**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Event Quest: The Age of Sentry [Updated: Jan 2nd - 21:18 pm PDT]

Comments

• Sp1r1tSp1r1t Posts: 3
    Thanks for the update Kabam Miike! Happy New Year :smile:
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Yep it’s finally up
  • ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.
    ShadowNet wrote: »

No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

Stop complaining about t1 alphas. If you have such a shortage then play a different map for aq instead of collecting t4cc and complaining about how you have overflow. Use some common sense for a change people. But thats right they dont teach that in school so what would you know. Know what I want to see.... I want to see units added back to arena crystals.

So top tier allies should have to sacrifice a t4cc for a t1a? Please pass me what you’re smoking.
  • LayermonkeyLayermonkey Posts: 24
    EBG78 wrote: »
    GMoney84 wrote: »
    Although it’s 16 t1a to take a 5* to r4, not r3, the point is accurate. You shouldn’t have to do weaker content to rank up stronger champs.

Completely agree. You can say that T1As are lesser rewards so they should not be part of uncollected, but right now T1a is THE most limiting factor in ranking champs.

It's clear that the amount of T1As that 5* require are too high, and it's an oversight on Kabam's fault of course. And maybe tricky to fix since we've all blown crazy amounts of T1A for months now. But you have to either fix the stupid amount of T1A needed to rank 5*, or fix the stupid amount of T1A you give to high-tier players.

One stupid thing or the other should be addressed, otherwise something stupid is going on.
  • TrinketTrinket Posts: 8
    With all the recent "issues" MCOC has been having everytime new content is released you would think there would be some sort of plan laid out to prevent this from happening again,and again and yet again. I love the game dont get me wrong, (hate the fact that u can spend tons of money and get rewarded with worthless 2 stars but thats a rant for another time)but this is by far the worst game i have ever played when it comes to "issues" please get it together before you ruin a good thing even more than it already is.
  • LayermonkeyLayermonkey Posts: 24
    Ugh I tried quoting and I think my post is getting hidden.

You can say that T1As are lesser rewards so they should not be part of uncollected, but right now T1a is THE most limiting factor in ranking champs.

It's clear that the amount of T1As that 5* require are too high, and it's an oversight on Kabam's fault of course. And maybe tricky to fix since we've all blown crazy amounts of T1A for months now. But you have to either fix the stupid amount of T1A needed to rank 5*, or fix the stupid amount of T1A you give to high-tier players.

One stupid thing or the other should be addressed, otherwise something stupid is going on.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    GMoney84 wrote: »

Stop complaining about t1 alphas. If you have such a shortage then play a different map for aq instead of collecting t4cc and complaining about how you have overflow. Use some common sense for a change people. But thats right they dont teach that in school so what would you know. Know what I want to see.... I want to see units added back to arena crystals.

So top tier allies should have to sacrifice a t4cc for a t1a? Please pass me what you’re smoking.

Seems to me that the complaint is that they have more than they can use, and they're expiring. Makes sense to me.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Hey Everybody!

The New Event should be coming your way now! It will take a few minutes before everybody sees it, and please remember to close your app and open it again to make sure the Game has completely refreshed!
    Yeah cool. But why one efct put colter in as a boss. When va21s7wfu7yt.png
    we hav no Way arund him.
  • Kniv7esKniv7es Posts: 10
    Ok, thank you, but now give us back the time you delayed the event; Start time indicated 27 days, 17 hours and 24 minutes but it should have been 27 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes....so 6.5 hours were missing.
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Hey Everybody!

