**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation For Server Maintenance [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Other (Reply in Comments)
    I need the items I've used back. Multiple 20% boosts and other boost types. Units would work
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Oh, yeah rank down tix
  • Options
    Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Run the 5 Star arena for 1 - 2 Star heros again next week
    Yeah another 5 star arena so I can get OG Captain America
  • Options
    MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Extend all anniversary content with opportunity to claim another 10k 5 star shards in Road to a Million Arena. Shorten timers in AQ this week. No cost AQ next week. And if you feel you are entitled to reimbursements for items used put in a ticket.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    30 min AQ timers...along with about 1,500 4* shards. The shards may seem like much, but some players lost out on getting a Star Lord from the arena, one of the greatest champs in the game. So 75% of a random 4* shouldn't be too much to ask. Also, a 4* awakening gem would be great for the people who were forced to use it on Star Lord after getting screwed out of the arena
  • Options
    Bro I've missed out on alot of 200 5 star shards with this insane maintance like 20 a day man I'm pretty upset :/
  • Options
    The expert modok lab
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Run the starlord/taskmaster arenasfor one more round.. I had slight problems during the road to a million, but literally every timei I would go to get in on of these, there would be issues mostly leading to emergency maintenance. I've been patient in the past, but the past three days have just been absolutely unacceptable.
  • Options
    Everyone who selected run the arena again is stupid because if they did that then the servers would most likely still be overloaded so we wouild repetitively have the same issue.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Both. Cause why not
    VulcanM wrote: »
    its just a game, deal with it

Nope nope nope nope. NOT just a game. You might think it's a game but there many who dedicate a ton of time and money. For some of these players there's a lot at stake here.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    i vote redo on the arena + a bundle of health pots/revives/boosts... seeing as i have waisted all of these needlessly
  • Options
    Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    I so t be spending another $1 to buy a crystal they should give it to us for free for all this down time, as for people asking for rank down tickets that’s just plain stupid. I don’t want rank down tickets, just compensate everyone for what they lost, potions units, people, to being able to grind for basic or feature arenas, lets be fair here, that’s all we are asking for compensate for what we have lost out on.
  • Options
    ShiiiiiiiiiDShiiiiiiiiiD Posts: 29
    Icehawklb wrote: »
    How about they just finally get new servers

@Icehawklb or just rename the game to 'Contest of Maintenance' if they cant get new servers

This is brilliant haha! I would be happy with 1 5 star rank down ticket.
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Bundle of revives and pots for those that expired, 2 or 3 energy refills, a few map 6 crystals for those who lost alliance quests because of server failures. Extend the current alliance quest to 7 days and maybe restart the arena or double the basic pool
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    The biggest thing we are missing out on is the chance to get SL. They are not going to give him to us for free. There really is no compensation for this.

What they really need to do is stabilize their servers. It seems like it has been happening more frequently. The are going to lose their loyal supporters, and then they are going to be the ones who need free gifts.
  • Options
    Like someone here at the forums said, they took the money from MODOK's hotel and went to the bar. So now I want some vacations at the hotel with everything paid (ISO-8 drinks included) because champs like us need some rest too.
  • Options
    MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    Both + summoner appreciacion month with global boosts and other stuff like it happened in june this year after android fail.
  • Options
    I would personally like to see 1k 5* shards aq timers 30 min all week and free aq costs.
  • Options
    YugiYugi Posts: 1
    With the outages right now map 6 has been a pain to get through. We are at 20ish minutes rn and just got to dorm I want my potions and revives back
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Wow, we get nearly 24 hours to complete our AQ. It's only been 3 hours since AQ started back up and yall are already at Dorm. Impressive.
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Another chance to buy the $1 Top Champion Crystal
    I feel they should extend the anniversary bonus (extra gold and XP) and availability of some items at reduced prices for a few more days as we are missing out on that. And also compensate those people who have used boosts especially to grind starlord. I was lucky I decided to grind in the first round and get Starlord but I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for the other who decided to run in the second basic arena only to find the game in maintenance the majority of the time. That being said it would be neat if they would run this specific Starlord arena again (I don't know if it is possible but as one of you said it was done with Cable before so that's enough to give me a little bit of hope). :smile:
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Another chance to buy the $1 Top Champion Crystal
    Units and Gold... 1 dollar 5* , so i can get Colossus again

@Armaganon00 Bro I got KK so we're in the same boat

I just pulled a 5* Groot....enough said

• Options
    WinterSpider112WinterSpider112 Posts: 65
    edited December 2017
    Accept that we got kabamed and move on
    That’s super sad those voters actually chose “accept it’s Kabam and move on”

Why is it sad accidents happen man