**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quick Pick Poll: Skill

BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Hey Guys,

I dont often do these but Im really torn here.

Do I rank up my 4* Duped Elekra or UN-duped CB or AV to R5? Any particular reason for one being better than the other apart from the obvious? I havent really figured out how to use either of them efficiently, any links/advice would be much appreciated!

Quick Pick Poll: Skill 95 votes

Crossbones
40%
VoluntarisAlfa_PigeonTheLazyKingSpity68ZoddymamBosko888670AfridMaitrayee_494TonyStarkHeroBoltsySuperman69JmoneysteckSpeedbumpVladislas22RotellyKestrelleAnonymous346buttersNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEvinniegainz 38 votes
Agent Venom
9%
Midknight007RCunhaSpiritOfVengeanceAMF[Deleted User]Jaydev217Exspellies133VulcanMSnow_Fox3 9 votes
Elektra
27%
DL864Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerSnakeEyes69CuteshelfErza_ScarletDarkZendangerbluNastyEfnNateAxeCopFirewSWeaponXadqqedfyvrVision_41Ravenrob_33TeddersFoxhero007Stark78AlfaSpiderOddMr_mc_person34Joeswimmer 26 votes
None of these yet, rather wait.
23%
CELEZEAjavedSaiyanSomeoneElseAl2Qvg2782Chris_L_HbuffajrJets44DukeZmanEverythingZenR4GESKK65IAmNotUrMomTheOneAndOnlyNemesis666ZenioDrewbe14ViciousJMmx1991 22 votes

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    As much as I like Elektra and Crossbones (AV is not even an option), I think you should wait. Gwenpool and Black Widow (duped) are better overall.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Elektra
    Elektra is a good alrounder champ.
    Good damage
    Good utility
    Bleeds/armourbreak - on bleed immunes.
    Plus she hits harder on low health targets.

She does what CB does without feeding MD.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    Crossbones' ability reduction is very useful, especially because it's not limited by any immunities.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Elektra
    Elektra is duped, so Crossbone's sig ability wouldn't be as effective
  • Crossbones
    I ranked down my av. To many times his specials get blocked when i need em. No other champ i own gets his specials blocked so much. Finally had enough
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Elektra
    Eletra is a killer especially if you have the assassin masteries. Plus she can stop regen if she has them under a debuff and she’s a modok killer. She was one of my first r5s I did it just for prestige at the time and I don’t regret it one bit
    Elektra
    As much as I like Elektra and Crossbones (AV is not even an option), I think you should wait. Gwenpool and Black Widow (duped) are better overall.

Bw has to be at a high sig eletra doesn’t
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★

Gwenpool or Blade would be better to wait for. Duped Black Widow is an option too. Elektra and Crossbones would be okay as 5/50 if you really need to burn some t4cc.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    DL864 wrote: »

She's better at high sig, but even at lower sig she still would be better than Elektra.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Elektra is my only decent 5 star. She is a killer man. She is my finisher. I have 4 star crossbones and he is good but I'd go Elektra or wait
    Elektra

She's better at high sig, but even at lower sig she still would be better than Elektra.

Have to respectfully disagree. Electra combined with the right masteries set up is a str8 killer.
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Eletra is a killer especially if you have the assassin masteries. Plus she can stop regen if she has them under a debuff and she’s a modok killer. She was one of my first r5s I did it just for prestige at the time and I don’t regret it one bit

Hey,

How does she stop regen? Just dont see any mechanic for it sorry :blush: lol
    Elektra
    BaironDH wrote: »

Hey,

How does she stop regen? Just dont see any mechanic for it sorry :blush: lol

When the opponent is under a debuff she reduces thier defensive ability by 85%. So example you are fighting Ironman and he’s bleeding or armor break is on him when you hit him and he would normally go into arch overload he won’t. That’s how she can stop regen.
  • she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    Crossbones
    CB & AV,
    CB for ability reduction(every 1 fury on him reduce 22%) so 5 fury stacks will completely negate the opponent ability so he's good for all evade champs, unstoppable, regeneration... most importantly the immune ones cause if they aren't then AA would better
    AV Damage output is crazy.. his shrug off ability comes in handy in many situations(Ice Phoenix last month) but other than that he's nothing special going for him
    Elektra is an overall good champion.. deals tons of damage, but just as AV nothing too special going in her way
    Also CB Doesn't need to be awakened...