The New Event should be coming your way now! It will take a few minutes before everybody sees it, and please remember to close your app and open it again to make sure the Game has completely refreshed!
    we hav no Way arund him.
    That’s the collectors baby brother man. He was such a cake walk compared to the real thing
    Yeah not Thah hard But No Way to evade the. SP the was my point.
    Not quset @Kabam Miike Pliz giv this to the game team and aks Them to stop this designe with uvabbel danmged it giv frusting and for my self. Im so clouse to say godbye. It luck Line you lissing then. All. In one place. U just dont lissing If u lissing u guys get out of the home and. Laer No skil when we not Can. Ucabel the danmged. Pliz. Now lissing
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Hey Everybody!

we hav no Way arund him.
    That’s the collectors baby brother man. He was such a cake walk compared to the real thing

I used og Daredevil, was a long fight, but didn't get hit by any specials. And he's 4/40 sig 20.
    Svain wrote: »
    Hey Everybody!

we hav no Way arund him.

I used og Daredevil, was a long fight, but didn't get hit by any specials. And he's 4/40 sig 20.
    But stil. We need t use US skils not a champ. But Thah all god not Thah bad. Im like the quset so far
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I think people are just SEEING the Collector and freaking out without even trying him. He was a complete non-issue even in uncollected difficulty.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    On a lighter note, I'm enjoying the comic. Nice touch.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Will we get the title for 100% heroic completion? I don’t see it under the rewards in-game...
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    THE GOLDEN AGE
    When the Contest was originally formed, The Sentry was one of the strongest contenders. Lost through time, The Sentry has spent almost 35 years lost in the depths of the Battlerealm, although his mind cannot recall much of what happened. Now he's returned to The Contest but he seems even more unbalanced than usual.

TWO MEN ENTER
    The Sentry has returned to The Contest. The Sentry can warp reality and gains different effects based on when his combo ends. These effects vary and allow skilled Summoners to control what benefits they receive and adapt to the battle.

No good deed goes unpunished, and hidden within the strength of The Sentry is the overwhelming fear of The Void. The Void has been unleashed and is looking to strike fear into the inhabitants of The Battlerealm. The Voids Intimidating Presence allows him to weaken his enemies and benefits from the amount of debuffs on the opponent

Q&A

How long does this quest run for?
    This quest will be starting on the 3rd of January at ~10:00AM PST and will run until January 31st at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until January 17th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends title associated with Master Difficulty?
    The Legends title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in The Age of The Sentry the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the event being live will win the title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
    #1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    #6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner quests, you earn:
    4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
    150x Units
    900x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
    2x Generic Tier 1 Catalyst
    2x Generic Tier 2 Catalyst
    15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
    18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
    1x Golden Guardian of Good Title

For completing and mastering all of the Normal quests, you earn:
    1x 3-Star Moon Knight
    5000x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
    2000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1x Crystal)
    150x Units
    2700x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
    1x Alpha Catalyst
    3x Tier 2 Generic Catalyst
    5x Tier 3 Generic ISO
    7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic quests, you earn:

3x Premium Hero Crystals
    1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
    800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
    1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    x1 Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
    1x Alpha Catalyst
    2x Tier 3 Generic Catalyst
    12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
    10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal

For completing and mastering all of the Master quests, you earn:
    3x Premium Hero Crystals
    1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
    6000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (3x Crystals)
    2000x 4-Star Crystal Shards (100% of a Crystal)
    1500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (15% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    3x Alpha Catalyst
    1x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
    3600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
    55x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
    10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    1x Dark Shadow of Evil Title
    28000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected quests, you earn:
    4020x 4-Star Crystal Shards
    7500x 5-Star Crystal Shards
    2500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
    12000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
    10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
    9000x Tier 5 Generic Catalyst Shard
    1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal

UPDATE:

Hey Summoners,

We wanted to give everybody a heads up that, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will unfortunately have to delay the start of the Age of Sentry Event Quest that is scheduled to begin at 10 am PDT tomorrow. We're still aiming to have the quest out Tomorrow.

We're really sorry for the delay, and hope to have you all in the Quest ASAP!

Forgive me but im not seeing the 150 units anywhere in the rewards as mentioned!
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    THE GOLDEN AGE
    When the Contest was originally formed, The Sentry was one of the strongest contenders. Lost through time, The Sentry has spent almost 35 years lost in the depths of the Battlerealm, although his mind cannot recall much of what happened. Now he's returned to The Contest but he seems even more unbalanced than usual.

