the titan? Am at 3750 now.

It doesn’t automatically give you Titan, unless you contribute more points and actually reach 5000 INDIVIDUALLY.

Milestones show 2 requirements, Realm-Wide (toward 1,000,000,000) as well as Individual requirement of 5000 pts, that both have to be met.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Member Posts: 602 ★★★

rcm2017 said:

It doesn’t automatically give you Titan, unless you contribute more points and actually reach 5000 INDIVIDUALLY.

Milestones show 2 requirements, Realm-Wide (toward 1,000,000,000) as well as Individual requirement of 5000 pts, that both have to be met.
    Thank you for clarifying.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,268 ★★★
    Slowing way down. Stark going to make another donation?
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 128 ★★

Slowing way down. Stark going to make another donation?

We have 6 days to make 65M. Definitely still doable.
    But if they want to get the last 50 mil so we can all get our titans.... well I won't try and stop them
  • Sajadala_GeezySajadala_Geezy Member Posts: 59
    Any chance Kabam will close that 1.5B gap for us? lol I’m fairly confident we will hit 1B before the deadline
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 201

Any chance Kabam will close that 1.5B gap for us? lol I’m fairly confident we will hit 1B before the deadline

I am hoping for the same, because I have 11.700 Titan shards and the 10.000 in the milestones would help me form a full one.
  • Sajadala_GeezySajadala_Geezy Member Posts: 59

I am hoping for the same, because I have 11.700 Titan shards and the 10.000 in the milestones would help me form a full one.
    Same here! I’m at about 12k! If I get the full crystal plus the shards, I’ll be good to go! lol come on Kabam don’t let us down 😂😂