**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game crashing at the end of fights [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    Where is the urgency to fix this ridiculousness?!? The game won't even load at times and when it does, I only get to play one match in arena before it crashes.

This game supposed to be fun, but with these bugs it's turning into one big headache. :s
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    The game works from Vietnam but not southern China? How do the Chinese players join the game if Android doesn't work from inside the country?
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Forgive me for feeling like "investigation" shouldn't normally last this long, especially on a game-breaking bug like this. Let me know when this issue is fixed. It can occur at any time, but yes, it's at its worst when it takes health at the end of fights. Until we get it fixed, I'll be waiting...
    emc3nyjic19x.gif
    ...right here...still waiting...
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    But, at least Kabam is giving us potions since we keep losing so much health. I mean, could you imagine how mad people would be if they lost health from Kabam's errors and had to pay for it themselves? Haha! That would be madness! Am I right?
  • Options
    They are giving us pots? Where?
  • Options
    mydnight wrote: »
    They are giving us pots? Where?

They aren't. Sarcasm.
  • Options
    Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Please don't let this get buried. Constant crashes at the end of fights still
  • Options
    derplyon7861derplyon7861 Posts: 15
    i have the issue now never had a problem with it but it just recently started game lags out and everything
  • Options
    Mike8mn123dudeMike8mn123dude Posts: 33
    I tried to quit because of this frustrating bug. But like brokeback mountain 'I can't quit you'. Dang it!!!
  • Options
    It's indeed still happening without any explanation. AQ and AW begin again today. Let the lag and crashes fly!
  • Options
    Can we get some kind of answer on this problem?
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    So on Android it's nonstop choppy. Which leads to no blocking, missed parries, what appears to be shortened evades as I get clipped a lot. Then game crashing

We get it, screw the players to make $$$ but do it with a tiny bit of ethics
  • Options
    Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    edited July 2017
    3 crashes in the span of 25 fights this morning. One after AW fight, two after arena
  • Options
    Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    How long is this going to be under investigation? I've lost two streaks in arena today because it keeps crashing when a fight finishes, I'm on WiFi with full signal, this is embarrassing this bug has been going on for weeks how can it not be fixed yet?
  • Options
    Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    edited July 2017
    Android user I had to restart the game several times today while grinding arena I have been losing points and streak due to this inconvenience.
  • Options
    Rubber99Rubber99 Posts: 11
    crashed after AQ fight.
    reloaded...crash
    reload...crash...restart phone.
    reload, crash....bloody hell get this fixed already.
    I had to load the game 7 times before i could play again.
  • Options
    BQuBQu Posts: 32
    Game is crashing constantly. Tried to open crystal and it just got stuck in there, crystal spinning and spinning, it's still spinning...
    Got a video about that, but I don't know where to place it here? Is somewhere place where you can insert stuff?
    Android
    Samsung Tab A
  • Options
    SzszeryffSzszeryff Posts: 2
    Yesterday game crashed 3 times in a row on the loading screen, after the fight in AQ. Today is happening again.
    Android 5.1.1
    Jiayu s3s
  • Options
    SzszeryffSzszeryff Posts: 2
    I'm on wifi. Signing in with kabam.
  • Options
    BQuBQu Posts: 32
    Crash again just know in AQ in the middle of fight, lost half of wolverine. I have to quit aw and AQ, can't do those until this problem is fixed.
    Please do something!!
  • Options
    Still happening.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    This is getting ridiculous! How many days are passed since the start of this thread?? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    FeralclawFeralclaw Posts: 68
    Loading screen continues to freeze in different circumstances, the "loading wheel" appears and just stays there, the app freezes on that screen and doesn't recover, no Connection Problems message appears.

This happens in Android and iOS, reported by several Alliance members, in different devices (mine are Sony Xperia M4 phone and Nvidia Shield K1 tablet).

It happens by itself (with no connection problem happening at that time) but also seems to affect periods when you have connection changes. Examples: when you're on the phone and the data connection changes between 3G and 4G, when you have connection bumps and before the game recovered from those when the connection came back on and now it doesn't, but as I said it also happens when the connection is stable (caught this issue numerous times in different connection scenarios, on wi-fi, on data on the phone, thetering from the phone).

Posted this info already on numerous threads (4 maybe) that report this issue and didn't find any clarification that it's being looking into, just saw a quick line on the Known Issues sticky which states that something similar to this problem is being looked into since the 1st of June but with no follow-up.

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ please, anyone, this issue is hurting the players really badly since 14.0 (mostly it seems to have gotten worse after this update, at least in my case) and a follow-up message would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    It happened to me in AQ yesterday 3 freaking times in a row! 3!!!! A 23k health 5* Drax went down to 6k!! Seriously?
  • Options
    MaklerkaMaklerka Posts: 4
    Game crashes/quits/freezes or I have to force quit in various situations. Mainly at the end of fights but happened during ranking up as well.
    Also lags often, especially against bigger opponents like Dormammu, but happens even when I use my champ (dormammu).

Galaxy Tab A (2016) SM-T580
    Android 7.0
    Galaxy S7 Edge SM-935F
    Android 7.0

Please help solving these issues...thx!
    Player id: Maklerka
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Is it just android that gets affected?
  • Options
    Well, that's a lovely bug fix log they put in the news forum. All the cry babies that can't block will he happy. But, not one single, **** mention of fixing the problem that is absolutely crippling some players ability to even function normally in the game. I can reproduce this bug anytime any mod needs to see it.

Thanks for NOT helping and keeping the fuckery dial turned way up.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    53mm3qrtvju1.png
  • Options
    SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    # boycottMCOC
  • Options
    SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    # boycottMCOC