TWO MEN ENTER
    The Sentry has returned to The Contest. The Sentry can warp reality and gains different effects based on when his combo ends. These effects vary and allow skilled Summoners to control what benefits they receive and adapt to the battle.

No good deed goes unpunished, and hidden within the strength of The Sentry is the overwhelming fear of The Void. The Void has been unleashed and is looking to strike fear into the inhabitants of The Battlerealm. The Voids Intimidating Presence allows him to weaken his enemies and benefits from the amount of debuffs on the opponent

Q&A

How long does this quest run for?
    This quest will be starting on the 3rd of January at ~10:00AM PST and will run until January 31st at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until January 17th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends title associated with Master Difficulty?
    The Legends title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in The Age of The Sentry the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the event being live will win the title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
    #1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    #6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner quests, you earn:
    150x Units
    900x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
    2x Generic Tier 1 Catalyst
    2x Generic Tier 2 Catalyst
    15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
    18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)

For completing and mastering all of the Normal quests, you earn:
    1x 3-Star Moon Knight
    5000x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
    2000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1x Crystal)
    150x Units
    2700x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
    1x Alpha Catalyst
    3x Tier 2 Generic Catalyst
    5x Tier 3 Generic ISO
    7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic quests, you earn:

3x Premium Hero Crystals
    1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
    800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
    1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    x1 Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
    1x Alpha Catalyst
    2x Tier 3 Generic Catalyst
    12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
    10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal

For completing and mastering all of the Master quests, you earn:
    3x Premium Hero Crystals
    1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
    6000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (3x Crystals)
    2000x 4-Star Crystal Shards (100% of a Crystal)
    1500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (15% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    3x Alpha Catalyst
    1x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
    3600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
    55x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
    10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    1x Dark Shadow of Evil Title
    28000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected quests, you earn:
    4020x 4-Star Crystal Shards
    7500x 5-Star Crystal Shards
    2500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
    12000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
    10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
    9000x Tier 5 Generic Catalyst Shard
    1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal

UPDATE:

Hey Summoners,

We wanted to give everybody a heads up that, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will unfortunately have to delay the start of the Age of Sentry Event Quest that is scheduled to begin at 10 am PDT tomorrow. We're still aiming to have the quest out Tomorrow.

We're really sorry for the delay, and hope to have you all in the Quest ASAP!

Forgive me but im not seeing the 150 units anywhere in the rewards as mentioned!

It's into the completion and exploration of the six seperate parts of the quest, so you need to look at quest rewards before entering the quest to see them, not the chapter or event rewards.
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    I think people are just SEEING the Collector and freaking out without even trying him. He was a complete non-issue even in uncollected difficulty.
    Jep he was alot esay. Im just try to point out. Not the Best
  • I fought and defeated the Collector and noticed that he had a unique class symbol...what is the Collector's Class...Celestial?
  • Hey Everybody!

Hey Everybody!

@Kabam Miike since the release of the new EQ was delayed can do we get more time on the back end of the quest?
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Are you serious about getting a few hours on the back end? As if the time provided isn't sufficient? I understand real issues but this is just for the sake of complaining.
  • uro74uro74 Posts: 3
    L58 - Master quest did not unlock after exploring all quests on Heroic. DO we need to complete Heroic to unlock master?
    uro74 wrote: »
    L58 - Master quest did not unlock after exploring all quests on Heroic. DO we need to complete Heroic to unlock master?

Yep u need to cler. Herci 100 procent to get the Keys
    So the game reverted to master being a tougher challenge? Not an issue but did I miss the announcement? Last month normal fights were like 3k. I am up to sentry level and we are back to 7 to 9k per fight

crxi7fjdoal6.png
    Thah only good. It is ther. Last much it was. To much a nerf.