**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Announcing Event Quest: The Age of Sentry [Updated: Jan 2nd - 21:18 pm PDT]

18910111214»

Comments

• AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    But a certain someone told me they never make changes unannounced. Oh well, it was fun autofighting master while it lasted
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    But a certain someone told me they never make changes unannounced. Oh well, it was fun autofighting master while it lasted

LMAO I have a pretty good idea which certain someone that was. Can't think of his name though. Is it Endless Wisdom or Grounded Wonder?

It's GroundedWisdom, and that's not at all what was being referenced. The EQ has always been up to their creative choice. When we're talking about altering mechanics, Champs, adding lag for difficulty, or any other conspiracy, no they don't. The EQ has had varied difficulty lately, and there's nothing that says it must stay the same. Consequently, too many people complain about it being "too easy", or "too hard", and the end result is a state that keeps changing to try and acdomodate. People are never satisfied.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

LMAO I have a pretty good idea which certain someone that was. Can't think of his name though. Is it Endless Wisdom or Grounded Wonder?

It's GroundedWisdom, and that's not at all what was being referenced. The EQ has always been up to their creative choice. When we're talking about altering mechanics, Champs, adding lag for difficulty, or any other conspiracy, no they don't. The EQ has had varied difficulty lately, and there's nothing that says it must stay the same. Consequently, too many people complain about it being "too easy", or "too hard", and the end result is a state that keeps changing to try and acdomodate. People are never satisfied.

Wrong
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Well, I was hoping that was the case. It's been varied the last few months or so. Some Paths had raised Champs. It's possible that they were testing how low to scale it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Personally I thought they scaled it back to much last month. It already wasn't hard but it's ridiculous to be able to auto fight most of it.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Didn’t ppl want harder content. And when we get it the same ppl that complained that they nerfed the lower again lower difficulty

If you uncollected why you trying to ruin or kill the rest

Only ones uncollected are complaining
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I wish I knew it when harder before I used a bunch of energy refills to 100% heroic
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Piviot wrote: »
    Didn’t ppl want harder content. And when we get it the same ppl that complained that they nerfed the lower again lower difficulty

I don't know that anyone was complaining. @Mcord117 was wondering why it changed without notification, but that wasn't a complaint. I commented that I thought it was nerfed too hard last month but that wasn't a complaint either. Who is it that is complaining? @Piviot
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    Can we get the cutscenes on Uncollected difficulty please. I’m sure it’s not a difficult thing to achieve. I complete uncollected first so I miss the cutscenes. Obviously it’s not a huge issue but i think it would be nice.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★

This month's Master is just about the right difficulty. Last month’s was bordering on ridiculous.

Yes I’ve complained about last month being too easy. And I’m not trying to ruin or kill the rest. Clearing of difficulties is a milestone and if you can’t do it this month, try it next month. Eventually you’ll be able to do it.

If you can’t clear it this month, it just means you’re not ready for the content, plain and simple. There was zero need to dumb down content so more people can get their ego stroked by “completing masters”.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I wish I knew it when harder before I used a bunch of energy refills to 100% heroic

you can only use one at a time mate, so after the 1st time you knew it was harder

Never let the actual truth get in the way of an opportunity to moan I take it?

I think you're misunderstanding what he's saying. To me it reads as if he spend lots of refills to unlock master (by doing heroic) only then to find out he's not ready for this months master because it's more difficult then last months.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    xNig wrote: »

This month's Master is just about the right difficulty. Last month’s was bordering on ridiculous.

Yes I’ve complained about last month being too easy. And I’m not trying to ruin or kill the rest. Clearing of difficulties is a milestone and if you can’t do it this month, try it next month. Eventually you’ll be able to do it.

If you can’t clear it this month, it just means you’re not ready for the content, plain and simple. There was zero need to dumb down content so more people can get their ego stroked by “completing masters”.

I agree completely. Last month was extremely boring except for MODOK being a pain in the butt. I'm glad they made Masters more like it was previously. Its not hard, but at least its not auto fight the entire quest...

@Acanthus

You think auto fight is fun? I think its extremely boring. Glad they brought Masters back to the way it was.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    edited January 2018
    Gwendoline wrote: »

you can only use one at a time mate, so after the 1st time you knew it was harder

Never let the actual truth get in the way of an opportunity to moan I take it?

I think you're misunderstanding what he's saying. To me it reads as if he spend lots of refills to unlock master (by doing heroic) only then to find out he's not ready for this months master because it's more difficult then last months.

Yes I used alot of refills to unlock master just to find out it was buffed from last month
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

@Acanthus

You think auto fight is fun? I think its extremely boring. Glad they brought Masters back to the way it was.

No, but it's something that I can do at work. It's convenient
    But if you always auto fight you never actually play, which is boring. I auto fight all of Heroic then actually play Masters and Uncollected.
  • BourneNationBourneNation Posts: 32
    Why did I not get the 150 units
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Did anyone do a legends run? My alt account clocked in at 4:38, I hope that's enough.