Game crashing at the end of fights [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Chef_AcidityChef_Acidity Member Posts: 1
    Mine doesn't even login, and when it does barely 5 min, got kicked out of alliance for lack of participation

Device Samsung Tab S
    Android 6.0.1
  • WeaponXWeaponX Member Posts: 143
    And still no response from any of the mods on this crippling issue.
  • Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Member Posts: 128
    I am experiencing the same issue's lots of freezing, crashing and unexpected log outs.
  • eponnlaeponnla Member Posts: 3
    same issue. android samsung tablet 3
  • johncenajohncena Member Posts: 1
    having the same issues. just bought a samsung s7 and a samsung tablet. Having a rough time completing the punisher event quest because of this. Victory screen stuck in endless load. Please Fix
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Nvidia shield k1

Same issue, after a few fights I get stuck on the p99 screen watching the hydra logo spin, then I am forced to restart multiple times before it actually logs in. Takes about 5-10 minutes to restart game after each crash, and seems to be getting worse each time.

This tablet was marketed with promotional material on how mcoc was optimized for it and it had graphics features no other android product had, so I would expect this to be their benchmark android device. I also have the same issue on my nexus 5x.
  • ChafsChafs Member Posts: 9
    Galaxy S6 SM-G920A
    Android 6.0.1
    Sometimes the win registers and sometimes it doesn't. Got penalised in AQ a lot
  • OzzieontOzzieont Member Posts: 239
    edited June 2017
    no answer yet whe the fixes are coming
  • Patrick2509Patrick2509 Member Posts: 1
    Same her on a Samsung S7.
    Victory screen in endless load nearly every second fight in arena.
  • IdreesIdrees Member Posts: 9
    Oneplus 3.
    Android 7.1.1
  • IdreesIdrees Member Posts: 9
    p34e96xve8go.png
  • rtrobinrtrobin Member Posts: 23
    Device: Mi 5s (Chinese mobile brand)
    Android: 6.0.1

Same as others. My game is hanging with loading button every time after fight in master quest and arena. But it doesn't affect duels fight. Now after I joined AW defense placement phase and place 2 of my champs, the game hanged with loading button again. Please investigate this issue asap. Thank you.
  • LordSneezeLordSneeze Member Posts: 10
    Yes I have been getting random log outs/force closes for a few weeks now, started slowly once or twice a day, but been happening 4-5 times an hour now.

Android
    Galaxy S6 Edge
    Model SM-G925I
    Version 6.0.1
  • OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Member Posts: 137
    It Is Most Probably Your Device. It Doesn't Happen To Me?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Member Posts: 477 ★★
    It Is Most Probably Your Device. It Doesn't Happen To Me?

don't troll
  • IrakliIrakli Member Posts: 148
    The loading glitchfest seems to be back with a vengeance. It subdued after the latest maintenance, but not for long. Android 6.0.1 SMG900F
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Member Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Kabam Wolf I'm having the same problem with my Android device. I've seen no pattern on why the game crash after a fight. On a good day, it might crashes 3-5 times per day. On a bad day, it could crashes more than 10 times. Thankfully, the game still gives credit of the fight, otherwise I would lost arena streak and health in AQ/AW. It's an annoying bug

Android Tablet
    Brand: Asus Zenpad S 8 Z580C-B1-BK 8 inches 32GB Tablet.
    Version 5.0
    Model number: P01M

• cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited June 2017
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    @Kabam Wolf I'm having the same problem with my Android device. I've seen no pattern on why the game crash after a fight. On a good day, it might crashes 3-5 times per day. On a bad day, it could crashes more than 10 times. Thankfully, the game still gives credit of the fight, otherwise I would lost arena streak and health in AQ/AW. It's an annoying bug

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
    I did notice a pattern. Everytime if my device is losing his online connection the game responds with the warning that the internet connection is missing. If the game gets back the connection the message disappears and you go on to play. But after the fight the loading sign appears after the winning pose and does not disapear. This was everytime the case.
  • KilikKilik Member Posts: 13
    BQ Aquaris X5 Plus
    Android 7.1.1
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay! I'll check in with the team and see about getting an update for you all. Thanks for hanging in there.
  • 7h3D3v1l7h3D3v1l Member Posts: 4
    Infinite loading after WINNING a battle. The game has to be restarted after some time. Also up till yesterday there was no save of a win but it did not happen today. At the time of writing I am unable to complete any fight.
    This has happened in, both, the arena fights and the quests( event and alliance).
    Motorola Moto G XT1033
    Android 5.1
  • DhapumanDhapuman Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    Mordo hanging in there.... This is just one of the freezing screens out of 100 times I get from last update...
    Xiaomi MI 4
    Android 6.0
  • NathanparkerNathanparker Member Posts: 25
    Nvidia shield tablet/Moto X play
    Android 6.0
    Same, for several days, after finishing a fight, it appears the loading icon and it would stay there, I have to exit the game and restart it, sometimes I lost the fight
  • 0zone0zone Member Posts: 5
    Same issue here. It happened to me also in other scenarios to be true, but mostly when I skip the animation at the end of a fight. It just happened few minutes ago in aq.

Device: Nvidia shield K1
    Android: 7.0
  • SmokeyMcpotSmokeyMcpot Member Posts: 2
    Galaxy S7 - android - version 7

this game isn't for android users. even after the update IPhone is twice as fast if not faster. everyone needs to do themselves a favor and stop spending money unless you buy an IPhone. never plan on a Legends run and expect technical issues every step of the way. one bug fixed, 2 bugs spawn.
    I've played this game on this phone for 11 months and each update makes the game worse. I remand my last statement, android users should just find a new game.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Member Posts: 347 ★★
    Same issue, Nexus 5x, android 7.2
  • Matt_KMatt_K Member Posts: 16
    I'm getting this all the time right now. Cost me my streak so not happy.

Happens on both my Nexus 7 and Moto g4.

Happens on two different WiFi networks and 4g.

How can I grind Hyperion when my wins aren't counted?
  • SakuragiiiSakuragiii Member Posts: 2
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! Fix it ASAP!!!!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The part I don't understand is the need to be online for everything, including the fight. The phone/tablet should have everything already loaded onto it before the fight (hence the loading screens), but I've been kicked out mid-fight because my signal died (about a 5 second "dead spot" when leaving wifi and switching to mobile data).

It's not an easy programming change, but why not make more of the game "offline-playable"? Maybe even go so far as to make significant portions of the game completely offline, and only needing a periodic connection to upload results/new content? (see: SimCity Build it) Do I really need to be online to play story mode or the event quests? Some things are obviously online dependent like chat, AW, and AQ, so those would be limited, but so much of the playable content can be done without an internet connection.

Sometimes it feels like the lagging issues are because the game has to communicate with the servers to determine when to punch/block/special instead of just loading the AI onto the device and letting it run.
  • TeveroTevero Member Posts: 14
    I too posted d same issue..
    Android 7
    Moto M