**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game crashing at the end of fights [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    FIX... THIS... ****... FFS!!!
  • Options
    Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    realhero wrote: »
    It happens connect via 3g... via wifi there is no crash

i mainly get the issue on wifi not on as much on 3g/4g ... however if you swap between 4g and wifi or the other way around it will happen every time... the game will not reconnect and you have to crash it... pretty pathetic since that was never an issue previously..
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that this has happened to, though, sorry you guys have suffered as I have. I've been in contact with support for about 2 weeks on this issue and all they did was give me the run around and claim it was my fault. I can tell you a few things:

1. This began on day 5 of the AQ series about two weeks ago. It would have been June 17.
    2. It's only happening on my android devices. My iPad works fine.
    3. When I use a VPN, which bounces my IP to east coast USA, the end of the fight goes through just fine. Without it, it crashes (the little spinner just keeps spinning with no end and registers as a loss when I get back in).
    4. On short fights, like auto fighting in the monthly quest, I am able to finish quite a few matches before it crashes. AQ, AW or any lengthy fight, it doesn't go through as a win.

This tells me it IS something on Kabam's end with the way Android devices connects to their servers as evidenced with the debacle a month ago when more than half of the android users couldn't even login to the game.

I'm in China. You other guys also in Asia?

Devices: Xiaomi pad 1, Mipad 3, Meizu Pro.

This HAS cost me items in AQ and AW for the past two weeks. Support is incompetent. The way they are dealing with these problems is also pathetic. I hope there is some fix so I don't need to keep using my slow-Ass VPN just to play this game.
  • Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    This has happened to me 4 times in the last 30 minutes. Additionally, it's taken me over 6 minutes to log back into the game.

I have all of the Arena Refresh Items in my stash from the prior Doctor Voodoo debacle about to expire in about 16 hours since I've had no valid reason to use them because they would just go to waste on dropped fights that contribute no points and take further time from me.

There also seems to be no mention of this being addressed in the 14.0 update.
  • Options
    Very often at least one a alliance Quest or alliance wars game is getting stuck need to restart game and i'm loosinig my champs... fix that!!!!! Or do sth with it couse i really start heaving enough of that game

It is not connection problems it just looks that you want us buying potions and keep spending money....

iPad Pro
    iOS 10.3.2

iPhone 7
    iOS 10.3.2
  • Options
    Are any of u other guys in Asia?
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    so many pages, so many people complaining about it, but no one is taking care of it..

S H A M E
  • Options
    Ya, you can imagine my glee at waking up first thing that Friday morning, running my AQ lane and then ruining Mordo's day only to see the little, neverending spinner and the bottom with Drax flexing his sorry bicep at me. Log back in. I'm half health.
  • Options
    BazingoBazingo Posts: 31
    Same problem
    Android 6.0.1
    Model number: SM-G930A
  • Options
    Dcas81Dcas81 Posts: 3
    Been recently having this issue too, also having trouble logging in at the moment, nothing to do with internet connection but it says check you connection, I know it's not the WiFi because my wife is connected to the same WiFi and is not having any trouble
  • Options
    I hate to bump, but so be it. Kabam needs to get its shiza together.
  • Options
    Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Are they now ignoring this thread? Crashes after fights still happening and it's getting more and more ridiculous that the mods aren't weighing in on this. This issue is going on towards a month now and 3 weeks without mod interaction (slow clap)
  • Options
    OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Options
    LordSneezeLordSneeze Posts: 10
    Got an interesting update on this.
    I experience this on my year old main account. Yet on my newer ALT account I have never had the game crash after a fight. (1700 fights)
  • Options
    Yo
  • Options
    It's something with their servers, I guarantee it. @LordSneeze
  • Options
    FxccsjFxccsj Posts: 13
    edited June 2017
    Connection problems during battle, KOed the symbiode , had to restart. Came back and he was at full health and my health was at loss how the fight ended. Makes me play like **** pissed off and rage quit

Ipad pro 2
    Ios 10.3.2
  • Options
    Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    This is getting ridiculous ... i'm at a stage now that i cant play on WiFi at all .. my only choice is to go on 4g in order to have a good chance of the game not losing connection and not reconnecting..... total garbage Kabam ...
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    How to lose players in two simple steps:

Step 1 - acknowledge a problem exists
    Step 2 - do nothing about it for weeks while the problem gets worse
  • Options
    Need2huntNeed2hunt Posts: 3
    I'm just about done with playing this game. Kabam continues to ignore issues and doesn't do enough to compensate affected players. Two weeks + of this **** with no change and no compensation. This is BS!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I have an earlier android and the same issue
  • Options
    Only The entire game isn't crashing it is just tossing me to the multiple arena screen
  • Options
    Yep, without my VPN, it still does it. The 3rd week. I've had 4 crashes today. One in AW and AQ and when I was using my 5* r4s in arena. A lovely 30k points off my arena score after it happened the second time. Thanks, Kabam!
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited June 2017
    This morning: 4 fights in AQ - 2 crashes at the end! Luckily both of the wins were counted and when I restarted the game I didn't find myself with half hps...
  • Options
    Some additional behaviors, in quests I kept being dumped back out of the fight and back to the map before the fight could start on the t4cc quest. Going through a load screen only to jump into a second load screen then out of an arena.
  • Options
    P.S. Kabam How about you leave the t4cc arenas up forever huh?
  • Options
    ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    I have same issue, you win and it shows last screen and that loading wheel turns forever, wifi or 4g LTE connection doesnt matter, i had to repeat fights that i won in map 6 and lost half health because of that, minimum 5 members in my alliance have same problem

ol1uxk3e6fbb.png
  • Options
    new...on my Galaxy s4 champs freezing in block not attacking. Just lost a fight there was no way I could loose...larger and type advantage and synergy against an odd squad and Jane froze in block he broke her block and she just got up and blocked again until he broke it and then she stood up and blocked some more. She would not move, her power-up would not fire..this has happened several time now....hasn't cost me my multiplier yet but I am afraid it is going to! And straight up Kabam! I don't want arena boosts! I want Punisher!
  • Options
    ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    LG G4 Android 6.0 latest game version, picture:

cthpn9iwiazj.jpg
  • Options
    KawalskyKawalsky Posts: 5
    Same here. Random crash post fights. SAMSUNG galaxy 7. ANDROID 7.0